Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2014, 11:00 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
One thing to consider is this. Buenos Aires has over 3 million people. In 1778, there were around 24,000 residents in Buenos Aires. Basically, maybe 8,000 Blacks in Buenos Aires. Yes, the city was 1/3 Black, but it was a much smaller population. Alot of theories to consider. One is that many died in war. Many went to neighboring nations. Some mixed over generations. And another thing to consider is this. Argentina's population grew large as a result of immigration from Europe and the Middle East.

I would read these articles.

Blacks in Argentina -- officially a few, but maybe a million - SFGate

Blackout: How Argentina
That was the case in Mexico -- but the blacks stayed -- and you can see their traces in the facial features, wider noses, fuller lips, and darker skins and very often nappy hair of the people. They even had a black president in Mexico -- they didn't all go "poof". Same with Puerto Rico, Cuba, Colombia, and others, the African ethnic heritage is obvious. I think Argentina is the only one that is 97% white.

If the blacks died in war at a much higher rate than the whites -- that was probably active genocide.

Old 07-06-2014, 11:05 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,736 times
Those that don't care fail to realize that they will lose out, Obama is letting their replacements storm over the border as we speak.

And watch them use Affirmative Action, Discrimination laws and anything else they can use against them.

They will be overwhelmed by the sheer numbers and be out competed for scarce social service resources and other government programs.

But the jokes on them as it will be self inflicted by the 90% of them that voted in this president that sold them and their futures out.

So ENJOY !!!

Old 07-06-2014, 11:07 AM

433 posts, read 953,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Agreed and racism has nothing to do with objection to illegal immigration from Hispanic countries or any others. The question is why are so few American minorities joining with white Americans insisting that our immigration laws be respected and enforced? Hmm. It affects us all negatively. Most white Americans don't have a problem with legal immigration.
They are just following the rule of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Almost all Black people here in America have been programmed to think that way. The funny thing is they have been programmed by a party that has a history of going against blackies.

The Democrats do not say it but their policy as former president Johnson used to say is "to give them(******s) a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ******s voting Democratic for the next two hundred years." Malcolm X was right about the Democratic Party. A total fox dressed as a sheep. Better go with wolfs (Republicans) that at least you know where they stand.

If one looks at the current situation of "Minorities" (I do not like the word) totally dependent on the government, no father figures, a culture of materialism and consumerism, I can say the Democrat elites have them where they want them. Too bad the current situation is spilling to other segment of the population. But hey, when all the productive people have been put to rest we always can go and look for John Galt.

Old 07-06-2014, 11:12 AM

433 posts, read 953,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
That was the case in Mexico -- but the blacks stayed -- and you can see their traces in the facial features, wider noses, fuller lips, and darker skins and very often nappy hair of the people. They even had a black president in Mexico -- they didn't all go "poof". Same with Puerto Rico, Cuba, Colombia, and others, the African ethnic heritage is obvious. I think Argentina is the only one that is 97% white.

If the blacks died in war at a much higher rate than the whites -- that was probably active genocide.
BS, Argentina 97% White. .Many Argentinians, 85 % in Buenos Aires have a dark kind of American Indian complexion. As it is the case in South American, its upper class is pretty white with Mediterranean look.

Old 07-06-2014, 11:24 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Yet you use a racist slur term like "anglo" to lump all whites together -- whites whose ethnic heritage could be Polish, or could be French, or could be Austrian or Greek??

At least with the lump together term for latinos there is the Spanish language and cultural heritage connection that ties you all together. Not at all the case with that strange label of "anglo" where they all have different cultures, different national histories, and very different languages.
Uh; "anglo" ain't that much of a slur here in Arizona. Most of us "white" people, even the dark skin ones, self ID as "anglo" because they DON'T want to be tossed in with la raza. Too; many white "Hispanics" also hide behind anglo.

Old 07-06-2014, 12:29 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,296,160 times
Quote:
What do you mean? Legal immigration vastly favors Mexicans -- by far the most legal immigrants are from Mexico --- family chain migration where they need just one legal resident in the USA and they can bring in their entire clan through family sponsorship -- overwhelmingly legal immigrants come from just one nation -- not Germany, not Poland, not France, not Nigeria, not Haiti, not Uganda --- just Mexico.

Mexico and the rest of Central America also sends the most illegal immigrants -- but they have a definite grip hold on legal immigration too.
Simply put you didn't address my post.

Old 07-06-2014, 12:38 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
They are just following the rule of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Almost all Black people here in America have been programmed to think that way. The funny thing is they have been programmed by a party that has a history of going against blackies.

The Democrats do not say it but their policy as former president Johnson used to say is "to give them(******s) a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ******s voting Democratic for the next two hundred years." Malcolm X was right about the Democratic Party. A total fox dressed as a sheep. Better go with wolfs (Republicans) that at least you know where they stand.

If one looks at the current situation of "Minorities" (I do not like the word) totally dependent on the government, no father figures, a culture of materialism and consumerism, I can say the Democrat elites have them where they want them. Too bad the current situation is spilling to other segment of the population. But hey, when all the productive people have been put to rest we always can go and look for John Galt.
Well, who will you go with? Someone who does a little, or someone who makes it known he won't do anything for you? Blacks needed to be able to vote, and have the same rights as everyone else. Black people haven't been programmed to do anything. They're simply choosing what they feel is the lesser of two evils.

And by the way, men choose to leave their families. People choose to live off of welfare. People choose to be dependent. It is a matter of choices.

Old 07-06-2014, 05:05 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Those that don't care fail to realize that they will lose out, Obama is letting their replacements storm over the border as we speak.

And watch them use Affirmative Action, Discrimination laws and anything else they can use against them.

They will be overwhelmed by the sheer numbers and be out competed for scarce social service resources and other government programs.

But the jokes on them as it will be self inflicted by the 90% of them that voted in this president that sold them and their futures out.

So ENJOY !!!
Don't be so giddy. If blacks lose, you're gonna lose right along with them. You're not in the upper classes.

Old 07-06-2014, 05:15 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post

Again, you're ignoring history.

What happened when tens of thousands of Cuban exiles stormed South Florida in the late 50's?

Did they face Jim Crow like Miami's blacks did? Nope. They moved right to the front of the line in EVERYTHING.

So why should blacks trust whites as a partner against immigration...illegal, legal or whatever?

The answer is that they shouldn't. There's no historical reason to.

The game is already rigged. You've already lost the battle. Blacks gain nothing by joining it. That's because if blacks join in the fight and the fight is lost (and you WILL lose..believe that), whites will absolve themselves from blame and tell Hispanics that it was the blacks that were stoking the fires and being the most strident against them coming here. We'll get double crossed in the deal.

And since whites hold all the cards, Hispanics will CERTAINLY buy the revisionism because ultimately, they prefer partnership with whites anyway.

So nah...We'll sit this one out. Blacks aren't responsible for all these illegals anyway...whites are.

Old 07-06-2014, 05:35 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Don't be so giddy. If blacks lose, you're gonna lose right along with them. You're not in the upper classes.
I'm not giddy just a realist, I did not vote for this change, did you?

And yes Blacks will lose first as they support this traitor and are apparently blind to the ramifications.

This is already starting, people need to wake up!!!

BTW there are starving people in Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, SE Asia, Eastern Europe and elsewhere. Why special treatment for Hispanics only ????

Where are the planes to bring in starving people from South Sudan, Syria, etc,etc...

Obama's Hispandering 'Race " politics is hypocrisy at it's finest.

What about everyone else on the planet??? Afterall equal doesn't mean 1 group.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies