Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2014, 04:33 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,867,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
4 Dead, 19 Wounded in Rash of Shootings in NYC | NBC New York

1 Dead, 35 Wounded In Weekend Shootings Across Chicago « CBS Chicago

Why do these overwhelmingly liberal, blue Democratic Obama supporters kill and kill some more, and why do these Democrats occupy over 95% of prisons?

Bush's fault?
The Problem is these big cities and the economic Polices of President Obama is causing these shootings. If these cites had a bustling economy we would not have these issue. Gun laws , I do not think so. Chicago and NY City have very restrict guns to a point they do allow people to bring side arms into the city.

This is all about the crime and regulator citizens cannot defend themselves, because we do not have a cop on every corner. If we had a gun owners with CCW permits the Criminals would not feel embolden to do what they want.

The sad state of affairs is the crimals and gangs think the police is a joke!

Old 07-07-2014, 05:15 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,076,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freerangekitty View Post
I bet 99.99 percent were in black neighborhoods. Why is it most of the crime is in black areas and they want the rest of us to give up our gun rights because of their moral decay?
If you think violence only happens in black neighborhoods, then what does it matter to you? Assuming you are white.

Old 07-07-2014, 05:23 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,094,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freerangekitty View Post
I bet 99.99 percent were in black neighborhoods. Why is it most of the crime is in black areas and they want the rest of us to give up our gun rights because of their moral decay?
Do you know the history of black gangs in this country and the history of Drug introduction and the Drug War??

It would help explain a lot.

Old 07-07-2014, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Do you know the history of black gangs in this country and the history of Drug introduction and the Drug War??

It would help explain a lot.
Exactly, it has nothing to do with skin color, there are many other factors in play. When a man has nothing to lose, those are the men you should worry about and try to help.

Old 07-07-2014, 06:08 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,021,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
If you think violence only happens in black neighborhoods, then what does it matter to you? Assuming you are white.

Actually, the 99.99% statistic of black or Hispanic shootings is pretty accurate. And in fact, most white people don't care (other than a few bleeding heart, guilt ridden libs) as long as the gun violence stays in the black/brown hoods.
White people see it in the media and just shake their heads.

Old 07-07-2014, 06:10 AM

72,866 posts, read 62,315,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The Problem is these big cities and the economic Polices of President Obama is causing these shootings. If these cites had a bustling economy we would not have these issue. Gun laws , I do not think so. Chicago and NY City have very restrict guns to a point they do allow people to bring side arms into the city.

This is all about the crime and regulator citizens cannot defend themselves, because we do not have a cop on every corner. If we had a gun owners with CCW permits the Criminals would not feel embolden to do what they want.

The sad state of affairs is the crimals and gangs think the police is a joke!
I disagree with your statement about the President. And let me explain why. These cities were having these same problems when Bush Jr, Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan, Carter, Ford, and Nixon were all presidents. These problems are long standing. No one blamed other presidents for these problems. The people living in the ghettoes were blamed. In fact, the highest murder rates in the USA's modern history were between the Reagan administration and the early parts of the Clinton administration, not to mention, the Prohibition period.

The thing with gangs is this. Many gang members probably don't care if they live or die, so they don't mind take another life with them. Mentality is the big issue.

Old 07-07-2014, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
Actually, the 99.99% statistic of black or Hispanic shootings is pretty accurate. And in fact, most white people don't care (other than a few bleeding heart, guilt ridden libs) as long as the gun violence stays in the black/brown hoods.
White people see it in the media and just shake their heads.
Interesting you say that, I mostly just see race baiting whites using hysteryia to promote their desire to own any gun in the world.

Old 07-07-2014, 06:17 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,021,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Interesting you say that, I mostly just see race baiting whites using hysteryia to promote their desire to own any gun in the world.
While I'm fine with legal gun ownership, there's not really a good reason to need one if you don't live in the hood.

As for 'race baiting', what's wrong, can't handle the truth?

Old 07-07-2014, 06:18 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,371,032 times
It's always touching how concerned the white conservatives on this forum are with gun violence in our inner cities.

Old 07-07-2014, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
While I'm fine with legal gun ownership, there's not really a good reason to need one if you don't live in the hood.

As for 'race baiting', what's wrong, can't handle the truth?
If you think skin color is the truth, then you have no idea what causes violence in neighborhoods. Being black does not equal high crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies