Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 11:38 PM

271 posts, read 341,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChestRockwell View Post
I don't see anything wrong with what he said....he was upset. Just like the female who was upset she was being shot. I'm sure she told him to stop. She was mad, he was mad and things escalated. Nobody was hurt so that's good.
So does this mean you share the same views about Black people that Anthony does?

Old 07-04-2014, 11:39 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
I don't see anything wrong with what he said....he was upset. Just like the female who was upset she was being shot. I'm sure she told him to stop. She was mad, he was mad and things escalated. Nobody was hurt so that's good.
If you don't see anything wrong with what he said then you THINK just like him....and will be labeled accordingly.

We only have HIS side of the story. And I am certain that he lied. His own pics tell the story of what he was REALLY doing.

So if she assaulted him, where are the pics of his injuries?
Where is the police report?
Where are the witness statements that 5 black guys also assaulted him?
Where are the assault charges?

Old 07-04-2014, 11:41 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Dude, you gotta Google the entire tirade from start to finish with interaction from other Twitterers.

This was a hardcore racist rant.

It's also funny as hell.

Old 07-04-2014, 11:43 PM

271 posts, read 341,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Dude, you gotta Google the entire tirade from start to finish with interaction from other Twitterers.

It's also funny as hell.

The funniest part is that Anthony's white supremacist a** is out of a job now and he is now labeled and a white racist.
LOLOLOL

Old 07-04-2014, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by othello212 View Post
This is true..White supremacists have a way of "adding" more Black people to the story in order to exaggerate their narrative. So 2 black people turns into "60 crazed Blacks".
I think what happened here is Mr. Pervy Racist likes all hot women (regardless of race, religion, etc). Just like racist white guys cheer on black athletes.

So when he got caught by a black chick his shame/embarrassment flipped him into defensive mode. Sort of "I couldn't have been perving on her. She's black (so therefore an animal, savage, etc).

Old 07-04-2014, 11:48 PM

1,634 posts, read 1,208,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
If you don't see anything wrong with what he said then you THINK just like him....and will be labeled accordingly.
Nice try, but no. You are just a nut job.

Quote:
We only have HIS side of the story. And I am certain that he lied. His own pics tell the story of what he was REALLY doing.
So? Am I making any claims as to what happened? No...just a very loose and reasonable guess. If you could COMPREHEND what I posted in this very thread you would see I am actually justifying her to a degree. I would be pissed if I was being shot against my will too..

DID YOU give Janelle Ambrosia the same pass?

Quote:
So if she assaulted him, where are the pics of his injuries?
Does assault have to result in injury? No, it doesn't....stop applying your pretzel logic as some smoking gun.

Quote:
Where is the police report?
Does every crime get reported to the police?

Quote:
Where are the witness statements that 5 black guys also assaulted him?
I don't know? Am I even making any explicit claims that he was assaulted??

NO I'M NOT - So why are you giving me the 3rd degree about it?

Quote:
Where are the assault charges?
Who cares?

Look at how CRAZY you get when you lather yourself up into a bitter racially charged tirade. You can't even pull yourself away from your keyboard to read what you typed before pressing POST emphatically.

Quote:
This is true..White supremacists have a way of "adding" more Black people to the story in order to exaggerate their narrative. So 2 black people turns into "60 crazed Blacks".
Lol...do you have a long body of work in the field of "White Supremacists Observations"???

How many white supremacists do you actually know?

Quote:
So does this mean you share the same views about Black people that Anthony does?
No, it doesn't....it means that I understand that things happen when people get in heated exchanges. That's what it means.

Old 07-04-2014, 11:48 PM

Quote:
The funniest part is that Anthony's white supremacist a** is out of a job now and he is now labeled and a white racist.
LOLOLOL
It's just funny to watch a jerk self-destruct like that. I never listened to the guy but enjoyed this breakdown.

Old 07-04-2014, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post

It's also funny as hell.
lol you gotta link?

Old 07-05-2014, 12:02 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Anthony? Is that you?

Quote:
Nice try, but no. You are just a nut job.

So? Am I making any claims as to what happened? No...just a very loose and reasonable guess. If you could COMPREHEND what I posted in this very thread you would see I am actually justifying her to a degree. I would be pissed if I was being shot against my will too..

DID YOU give Janelle Ambrosia the same pass?

Does assault have to result in injury? No, it doesn't....stop applying your pretzel logic as some smoking gun.

Does every crime get reported to the police?

I don't know? Am I even making any explicit claims that he was assaulted??

NO I'M NOT - So why are you giving me the 3rd degree about it?

Who cares?

Look at how CRAZY you get when you lather yourself up into a bitter racially charged tirade. You can't even pull yourself away from your keyboard to read what you typed before pressing POST emphatically.

Lol...do you have a long body of work in the field of "White Supremacists Observations"???

How many white supremacists do you actually know?

No, it doesn't....it means that I understand that things happen when people get in heated exchanges. That's what it means.

Old 07-05-2014, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Anthony? Is that you?
You? Failing? Deflecting? Absolutely
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies