Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 02:39 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,981,679 times

Advertisements

Once identified, charge every single one of those who stood there and did nothing as well as the a**hole that filmed it and did nothing as accessories to the crime!

I can say this, if that girl that was jumped was a relative of mine, I would get a few "friends in low places" go looking for them, and treat that person in kind!

Last edited by Ibginnie; 06-26-2014 at 02:40 PM.. Reason: bypassing profanity filter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2014, 02:41 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,377,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Once identified, charge every single one of those motherf***ers who stood there and did nothing as well as the a**hole that filmed it and did nothing as accessories to the crime!

I can say this, if that girl that was jumped was a relative of mine, I would get a few "friends in low places" go looking for them, and treat that person in kind!
I can't agree with that. If you see a bank robbery and don't run over to tackle the perp, that doesn't make you an accessory.

The police should locate the worker and punish them to the full extent of the law. That is, I'm almost certain, either taking place or already has.

Old 06-26-2014, 02:43 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,273,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
What in the hell does that have to do with any damn thing?

For one, the minimum wage hasn't been raised federally.

Now, as far as the people videoing the event, would you have stepped in if you were there?

Do I think I would have if I were there? Sure. Is it right for me to judge other people in a situation I was not? Nope.

Do you have any idea how many customers go nuts on fast food workers each day? Quite a few.
Yes, I would have stepped in if I were there. I've done so many times. Its what I get paid to do. And yes, believe me, I know how many people "go berserk" on fast food workers everyday. I respond to the calls.

Doesn't change a thing: People, in general, are disgusting, self centered idiots. They want the world from everyone else, yet won't get involved in a simple situation such as this. All they cared about was video taping the incident to put it on Youtube, so they could get their 15 mins of fame. NOTHING else. But they will also be the first ones with their hands out.

I'll judge them all day long: They are disgusting, wastes of oxygen.

Old 06-26-2014, 02:44 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I can't agree with that. If you see a bank robbery and don't run over to tackle the perp, that doesn't make you an accessory.

The police should locate the worker and punish them to the full extent of the law. That is, I'm almost certain, either taking place or already has.
it looks like you got the located part right: Woman Charged For Brutal Beating Caught On Tape | The Smoking Gun

Old 06-26-2014, 02:44 PM

781 posts, read 736,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
These are the animals we are raising these days. Only going to get much worse too as the rabid get more leeway.
Funny you should mention it. I just realized the other day that we have become a post-reason and/or logic society. Strap your seat-belts in folks, it's going to be a bumpy ride....

Old 06-26-2014, 02:45 PM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Each person that promptly grabbed their trusty cell phone and started filming should have immediately (as soon as the "authorities" arrived) had their cellphones shoved up their ***es.

If you're going to help, help. If you are not, get the hell out of there. Don't stand around like a dullard zombie with a phone... oh, wait... that's exactly what they are. Nevermind.

Old 06-26-2014, 02:45 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
The little guy got some good shots in.

Old 06-26-2014, 02:47 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Someone should have kicked her teeth in and made her beg Allah for mercy at the behest of a size 13 workboot.

Old 06-26-2014, 02:47 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,473,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
Yep. Remember to pay them $15 dollars an hour too. They deserve it!!!
The Boeing engineer who got ****ed to death by a horse a few years ago, what did he deserve to get paid?

Old 06-26-2014, 02:50 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,085,312 times
Based on the photo in the article, I'll say what the media seems to have not said: Another example from the Religion of Peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies