Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2014, 08:55 AM

1,806 posts, read 1,730,460 times

Advertisements

The whole thread is pretty atypical for chilidish whiny partisanship you see on here. Someone who only reads biased news sources, sees something linked to a blog of some biased false news source. They seen an op-ed in some fairly mainstream source, assume that since it's there it's not the opinion piece of one guy and run screaming to the internet in places mostly filled by people who share their same emotion based childish opinions to get validation.

Whenever any of you want to debate like rational adults instead of carrying on with this childish conformity let me know.

Quote:
If Obama is the product of what a Harvard education does to a person, I'm thankful I didn't go there.
If by didn't then you mean couldn't then I'll buy your statement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2014, 09:10 AM

1,198 posts, read 1,174,210 times
This entire thread is pretty much a RWNJ circle jerk. LOL

CD has become a breeding ground for delusional old white dudes. If Obama was really that bad we wouldn't be voting in another Democrat in 2016/thread

Old 07-09-2014, 09:16 AM

3,537 posts, read 2,724,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post

CD has become a breeding ground for delusional old white dudes. If Obama was really that bad we wouldn't be voting in another Democrat in 2016/thread
Obama has been terrible but the disdain for him is really irrelevant as to what it takes to solve the problems of America.

Old 07-09-2014, 09:29 AM

24,834 posts, read 37,214,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post

Maybe that will happen...maybe not.

My crystal ball is dark.

Old 07-09-2014, 10:09 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,012,501 times
Obamabots accusing others of being biased and ignoring facts.

Hilarious!

Old 07-09-2014, 10:34 AM

1,198 posts, read 1,174,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Maybe that will happen...maybe not.

My crystal ball is dark.
I don't even vote, so I really don't care, but anyone that thinks the GOP has any chance at all in a national election at this point in time needs to do a little traveling around this country. Some of the people on this board remind me of the people I grew up with in rural Texas. They're just so out of touch with the majority of people in this country. It always makes me laugh when people like my in-laws come up to visit us in Seattle and are jaw dropped to discover that there are millions and millions of people that that don't share any of their views or beliefs.

Is what it is

Old 07-09-2014, 10:53 AM

46,806 posts, read 25,719,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I know this isn't a surprise, but America was warned!

Obama's Falling Poll Ratings Signal A Crisis For Liberalism - Investors.com

You got what you voted for, or at least what they said you voted for!
Investors.com were the guys explaining how Stephen Hawking would never have been allowed to survive in the UK. (Stephen Hawking is both British and alive.) Let's just say that their grasp of facts outside their area of expertise is - challenged.

Old 07-09-2014, 10:59 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,162,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I know this isn't a surprise, but America was warned!

Obama's Falling Poll Ratings Signal A Crisis For Liberalism - Investors.com

You got what you voted for, or at least what they said you voted for!
Gimme a break. He got re-elected didn't he ?

Old 07-09-2014, 11:27 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,377,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
What many do not realize is all the scandals, all the shortcomings, all the lies that are seen as political and personal failures by anyone who observes and studies his actions...

each is seen as a success by his administration, his staff, his party and his followers and most of all - himself.

Good points, and hate to say it this way, but the signs were there from day one. He was not that hard to figure out, but many, played into his games and his bill of sale.

He has had a media who has rescued him so many times, can't count how many, he tells the media to jump. Most of them say how high.

The problems lie not only with himself, but his administration and all who work for him, the media, and supporters, who make excuses for wrong doings on his behalf.

His administration deep down have got to know, that by playing his games, and going along for the ride, they hurt all of us in that ignorant process.

I do not think for a moment that all of his administration see him as a huge success, otherwise we have nothing but a bunch of incompetent fools.

What happened with Obama, was that you had a media celebrities, talk show hosts, radio personalities, musicians, who all built Obama up, to be put on a pedestal. And that he would take this, as he could do what he wants, no questions asked.

Old 07-09-2014, 11:30 AM

1,806 posts, read 1,730,460 times
6 paragraphs with no actual content. Bravo.

The previous administration left the world in the worst recession in 100 years. Most of the people who blindly whine about Obama were pretty quiet about all of that and blame it all retroactively on the guy who inherited this mess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies