Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 11:34 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Assuming this "god" existed in the first place (which I don't buy because how then did the world get populated? Through incest? ).

If you have to use this, then you clearly have no clear and concise arguments as to why homosexuality is a detriment to the American way of life,etc,etc. It's also painfully clear that you concern yourself with the issues of others when you ought to worry about yourself. Try practicing that.

And this unpopulated world emerged from nothing and the reason it came from nothing is just because?

Two guys want to give each other AIDS, it's none of my business.

You want to tell me I'm wrong because it disgusts me, we have a problem.

Last edited by momonkey; 07-08-2014 at 12:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2014, 11:34 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
AID's originated with Africans having sex with monkeys anyways then it spread all over the globe like wild fire.
Here's a little help for you:

Where did HIV come from? | The AIDS Institute

Old 07-07-2014, 11:39 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
I'm calling BS on that.

If a person has a sore in their mouth or their gums bleed easily you can indeed become infected from oral sex giving or receiving.

This must be the mentality with all gay men which explains their high percent of HIV/AID's within their little tight knit community when compared to a straight person.
Wow. Let me help you again.

Our mouths have several protective layers of skin, which is one of the reasons why almost nobody contracts the disease through oral sex. In addition, saliva inactivates most of the virus, so even if somebody has an open sore in their mouth, chances are that their saliva will kill off most of the virus.

Old 07-08-2014, 12:07 AM

Quote:
False. When I worked at Walgreen's we had several homosexual male employees. Not a single one of them had HIV/Aids and one was even married.

Your blanket statement is full of steam and nothing else.

How would you know if they had HIV or not?

Old 07-08-2014, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
It might be that since they're the same gender, they understand each other better and therefore the kids don't get a constant sensation that their parents can't communicate, don't understand each other and don't know how to work together, that many kids of straight parents deal with.

Well golly-gee-wiz Osito, it might also be that the people who filled out the questionnaires were the same ****in' people being evaluated by the study and these individuals had a strong incentive to paint a rosy picture.

Old 07-08-2014, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Huh? No, he's just presenting a study that finds kids with same sex partners as parents are healthier in general. You're jumping to conclusions, friend.

Accepting GBLT propaganda as a "study" is jumping to conclusions.

The gay parents volunteered for the "study" and filled out their own score cards.

Old 07-08-2014, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
I wonder if this study interviewed the kids in this study? In addition what are the kids experiences with other kids in the school when they have found out their parents are gay?

No.

Gay parents filled out questionnaires.

There was no verification of the answers provided,

The "researchers" accepted their word as fact.

http://www.achess.org.au/

Old 07-08-2014, 12:39 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
How would you know if they had HIV or not?
I asked. They answered. Simple as that. Take it or leave it. I couldn't careless if you believe me on that or not.

Quote:
And this unpopulated world emerged from nothing and the reason it came from nothing is just because?
You sit there and expect me to believe that the entire world was populated based on incest? If you did, I'd call you a liar and laugh in your face.

Quote:
Two guys want to give each other AIDS, it's none of my business.
Then why all the commentary?

Quote:
You want to tell me I'm wrong because it disgusts me, we have a problem.
So? I couldn't careless if "we" have a problem. Be disgusted all you want, that's fine; however, when you attempt to trample over another human beings rights, liberties, and freedoms because they disgust you, then WE have a problem. Until then, go pound sand.

Quote:
Accepting GBLT propaganda as a "study" is jumping to conclusions.

The gay parents volunteered for the "study" and filled out their own score cards.
Dismissing this study because it's LBGT-based is nothing but ignorance and close-minded. Gaia forbid a study that actually puts the LBGT lifestyle in a positive light exists.

Old 07-08-2014, 12:41 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,364 times
Quote:
No.

Gay parents filled out questionnaires.

There was no verification of the answers provided,

The "researchers" accepted their word as fact.

http://www.achess.org.au/
I like how you sit here and presume that the researchers in question aren't researchers because...they...uhh...you know there IS no reason why you presume this. It's just ignorance and close-mindedness on your part.

What gives you the right to deem who is and who isn't a researcher on this particular subject? Are you in their field? Do you have a college degree and the requisite experience to legitimately question their research methods?

Didn't think so.

Old 07-08-2014, 12:42 AM

Quote:
I asked. They answered. Simple as that. Take it or leave it. I couldn't careless if you believe me on that or not.

You sit there and expect me to believe that the entire world was populated based on incest? If you did, I'd call you a liar and laugh in your face.

Then why all the commentary?

So? I couldn't careless if "we" have a problem. Be disgusted all you want, that's fine; however, when you attempt to trample over another human beings rights, liberties, and freedoms because they disgust you, then WE have a problem. Until then, go pound sand.

Dismissing this study because it's LBGT-based is nothing but ignorance and close-minded. Gaia forbid a study that actually puts the LBGT lifestyle in a positive light exists.

Studies don't put things in a positive light.

Nice dodge on two!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies