Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2014, 05:53 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
What's he supposed to do? Go kiss some tea party ass in the House?

There is a bipartisan immigration reform bill passed by the Senate in June of last year just sitting in the house ready to hit the floor. It can be changed by the house to suit their conservative agenda but guess what? It's being blocked from reaching the floor by the conservative republicans..........the very people screaming the loudest about the illegal immigration situation.

It is the job of congress to fix the problem, not the presidents. What part of that don't you understand?
"What's he supposed to do?" How about his JOB. HE is responsible to carry out the laws like SECURING THE BORDER.

Our border patrol is spending all of there time transporting these illegals INSTEAD of doing what they are supposed to do. SECURING THE BORDER.

Old 07-09-2014, 06:03 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,408,008 times
when sarah palin was sitting at home chillin minding her own biz people would constantly bring her name up out of thin air and rag on her for merely existing

so i say she may as well say as much as possible about the president as any american has the right to

since when has someone not called for the impeachment of a sitting president or critiqued talked about the

obama isnt exempt especially when half the country isnt scared to say what they think

Old 07-09-2014, 06:06 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,189,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwmdk View Post
You are incorrect, she is right.
Yes, she is.

Old 07-09-2014, 06:08 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,189,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post

obama isnt exempt especially when half the country isnt scared to say what they think
He is when his criminal co-conspirators control the Senate and Department of Justice.

Old 07-09-2014, 06:22 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Perry refused to shake his hand on the tarmac. Perry can kiss his ass and wait until he chooses the meeting.
Do you think Perry knew children don't wear XXL underwear?

Just ignore La Raza is behind this and keep supporting the chaos!

I'm sure Perry worries about gaining respect from those who support illegals crossing uninvited.

Old 07-09-2014, 06:57 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,638,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
The Democrat War on Attractive, Intelligent, Conservative Women rages on.
anyone who thinks Palin is intelligent is short bus stupid

Old 07-09-2014, 07:20 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Quote:
Sarah Palin Calls for The President's Impeachment

"Enough is enough of the years of abuse from this president," Palin, the former governor of Alaska and 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate, wrote. "His unsecured border crisis is the last straw that makes the battered wife say, 'no mas.'"
Palin suggested that the president has deliberately left the U.S.-Mexico border unsecured, echoing a similar theory floated by Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) earlier this week.
"Without borders, there is no nation," Palin wrote. "Obama knows this. Opening our borders to a flood of illegal immigrants is deliberate. This is his fundamental transformation of America. It’s the only promise he has kept."
Sarah Palin Calls For Obama's Impeachment
they are considered refugees.
How can any public figure be so totally ignorant of the facts and stand there calling for the president's impeachment using total lies, distortions and falsehoods based on ignorance?

I'm truly dumbfounded.
Your states may be correct and let's say for augment these numbers are correct. (Can we trust any Gov. Stats?) The American people has been calling for securing the Borders and enforce current laws. President Obama has not helped the situation with his lack of attention, but in reality I think he is keen on this and simply watching witch way the political wind blows.

You correct that Presidents over time have not exactly enforces all laws of the land. We are still speaking to the basic politician self preservation instinct.

Palin on the other has done it again and is only thinking what most people are thinking in this country. Yes she is a collecting a check, but that is what she does. We can go on and on of Democrats Leaders that have pulled back to Political Activist. So lets not be holier than thou!

I am glad she speaks out and Ms. Palin does get the attention of the regular citizen. That's what Liberals are afraid of.
Impeachment?

There is a ground for Impeachment under the Constitution as we speak. Is there political will in Washington , No! Conservatives and Republicans think so, but that does not matter. If Obama's loyal followers jump ship now we are talking.

In Colorado running Dem's will not even be seen with President Obama. Colorado was the hot bed of the west for the Faithful of Obama.

Old 07-09-2014, 07:21 AM

18,453 posts, read 7,081,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
anyone who thinks Palin is intelligent is short bus stupid
I suppose you would have to define intelligent.

Personally, I'd stack her IQ against the likes of Nacy Pelosi or most any of the Liberal Democrats who post on this board any day.

But hey, I can understand how the left forms their opinions of her, seeing as how they get most of it spoon fed to them by Saturday Night Live and The View.

Old 07-09-2014, 07:26 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Default Did you see Polse Speak Yesterday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooleys1300 View Post
I suppose you would have to define intelligent.

Personally, I'd stack her IQ against the likes of Nacy Pelosi or most any of the Liberal Democrats who post on this board any day.

But hey, I can understand how the left forms their opinions of her, seeing as how they get most of it spoon fed to them by Saturday Night Live and The View.
The Purple Pill lady spoke on the President's behave and basically confirms her open border policy, by saying "We are all Americans" Crazy speak. The President called a White Staffer Valerie, to form the a meeting on the crisis in the SW. Gov Perry declined.

The President can not even show leadership one or the other to deal with this serious problem on top of the other short comings of this Administration.

Old 07-09-2014, 07:27 AM

1,696 posts, read 1,714,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The Purple Pill lady spoke on the President's behave and basically confirms her open border policy, by saying "We are all Americans" Crazy speak. The President called a White Staffer Valerie, to form the a meeting on the crisis in the SW. Gov Perry declined.

The President can not even show leadership one or the other to deal with this serious problem on top of the other short comings of this Administration.
Sarah?

Sarah Palin, honey, is that you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies