Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 05:40 PM

72,979 posts, read 62,554,457 times

Advertisements

This is the way I see it. I don't think Blacks should worry about ethnic demographics changing. Only worry about illegal immigration, not the demographics of it.

Old 07-13-2014, 06:45 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Look, this is a much bigger issue for black people than it is for white people, so I don't understand what you're carrying on about. In LA, who has this affected? The white people in Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach, Encino, West Hollywood, etc, etc, etc? No, it's affected black people in South Central. As I said, it affects people working in low-wage, low-skill jobs, and that affects a much higher proportion of the black population than the white population.
I'd lay some serious dollars IF most illegal aliens were " pasty white" in skin color and the same things came down; many of our Black people WOULD be pissed and how! It's like on a gut level, many Blacks, especally the lighter skin ones, see the usually tan skin illegal aliens as of the same "race". Kinda like many Black ladies WILL date and marry an anglo white of Italian family over a dude of Celtic Irish family since Italian people usually have darker skin, hair and eyes. It ain't racism: it's more like the comfort thing, like as in likes attract.

Old 07-13-2014, 07:19 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This is the way I see it. I don't think Blacks should worry about ethnic demographics changing. Only worry about illegal immigration, not the demographics of it.
Then why isn't the black community taking a stand against illegal immigration?

Old 07-13-2014, 08:09 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,457,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
The overwhelming majority of displaced whites can't even come close to affording Manhattan Beah, Santa Monica, or Encino. GTHOH

Many displaced whites simply left the state for cheaper locales in neighbouring States.

Deal with this fact: millions of illegals from south of the border came here ...thereby taking millions of jobs in the agriculture, meatpacking, construction, and textile sector from whites that didn't do a DAMN THING about it.

They also took over dozens of traditionally white neighborhoods in SoCal, and white folks ran off scared and moved away.

They surrendered without so much as lifting a finger, and you know it.

Direct your anger at the irresponsible cowards that let it happen...not blacks.

Don't worry about blacks. Deal with your own problems.
your love for white people is truly showing. You should probably watch your mouth.

Old 07-13-2014, 08:24 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Only a coincidence of location. Blacks from Africa are fleeing to Europe, and their countries are way worse than Latin America. Again, due to geography.
Must be true - there seemed to be an inordinate number of black players on the Belgian soccer team.

Old 07-13-2014, 08:28 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Must be true - there seemed to be an inordinate number of black players on the Belgian soccer team.
Some poster didn't understand what I meant. I mean, why else would Latin Americans come here for our inferior benefits system? Why not go to Europe where the benefits ARE better? They can't...gotta cross an ocean to get there. Same story with Africans. Why go through all the trouble of getting here across the ocean when Europe is next door?

Old 07-13-2014, 08:34 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Uhhh...the Belgians were in their lands first.

Blacks didn't just magically land in Belgium because Belgians are such wonderful people.

Old 07-13-2014, 08:35 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinSonic View Post
your love for white people is truly showing. You should probably watch your mouth.
Prove me wrong...Nevermind my love for white people.

Old 07-13-2014, 08:36 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,965,668 times
But they are still important people, unbrainwashed. I saw a video today made by Obama's own constituents in Chicago blasting him for leaving them behind while he financially supports his new best friends from other countries, leaving them behind while their children are getting slaughtered on the streets of Chicago. One even stated that Obama is the worst president in history. They are not happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Except that blacks don't seem to give a hoot for the reasons I outlined. They were a minority then, are minorities now, and will be minorities in the future.

Old 07-13-2014, 08:37 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Uhhh...the Belgians were in their lands first.

Blacks didn't just magically land in Belgium because Belgians are such wonderful people.
So why would descendants of people who were beaten in Congo try to help their former colonists win a soccer tournament?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies