Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 12:09 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,371,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Irrelevant. Obama helped topple the government and the government OBAMA helped install was doing the same ****. Again, no wonder the military locked him up and all the other supporters of the radical mess called the Muslim Brotherhood.
No, he didn't. Obama, in fact, stayed out of the way and let the Egyptians decide things for themselves. if it had been otherwise, Mubareck would still be the President. He asked Obama to intervene, didn't he?

Obama is still staying out of their way. We remain an ally, but we are not about to jump in to that mess.

The Egyptians have been a democracy for quite a while now. I'm sure they will iron themselves out eventually. Their style of democracy is a lot rougher than ours.

Old 07-02-2014, 12:10 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
No, he didn't. Obama, in fact, stayed out of the way and let the Egyptians decide things for themselves. if it had been otherwise, Mubareck would still be the President. He asked Obama to intervene, didn't he?

Obama is still staying out of their way. We remain an ally, but we are not about to jump in to that mess.

The Egyptians have been a democracy for quite a while now. I'm sure they will iron themselves out eventually. Their style of democracy is a lot rougher than ours.
Covertly we were all over Egypt.

Old 07-02-2014, 12:11 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Bush and Cheney are not man enough to take responsibility for ANYTHING they did while in office!

Quote:
What I Didn't Find in Africa
by Joseph C. Wilson 4th

Did the Bush administration manipulate intelligence about Saddam Hussein's weapons programs to justify an invasion of Iraq?

Based on my experience with the administration in the months leading up to the war, I have little choice but to conclude that some of the intelligence related to Iraq's nuclear weapons program was twisted to exaggerate the Iraqi threat.

Old 07-02-2014, 12:14 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Bush and Cheney are not man enough to take responsibility for ANYTHING they did while in office!

Quote:
by Joseph C. Wilson 4th

Did the Bush
administration manipulate intelligence about Saddam Hussein's weapons programs
to justify an invasion of Iraq?

Based on my experience with the administration in the months leading up to the war, I have little choice but to conclude that some of the intelligence related to Iraq's nuclear weapons program
was twisted to exaggerate the Iraqi threat.
These dems must be disappointed:

Madeline Albright
Bill Clinton
Howard Dean
Sandy Berger
Nancy Pelosi
Jay Rockefeller
Joe Biden
Harry Reid
Hillary Clinton
John Edwards (day after day, week after week we receive briefings of Sadam's actions)
Evan Beyh

Old 07-02-2014, 12:15 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
THE WHITE HOUSE; BUSH ORDERS START OF WAR ON IRAQ; MISSILES APPARENTLY MISS HUSSEIN

THREATS AND RESPONSES - THE WHITE HOUSE - BUSH ORDERS START OF WAR ON IRAQ - MISSILES APPARENTLY MISS HUSSEIN - NYTimes.com

Quote:
''On my orders, coalition forces have begun striking selected targets of military importance to undermine Saddam Hussein's ability to wage war,'' the president said.
Thanks for "liberating" Iraq Bush/Cheney. Bush/Cheney are cowards that refuse to take accountability or responsibility for any of the messes they made while in office!

Old 07-02-2014, 12:15 PM

893 posts, read 886,268 times
Quote:

[/url]
jojajn, I'm guessing you are staunchly defending Obama on his MANY scandals. What exactly has HE taken responsiblity for?

Many things can be said about GWB but anyone that has paid even a bit of attention, knows that he has stood up for everything he did as a president.. Stop getting all your news from MSNBC.

Old 07-02-2014, 12:16 PM

Quote:
THE WHITE HOUSE; BUSH ORDERS START OF WAR ON IRAQ; MISSILES APPARENTLY MISS HUSSEIN

THREATS AND RESPONSES - THE WHITE HOUSE - BUSH ORDERS START OF WAR ON IRAQ - MISSILES APPARENTLY MISS HUSSEIN - NYTimes.com

Thanks for "liberating" Iraq Bush/Cheney. Bush/Cheney are cowards that refuse to take accountability or responsibility for any of the messes they made while in office!
WIth the belsssing of the dem held senate....

See how that works....

Old 07-02-2014, 12:16 PM

[quote=iowa4430;35484258]
Quote:
Bush/Cheny was is charge!

jojajn;

Yet you won't watch THIS video.

All of the following DEMOCRATS give speeches (in this video of THEM talking about WMD's in Iraq) Many of them are BEFORE GWB was even in office.

Madeline Albright
Bill Clinton
Howard Dean
Sandy Berger
Nancy Pelosi
Jay Rockefeller
Joe Biden
Harry Reid
Hillary Clinton
John Edwards (day after day, week after week we receive briefings of Sadam's actions)
Evan Beyh

congress overwhelmingly APPROVED. and listen to GWB's speech at the end talking about the hypocrisy of those criticizing it AFTER approving it.

Liberals are a disgusting bunch. Mostly dishonest to the core.

Democrats on Iraq + WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction) - YouTube
Jojajn?

Old 07-02-2014, 12:17 PM

[quote=iowa4430;35484409]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iowa4430 View Post

Jojajn?
Hates facts.....

Old 07-02-2014, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Hey, they tried. LMAO...well, at least the Republican's hearts were in the right place (not).

They hate Muslims, but for some reason they wanted to "liberate" Muslims in Iraq with the hope that they'd be 'just like us.'
It's comical. No, it's disgusting how the left will ignore all of the atrocities that many Muslims and particularly, the radical muslims do towards gays and women EVERY SINGLE DAY simply because it would hurt them politically to do so. It might support the right and Israel if they speak out.

Who's "heart (is) in the right place"?

The left is disgustingly bigoted and intolerant.....unless it matches their views/beliefs and fits their agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies