Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 12:43 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yet, you would....if that was your only choice, to vote for her...knowing she is stupid...
I didn't say that she was stupid. You did.
Quote:
Maybe just note vote...ever thought about that? Of course not....you have one side, period end of story...or maybe even vote 3rd party...Sorry, but when you have an open mind, there are many options out there...
I'll NOT vote when you DON'T vote. Lemme know when that happens.

LMAO @ a Republican (that voted for Bush twice) telling me whether or not i should vote. Who in the hell are you to do that?

Again...Bammers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2014, 12:47 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I didn't say that she was stupid. You did.

I'll NOT vote when you DON'T vote. Lemme know when that happens.

LMAO @ a Republican (that voted for Bush twice) telling me whether or not i should vote. Who in the hell are you to do that?

Again...Bammers.
A bammer is still better than being from AZ...

You know my voting record? LOL....how lame you are...I did not vote in the last election...what about you?

You agreed with me, samething, or is this gonna be some I'm gonna play words games...

Old 07-01-2014, 12:53 PM

Quote:
A bammer is still better than being from AZ...

You know my voting record? LOL....how lame you are...I did not vote in the last election...what about you?

You agreed with me, samething, or is this gonna be some I'm gonna play words games...
You voted for Bush...twice. Don't lie.

And you telling me to NOT vote while you surely vote is about as stupid as it gets. Who the hell are you to suggest not voting? My people worked hard to get voting rights for me to actually exercise. I'm gonna slap them in the face by not voting?

But again...you're from the state of Bull Connor and George Wallace, so i get it.

Old 07-01-2014, 12:53 PM

1,806 posts, read 1,737,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
I know....I know

But....but....BUT

1. The source isn't valid
2. That's racist
3. GOP obstruction
4. But...but...but George W. Bush
5. Haters gonna hate
6. Sour grapes- your guy lost
7. The insurance companies are at fault, Obama didn't lie
8. Repeat 1,2,3,4,5, 6 and/or 7 as needed then insult the opposition for failing to support this great man, declare victory, and move on

Obama is such a terrible president you can literally make an A-Z list of all his screw-ups | Young Conservatives
I'll give you the A to Z for people who mindlessly whine about him.

1. Blame him retroactively for the financial crisis
2. Blame him for things that he would have done anyways
3. Complain about the US needing to not be the world's policeman but blame him when he doesn't start wars
4. Blame him for the Arab spring since you know he started that
5. Blame him for Obamacare when it is a Republican idea
6. Blame him for bailouts though they're the same as what was proposed by McCain/Romney
7. Blame him for following through on the withdrawal plan put in place for Iraq

By the way, 2/3 of conservatives said they were for the ACA when it was rephrased as Raegancare. How do you live living in that glass house.

I'm all for holding people accountable, but real conservatives in this country don't blindly and mindlessly point the finger at the guy fixing OUR mess.

Old 07-01-2014, 12:55 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Quote:
I know....I know

But....but....BUT

2. That's racist
3. GOP obstruction
5. Haters gonna hate
8. Repeat 1,2,3,4,5, 6 and/or 7 as needed then insult the opposition for failing to support this great man, declare victory, and move on

Obama is such a terrible president you can literally make an A-Z list of all his screw-ups | Young Conservatives

Right wingers are just SO unhappy these days.

They want their country back.

Carry on.

Old 07-01-2014, 01:00 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You voted for Bush...twice. Don't lie.

And you telling me to NOT vote while you surely vote is about as stupid as it gets. Who the hell are you to suggest not voting? My people worked hard to get voting rights for me to actually exercise. I'm gonna slap them in the face by not voting?

But again...you're from the state of Bull Connor and George Wallace, so i get it.
Hahaaa...swing and a miss...twice...how does that feel?

I suggest to not vote if you feel you are going to put a stupid person in office? I never said not to vote...I know comprehension problems seem to be a problem with people form AZ...but I'll work with ya...

Says the pesron who worships harry reid...and voted for him numerous tiems...you know it's true...

Why don't you send more mental people outa your state....

Old 07-01-2014, 01:03 PM

1,509 posts, read 1,795,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Okay, I'll start

Psst, your going to have a hell of a time with Z
Even Harry Reid's evil minions know how terrible 0bama is:

Quote:
Zero Votes – That’s the number of Senate Democrats that voted for Obama’s first two budgets. How embarrassing? But I’m sure it’s more complicated than the fact that the President suffers from economic impotence, it just has to be, you bush loving racist.

Old 07-01-2014, 01:04 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,984,492 times
Quote:
I know....I know

But....but....BUT

2. That's racist
3. GOP obstruction
5. Haters gonna hate

A - Z list of Obama's screw ups ?

I have an alternative list for you ....

Write down the NAMES of ALL the American Soldiers (Iraq and Afghanistan Wars) and Innocent Civilians (9/11, Katrina) who DIED during the Bush Administration .... and then tell me which list is LONGER?

Yours or mine?

Old 07-01-2014, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Hahaaa...swing and a miss...twice...how does that feel?

I suggest to not vote if you feel you are going to put a stupid person in office? I never said not to vote...I know comprehension problems seem to be a problem with people form AZ...but I'll work with ya...

Says the pesron who worships harry reid...and voted for him numerous tiems...you know it's true...

Why don't you send more mental people outa your state....
Harry Reid lives in Nevada. I'm not eligible to vote there.

But i know geography isn't too popular with you Bammers beyond knowing where Bryant Denny Stadium is.

Old 07-01-2014, 01:16 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
D - Dead mother, and the legenday lies he told about the details surrounding the death of his teenage mom

E - Economy (instead of focusing on the economy, he was busy lying about his dead mother to pimp Obamacare)

F - Ferns (appearing on the stupid "Between Two Ferns" segment, BarryO From The Barrioâ„¢ shows his lack of decorum for the Office Of The President)

G- Guantanamo

H - Healthcare.gov

I - IRS (say no more)
J - Jobs package failure - especially the $90 billion dollar green initiative

K - Keystone XL pipeline delay

L - Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire "If you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance"

M - Manipulating Media coverage

N - National Security

O - Obama Doctrine see ^^^
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies