Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 06:02 AM

58,610 posts, read 26,915,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
That isn't race baiting. Race baiting is making accusations of racism where none exists. Saying Obama will not be impeached since he is black is not race baiting.
Don't you know ANY TIME something is said AGAINST O it is racism?

But, the other side can say he is black and that is OK.

Old 06-28-2014, 06:10 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,372,765 times
Another brilliant Republican idea...yea..sure..start impeachment proceedings and see his poll ratings go through the roof...

Last edited by TreeBeard; 06-28-2014 at 06:28 AM..

Old 06-28-2014, 06:19 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,784,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
I was watching Fox News this evening and saw a commercial calling for Obama's impeachment. A website - impeachobamanow.com - was advertised.

Whoever is putting these commercials out is nuts. I hope they do not become a louder voice and that this view does not spread. Unfortunately, a certain subset of conservatives has become conservatives' own worst enemy and the Republicans as of late have become masters at grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory, so I wouldn't be surprised.
And he so roundly deserves it!

Old 06-28-2014, 06:33 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,347,913 times
The {R}s and Obama and {D}s, you, me, and everyone with 2 functioning brain cells know there is no talk or movement to Impeach. But notice both sides will capitalize on the ignorance of the unwashed masses to raise funds for their campaigns. It amazes me that the leaders can run the same game over and over again and get dupes to send them money.
Another example of this is Dick Armey and freedom works that loaded up the coffers with the promise of challenging Medicare in the Supreme Court. Like anyone with 1 functioning brain cell would believe that line of tripe, but it worked and Armey walked away with close to a million bucks.
Both sides of the aisle do this and Wilkie was right" there is not a dimes difference between either party" and in this day and age to be a partisan is close to being lobotomized.

Old 06-28-2014, 06:56 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,409,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I sure am glad you aren't a name calling intolerant hater
What? You aren't glad that the teabaggers call themselves teabaggers?

Your buttons are too easily pushed.

Quote:
I'm sure an alphabet agency was set loose on them. It'd be like having a bantheirs.com website getting attention. Wouldn't be long before someone was audited, over and over... and over... and over...
Fox News is tough. They can take it. Not w/o a whole lot of whining, though.

Well, kinda...

Old 06-28-2014, 07:30 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,009,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
I was watching Fox News this evening and saw a commercial calling for Obama's impeachment. A website - impeachobamanow.com - was advertised.

Whoever is putting these commercials out is nuts. I hope they do not become a louder voice and that this view does not spread. Unfortunately, a certain subset of conservatives has become conservatives' own worst enemy and the Republicans as of late have become masters at grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Oh, there's a shock - a commercial on a far-right wing "news" show yelping with more Obama Derangement Syndrome. I assume that the same people were calling for Bush's impeachment for similarly inept and corrupt leadership? Of course not... just more hypocrisy. Everything Obama does is "bad," while everything the far-right does is "good," even when they are the SAME THING...

Old 06-28-2014, 07:37 AM

1,696 posts, read 1,708,613 times
Quote:
The same people who are hemming and hawing over Obama being impeached are the same ones who wanted GWB tried for treason. It really has nothing to do with how good or bad a side is, just that it's the other side. Again, they display their hypocrisy and divisiveness.

I'd like to see both GWB and Obama, and half of the Senate charged with a dereliction of duty!
When Obama drags us into a war for nothing more than his own aggrandizement and/or outs a working CIA agent to get back at her husband, jeopardizing God knows how many contacts and 'friendlies'...call us.

Old 06-28-2014, 08:08 AM

68,285 posts, read 54,100,737 times
Quote:
The same people who are hemming and hawing over Obama being impeached are the same ones who wanted GWB tried for treason. It really has nothing to do with how good or bad a side is, just that it's the other side. Again, they display their hypocrisy and divisiveness.

I'd like to see both GWB and Obama, and half of the Senate charged with a dereliction of duty!
WHY are you giving half of the Senate and the entire House a pass?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies