Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 10:09 PM

1,806 posts, read 1,737,293 times

Advertisements

I read a lot. Are you saying that what I'm saying is not true?Historical Presidential Approval Ratings - End Of Term Plus Current Ratings

There's my data. Feel free to prove me wrong. If you can't, you might want to skip the troll posts.

Old 07-01-2014, 10:13 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,403,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Really? You have a opinion but no insite? Ever read any history of the late and failing Roman Empire? What is happening isn't new. This always happens when a society become exactly the way this one has become and usually right around the 200 year mark as well.
Self-fulfilling prophecy.

It is all in your head, my friend.

Old 07-01-2014, 10:16 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
Self-fulfilling prophecy.

It is all in your head, my friend.
If you say so..... But I suppose you democrats have a plan to PAY OFF the 17 trillion dollar debt, when you can't even state clearly what a buck is worth! Ha Ha Ha Ha. You democrats would be dangerous if you had a real dollar.

Old 07-01-2014, 10:17 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remoddahouse View Post
I read a lot. Are you saying that what I'm saying is not true?Historical Presidential Approval Ratings - End Of Term Plus Current Ratings

There's my data. Feel free to prove me wrong. If you can't, you might want to skip the troll posts.
Are you remotely aware that Bill Clinton was Impeached?

Old 07-01-2014, 10:20 PM

The debt is owned by democrats? When we had full control of the House, Senate and Presidency, I didn't see any balanced budget. I did see a gutting of the tax base, tax 'refunds' borrowed from China, the Iraq war (ultimately costing about $4T), a near destruction of the global economy and 0 accountability by anyone in the party.

You want want to visit history before you pretend that $17T is due to Democrats.

No Republican has put forward any plan to PAY OFF the debt.

Old 07-01-2014, 10:21 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,857,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama is bringing America down.
No, Republicans that obstruct are attempting to do that. They shut down our government, they damaged our credit rating, They won't support ANY jobs bills, They block immigration progress, They force sequester as a means to cutting funding,
They won't increase revenue, They waste tax payers money of stupid lawsuits and hearings. They have become the least effective Congress in history, They support corporations as people, They think government should intervene in womens healthcare, they want to keep people from having healthcare, They, in a treasonous act swore to take down the sitting president, They seek to reduce the numbers of people that can vote.

Conversely, Obama saved the auto industry, the housing industry, the banking and insurance industries, jobs, the economy. He has passed healthcare for all, He has put forth many efforts towards jobs, many efforts towards immigration reform, equal rights, equal pay and a thousand other things. If you didn't hear the stock market is in record ground. manufacturing is up, jobs have increased, dependence on oil has dropped.

the facts in no way support your assertion, but then again facts have no bearing on the right.

Old 07-01-2014, 10:22 PM

4,361 posts, read 7,073,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
Turn the US into a third world country by importing thousands of children form South America? Yup
Get your facts straight. The current Administration has INCREASED deportations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Are you remotely aware that Bill Clinton was Impeached?
Red Herring. Bill Clinton had a higher approval rating on leaving office than Reagan. Feel free to go find some data that disputes my assertion. I've already noted that this was despite constant attacks by Republicans over personal issues.

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightAttendant View Post
So instead, you voted for a liar, an inept leader and a condesending little twerp. Yeah, that makes sense. I agree, the Republican party needs to get it together, recognize that they need to lean away from the far right and find someone electable. But please, dont make it sound like Obama was a good choice. he was not.
You're unhappy.

Cheer up.

Old 07-01-2014, 10:26 PM

4,361 posts, read 7,073,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
He always can turn water into wine with an executive order. He's got a pen and a phone after all.
But, Obama has actually issued FEWER executive orders than any other recent President. The exact number of orders issued by each recent President, can be easily verified by searching such websites as
snopes.com,
factcheck.org, and
truthorfiction.org,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies