Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2014, 11:47 PM

1,347 posts, read 954,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
basically you right, they destroy what the have and then want to take what other has built
Just like the arab muslims; their own countries suck, so they spend their lives attacking Israel and the West. But of course, the failures living in the West - i.e., the far left/liberals - also hate the West due to their inability to be successful there, so they give them a pass.

Old 06-29-2014, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Only Stormfronters would find a race baiting topic like this having any discussion value. It's like me creating a topic on how Anglos are blue-eyed devils and expecting everyone that isn't an Anglo to come in and agree with me and we trash Anglos for a couple pages
Could you stop trolling every f--king thread already? If you don't like the topic, don't enter it.

Old 06-29-2014, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
White people control the capital and production, duh. Even if a minority wants to start his own self-sustained business, he can't realistically do it without using money loaned from white people.
SMH at this abject idiocy. You mean oprah, spike lee, and all those minority owned businesses getting preferential treatment towards government contracts is just our imagination? That every black person in the US is poor? Talk about clueless...

Old 06-30-2014, 12:00 AM

11,431 posts, read 19,000,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I don't know if you had a 235 plan where you live that tried to plant poor families in neighborhoods by paying part of their rent or not but we lived in a neighborhood where this happened and since we were young and very accepting and liberal it was our choice to stay and help this happen. Guess who caused us the most trouble? Those moving in!

My child had three children beating up on her when she went to play with them up the street and the mother let it happen. She had blond hair and green eyes. She was different. Luckily I was keeping my eye on her and rescued her. They told her she fought good! Our front door was black so someone decided to leave a message. My husband washed it off and to this day he will not tell me what it said. I was sitting in my living room when my husband was working late one night and someone tried to knock the door in. Our lives in that neighborhood became too scary to stay. So I guess you can say we were "white flight." I say they ran us off. To this day I think black people are the most prejudiced people in America.
You are deluding yourself if you think that white kids are not as mean. When I was a Mex-American kid growing up in an all white anglo area in the early 70s, white boys threw rocks at me when I was in my back yard wading pool (one of those portable things) when my parents weren't home. I didn't know why they were doing it because I had never experienced that in kindergarten, but when they started calling me "mexican..., I soon figured it out. My neighbor's Mom had to come stop them. A white anglo girl across the street wanted me to drink curbside water. Older white anglo boys would pick on me as well. You could learn from LBJ's March 15 1965 speech (We Shall Overcome) where he remarked about how he never forgot about the mex-american kids that he taught in Cotulla, Tex back in the 1920s.
Another poster wrote how the Pilgrims never could have made it here unless the Native Americans taught them how to grow crops, irrigate, etc. They rewarded the Indians by stealing their lands and spreading pox among them to kill them. Then, they enslaved the black Africans by forcing them to produce FREE labor. If I could legally rob a bank for years and years without penalty through outright theft and chicanery, I"d be rich beyond belief too. Think "Federal Reserve".

Last edited by wehotex; 06-30-2014 at 12:10 AM..

Old 06-30-2014, 12:23 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
typo.. dying to come to a country

If you divided this country up by race, others would beg to come to the white areas eventually. WHy is that?
It looks like you're trying to bring your stormfront thread topics to CD again! What it comes down to is there isn't a whites only country in North American. That was tried once with the Confederacy. It didn't work and division by race that conservatives so confident never did nor never will happen. So your fantasy of people begging to live amongst white folk, in a whites only country, for the simple fact that they are white is ridiculous.

No typos here...

Old 06-30-2014, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
No what they have is the NAACCP getting the government to take what we worked for. Are you somehow suggesting that because of what people did to them years ago it is O. K. to pour hatred out on those that are trying to make life better for them? I think their unforgiving spirit has caused their own problem. And yes a majority of them are prejudiced. You can recognize them because they go around talking about improving life for blacks all the time. Unprejudiced blacks are trying to help everybody, not just black people.
No where in Lucario's post does he imply this.

Old 06-30-2014, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
Could you stop trolling every f--king thread already? If you don't like the topic, don't enter it.

What theunbrainwashed is doing isn't trolling at all. Most would classify it as smacking down the white supremacist propaganda spewed on the Internet. It's kind of like playing whack a mole sometimes...

Old 06-30-2014, 01:59 AM

1,634 posts, read 1,209,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
It looks like you're trying to bring your stormfront thread topics to CD again! What it comes down to is there isn't a whites only country in North American. That was tried once with the Confederacy. It didn't work and division by race that conservatives so confident never did nor never will happen. So your fantasy of people begging to live amongst white folk, in a whites only country, for the simple fact that they are white is ridiculous.

No typos here...
You also just "City Data'd" the thread.

You are correct, there isn't a "whites only" country in this continent. There also isn't a "civilized only" country, unfortunately.

The issue stems again to real life observations which certain demographics just like to ignore.

Maybe black folks hanging under the poverty line don't say "hey, I can't wait to live around some white folks" but what they do generalize are things like..

"The schools are better where the white folks live"

And either way you are strawmannimg...the OP wasn't stating "black people want to move with white people"...he was stating black people want to move to predominantly white neighborhoods. And they believe that is because the public services are better....

And they are...

And there is a reason for that....

Old 06-30-2014, 02:12 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChestRockwell View Post
And either way you are strawmannimg...the OP wasn't stating "black people want to move with white people"...he was stating black people want to move to predominantly white neighborhoods. And they believe that is because the public services are better....

And they are...

And there is a reason for that....
Yes, but not at all the one you think.

Old 06-30-2014, 02:25 AM

1,634 posts, read 1,209,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Yes, but not at all the one you think.
Oh yea, pal? Please, engage us..

let's get Occam's Razor out and start cutting
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies