Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2014, 02:00 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,938,291 times

Advertisements

Greenpeace Co-Founder Dr. Patrick Moore: ‘I fear a global cooling’ – Rips Obama for ‘hollow’ climate claims

Quote:
Moore: ‘President Obama seems to say it is sufficient to say the ‘science is settled’. It is hollow statement with no content.

On Kids: ‘Change the way our kids are being taught about this subject because if we don’t there will be a whole generation of people who are just blindly following this climate hysteria.’
So what's up with Obama and the globull cooling gang in government? Are we warming or are we cooling? Is Al Gore and his bankster fraud buddies making billions on carbon credits for cooling for for warming.

I thought Dear Leader said the science was settled, he wouldn't lie to me would he?

//Sarcasm Off

The global warming swarm of slime would be downright funny if they hadn't cost us so much money.

Old 07-09-2014, 02:19 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Greenpeace Co-Founder Dr. Patrick Moore: ‘I fear a global cooling’ – Rips Obama for ‘hollow’ climate claims

So what's up with Obama and the globull cooling gang in government? Are we warming or are we cooling? Is Al Gore and his bankster fraud buddies making billions on carbon credits for cooling for for warming.

I thought Dear Leader said the science was settled, he wouldn't lie to me would he?

//Sarcasm Off

The global warming swarm of slime would be downright funny if they hadn't cost us so much money.
Who Is Patrick Moore? A Look At The Former Greenpeace Member's Industry Ties And Climate Denial | Research | Media Matters for America

Sorry but I don't view paid schills as someone to take my scientific beliefs from. If I did I would probably believe smoking was good for you too.

Old 07-09-2014, 02:38 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Who Is Patrick Moore? A Look At The Former Greenpeace Member's Industry Ties And Climate Denial | Research | Media Matters for America

Sorry but I don't view paid schills as someone to take my scientific beliefs from. If I did I would probably believe smoking was good for you too.
so.... you post a link to MEDIA MATTERS.... an uber liberal hit site.

you really think, thinking people are going to go to a media matters page and think "oh yea, that must be true"....

get a life.

Old 07-09-2014, 02:52 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:

They ALL are paid Shills.

BTW, the federal government/Surgeon General didn't exactly say smoking was bad for
anyone, for a long, long, time.

I still can't get over the "eggs are bad for you" fiasco.

Is it True That Eating Eggs is as Bad as Smoking?

I just love the incredible, edible egg If I was stuck on a deserted island, that is the one food I could not live without. Long live, Chef Pepin's Egg recipes

Essential Pépin: Egg-ceptional - YouTube

Old 07-09-2014, 02:59 PM

25,749 posts, read 18,818,821 times
We're doing what we have been doing for several billion years, the difference now being hysteria for profit. As Mr. Hannum (presumably) once said, there is a sucker born every minute. Back in the 16th century, it was a confessional, an Inquisition, and witch-burning. Now the profiteers are selling penance--for a few dollars, you can be absolved of your environmental sins and save the world from incineration.

Old 07-09-2014, 03:05 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,285,496 times
What gibberish was that?

Old 07-09-2014, 03:11 PM

Shrug, I could probably find other links without too much hassle, that was just the first one.

He's a paid schill. Screaming about global cooling. Maybe if we fire off a few dozen nukes I will worry about global cooling. Always wondered if we could use nukes to offset global warming. lol.

When there was money protesting evil nuclear power this guy was there.

Old 07-09-2014, 03:17 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:

He's a paid schill.

It is driving me crazy So I have to correct it. I know, petty

But if you are going to call folks that, it is SHILL, not SCHILL

Old 07-09-2014, 03:18 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Shrug, I could probably find other links without too much hassle, that was just the first one.

He's a paid schill. Screaming about global cooling. Maybe if we fire off a few dozen nukes I will worry about global cooling. Always wondered if we could use nukes to offset global warming. lol.

see here is your thing

you are looking to find a way to simply say "hey that guy is a bad guy dont listen to him"

You dont care what the facts are. (your side just doesnt). You just care that you can find some way to nullify WHAT someone says because of WHO they are.

well it doesnt actually work that way with people who can think. I dont care if you take issue with what someone says. You have that right.

AND I am more than happy to debate the merits of any argument.

BUT what I wont let go, is this notion that your side loves so much... that being the "SHUT UP" notion.

Here is the answer oh muddier of the water.... NO. NO you dont get to rip Patric Moore (PhD, Founder of Green Peace) because of who he is.

And more importantly so everyone else knows, you have not even attempted to deal with the merits of what he said.

Bad form Greywar. Tipical... But bad form none the less.

Old 07-09-2014, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
It is driving me crazy So I have to correct it. I know, petty

But if you are going to call folks that, it is SHILL, not SCHILL
Sorry about that. Why do I keep putting the c in there? its even highlighted as wrong!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies