U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2014, 08:22 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,685,628 times

Advertisements

they each only had two years of formal schooling between them!
Rate this post positively

Old 06-29-2014, 08:32 PM

25,058 posts, read 24,587,462 times
Oh it's because their great, white brains were so capable of absorbing so much knowledge in a very short amount of time. Aren't I right?

Old 06-29-2014, 08:38 PM

11,671 posts, read 11,358,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Oh it's because their great, white brains were so capable of absorbing so much knowledge in a very short amount of time. Aren't I right?
If you've ever seen a human brain (like in college or something), you wouldn't be calling it white.

Old 06-29-2014, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
If you've ever seen a human brain (like in college or something), you wouldn't be calling it white.
Sorry, meant to say Caucasian brain. My bad

Old 06-29-2014, 08:44 PM

55,648 posts, read 29,873,466 times
Geez...look. Another brain dead thread.

Old 06-29-2014, 08:47 PM

10,581 posts, read 8,738,896 times
Quote:
Oh it's because their great, white brains were so capable of absorbing so much knowledge in a very short amount of time.
As usual, when the liberals are confronted with facts they hate, they start ranting hysterically, shouting "racism", etc.

(yawn)

Old 06-29-2014, 08:54 PM

11,671 posts, read 11,358,140 times
Quote:
Sorry, meant to say Caucasian brain. My bad
And could you point out the difference between a Caucasian brain and a non-Caucasian brain for us? Let's say one of each type was placed side by side in front of you on an autopsy table (no bodies to be seen). Could you distinguish which is which? Is there a little cyst of some sort on each of them containing a skin sample for easy identification? I mean, we need to know right? It's crucially important. Skin color is the most important damn thing on the face of the planet.

As for the education comment, people these days assume that formal state-controlled school or college is the only way to get an education. Yet many of the greatest minds in history were autodidacts. If you really want to learn something thoroughly and quickly, you do it on your own. You certainly do not take a class in college. I found that out years and years ago. It will only slow your progress.

Old 06-29-2014, 08:54 PM

10,581 posts, read 8,738,896 times
Of course, two years of "formal" schooling means time spent in a classroom, listening to lectures, engaging in formal discussions with teachers and fellow students, following guided courses of study etc.

Outside of those few "formal" years, they went out on their own, visited philosophers, leaders, and other learned men who were not employed by their universities, travelled all over the world, consulted libraries and document centers, etc.

In other words, they went independently, took responsibility for their own progress, made some mistakes and learned from them, crafted their own programs, and mostly became self-taught men.

(I underlined the concepts that will be unfamiliar or disbelieved by liberals. "You didn't build that!")

Old 06-29-2014, 08:56 PM

15,721 posts, read 10,314,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
As usual, when the liberals are confronted with facts they hate, they start ranting hysterically, shouting "racism", etc.

(yawn)
What facts were presented? Do you know what a fact is?

Old 06-29-2014, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
And could you point out the difference between a Caucasian brain and a non-Caucasian brain for us? Let's say one of each type was placed side by side in front of you on an autopsy table (no bodies to be seen). Could you distinguish which is which? Is there a little cyst of some sort on each of them containing a skin sample for easy identification? I mean, we need to know right? It's crucially important. Skin color is the most important damn thing on the face of the planet.

As for the education comment, people these days assume that formal state-controlled school or college is the only way to get an education. Yet many of the greatest minds in history were autodidacts. If you really want to learn something, you do it on your own. You certainly do not take a class in college. I found that out years and years ago. It will only slow your progress.
Ask the OP, he seems to be convinced that intelligence, respect for rule of law, etc. are genetically based. I don't, he does, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.