Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 03:22 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
She again succeeds at something the failed moron you voted for twice has never been able to do.
Considering that the "failed moron" was elected twice to the highest office in the land unlike the quitter Palin who has several failed reality shows under her belt as well as just a half-term, read quitter, as a governor, I would say that Obama has succeeded where Palin failed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2014, 03:23 PM

1,989 posts, read 2,534,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
No, we hear about her every time she feels the need to give us her opinion on something. Like her recent tirade about impeaching the president. If she would just shut up and go away for good, we would ignore her as she deserves.
Where does she give her opinion? Your living room? I've not heard a word from this woman in years, literally years. What hell-hole are you located in where you're subjected to hearing her opinion all the time? Too bad in the US we don't have the freedom to not listen to people we disagree with. Have you contacted the .gov? They might be interested in your forced indoctrination.

Old 07-10-2014, 03:26 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
You forgot Obama and Ted Kennedy and many others on your list.
And Bush jr and Reagan.

Old 07-10-2014, 03:26 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It is too bad she has decided to become divisive. She didn't throw the first punch though.
I beg to differ. She was aggressively on the attack since she first entered the national forum. This is not a sweet warm woman. She enjoys annoying people as long as it brings her attention and $$$.

Old 07-10-2014, 03:30 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Considering that the "failed moron" was elected twice to the highest office in the land unlike the quitter Palin who has several failed reality shows under her belt as well as just a half-term, read quitter, as a governor, I would say that Obama has succeeded where Palin failed.
I might give her the benefit of thinking she just did not come across well on the national level, except they don't seem too fond of her in Alaska, either.

Alaska poll: Sen. Begich popular, Palin unpopular - Strange Bedfellows — Politics News

Old 07-10-2014, 03:32 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,603,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
Most Americans only hear about her when someone like you complains about her. Very interesting phenomenon.
I find her highly entertaining, so I'm actually not in the majority that wants her to go away. Like any guilty pleasure that is bad for you, it's all about moderation and balancing the junk with things that actually provide nutrition.

Old 07-10-2014, 03:34 PM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
This is not a sweet warm woman.
Perhaps you are right. Perhaps. But can you point out anybody who has gotten anywhere in politics who is? I don't think it's possible. Anyone who actually is sweet and warm (genuinely) would be laughed out of the limelight and practically impaled in the process in no time--they'd be the brunt of jokes for years to come.

Old 07-10-2014, 03:45 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,317,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaluce View Post
uh, I don't want to call her a witch, but I just saw a house land on her...
Uh, I don't want to call her a b*tch, but she did call herself a pit bull with lipstick.

Old 07-10-2014, 03:47 PM

1,989 posts, read 2,534,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Uh, I don't want to call her a b*tch, but she did call herself a pit bull with lipstick.
Sheesh. Never heard that one, do you have a link to the actual quote where she says "I'm a pitbull with lipstick"?

That's kinda funny right there.

Old 07-10-2014, 03:51 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,317,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
I find her highly entertaining, so I'm actually not in the majority that wants her to go away. Like any guilty pleasure that is bad for you, it's all about moderation and balancing the junk with things that actually provide nutrition.
I don't want her to go away. I want her to run for President!! That would be fantastic!!
Oh, the fun we could have with that.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies