Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 06:55 PM

2,290 posts, read 2,469,779 times

Advertisements

Anybody hear about the disgusting writing of Jim Webb? Anyone voting for him. Michael J Fox is touring with him. I guess he's voting for him for Virginia Senator even though he lives in California.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2006, 06:57 PM

1,962 posts, read 5,195,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1m1700 View Post
Anybody hear about the disgusting writing of Jim Webb? Anyone voting for him. Michael J Fox is touring with him. I guess he's voting for him for Virginia Senator even though he lives in California.
The guy is a extreme sicko, filth, disgusting, foul mouthed pig, with a twisted mind and heart, and just what liberals love

Old 10-27-2006, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marks View Post
The guy is a extreme sicko, filth, disgusting, foul mouthed pig, with a twisted mind and heart, and just what liberals love

Where did you hear this? Not CNN did you? I would be shocked. I can't even find it. Mark Foley was plastered everywhere.

Old 10-27-2006, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Where did you hear this? Not CNN did you? I would be shocked. I can't even find it. Mark Foley was plastered everywhere.
Friend, I would not even refer you to the link that has portions of quotes from his books truly diabolical and full of perverted sickness

Old 10-27-2006, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Friend, I would not even refer you to the link that has portions of quotes from his books truly diabolical and full of perverted sickness
Yeah he said it was slighly inapproriate and it should be for the readers enjoyment at home.

You want him in the Senate? Maybe they are termed progressive artsy writings. Anyway he gets a pass from the left wing biased liberal media.

He doesn't get a pass on Hannity and Combs tonight though. That's ok according to the ratings most people are watching.

Old 10-27-2006, 08:04 PM

2,815 posts, read 12,983,135 times
Quote:
I've only heard about it, I haven't read any excerpts nor am I familiar with his work. It doesn't sound like what I'd be interested in anyway. What I found interesting however was his attack on Lynn Cheney for the book Sisters she published in 1981, a western female oppression in the Old West where women seek love with each other themed novel. I saw Lynn Cheney's appearance on CNN's Wolfe Blitzer's interview period and he mentioned the attack on her by Webb and other Democrats. Blitzer asked her several times point blank if the novel she wrote was lesbian-themed. She refused to answer. Instead she attacked Webb as a liar for saying it was lesbian themed over and over. Blitzer tried again and was again ignored while Cheney went on to another book. She was venomous in her denounciation of Webb's accusations, yet refused to address the question...So... I looked up "Sisters novel Lynn Cheney" on Google and found a site that had excerpts. It's not graphic sex by any means, but it's definitely a lesbian theme focused on rejection of men and the true love of women for women written in a soft and romantic sensual style in the excerpts dealing with women together. In the parts focused on men with women in the excerpts I read, the men are violent and selfishly aggressive and rough.
I think it's rather hypocritical to jump Webb when Cheney sailed right through. She was also fiercely defensive of d i c k Cheney (lesbian makes it through uncensored now, but d i c k has a ways to go!! ) although Tuesday V.P. Cheney appeared to endorse waterboarding (WorldNetDaily.com): "In an interview Tuesday with WDAY of Fargo, N.D., Cheney was asked if "a dunk in water is a no-brainer if it can save lives."
The vice president replied, "Well, it's a no-brainer for me but for a while there I was criticized as being the vice president for torture. We don't torture. That's not what we're involved in."
Hmmm!!!! It all gets interestinger and interestinger!!! I don't think it matters which side of the political aisle one is on, but hypocrisy rings foul wherever it's found.

Last edited by MoMark; 10-27-2006 at 08:21 PM..

Old 10-27-2006, 08:37 PM

1,697 posts, read 3,480,433 times
Quote:
As opposed to his upstanding opponent George "Macaca" Allen, who except for being an avowed racist, dragging his sister by her hair, spitting tobacco juice everywhere, shouldering people out of his way, and stuffing deer heads into mailboxes, is a great guy.

But Rush told you that Webb is vile, so there ya have it...

Old 10-27-2006, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Yeah he said it was slighly inapproriate and it should be for the readers enjoyment at home.

You want him in the Senate? Maybe they are termed progressive artsy writings. Anyway he gets a pass from the left wing biased liberal media.

He doesn't get a pass on Hannity and Combs tonight though. That's ok according to the ratings most people are watching.
Liberal media? The same liberal media that refused to air the Dixie Chicks' movie ad because it shows President Bush in a bad light?

What color is the sky in your world, anyway?

Old 10-27-2006, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Mark Foley went after teenage boys for sex, and Mark Foley was also the chair of the caucus for missing and exploited children How in the world could you compare a work of fiction to a child predator? Mark Foley's pedastery wasn't fiction- it was very real, and a very real abuse of authority and trust.

Seriously- what do these neocons do for you, and for this country, that makes their hypocritical, criminal, morally bankrupt, juvenile, and sociopathic behavior so admirable in your eyes?

Old 10-27-2006, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb919 View Post
As opposed to his upstanding opponent George "Macaca" Allen, who except for being an avowed racist, dragging his sister by her hair, spitting tobacco juice everywhere, shouldering people out of his way, and stuffing deer heads into mailboxes, is a great guy.

But Rush told you that Webb is vile, so there ya have it...
No, Rush told me nothing of the sort--I don't listen to Rush. I read the excerpts and believe me they come from a very sick and perverted mind. The problem is people, especially commie liberals, would love to minimize evil to make it "acceptable" and anyone that disagrees is well...I think we all get the point
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies