Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 05:30 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Republican View Post
CAUGHT ON TAPE: Woman Faces Assault Charge for Attack on Pro-Life Activists | Fox News Insider

So much for "liberal tolerance," this is how 99% of feminists and non-pro life people act from my experience. You can see the full assault here: (warning-it does contain some language)
Dude, you call that a violent attack?

You must lead a very sheltered life!

As for the liberal tolerance...she reacted to the LIES those guys were telling...showing a picture of a baby and trying to convince people that is what an eight week old embryo looks like. THAT is why she became upset.

Those guys got exactly the reaction they wanted. After all, if no one reacted to their lies, no one would even know they were demonstrating other than the people who saw them in passing. Certainly it wouldn't have been posted here if nothing happened.

They deserve no praise for keeping their cool; I'm sure they practiced how to react.

Old 07-13-2014, 05:39 AM

1,179 posts, read 1,552,941 times
Were charges filed against her?

Old 07-13-2014, 06:05 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Every time I see a bunch of these pro life idiots out protesting I have to shake my head. Most of them are 99 year old men and women who have no dog in this fight anyway. Funny how old men make laws that affect women's bodies.

No one addresses the problem of pro lifers who attack women who are going into clinics by grabbing their arms and trying to convince them they are making a mistake. I for one am glad to see someone finally stand up to these jerks. I've felt like grabbing a few of their picket signs myself a few times.

Don

Old 07-13-2014, 10:49 AM

19,841 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Every time I see a bunch of these pro life idiots out protesting I have to shake my head. Most of them are 99 year old men and women who have no dog in this fight anyway. Funny how old men make laws that affect women's bodies.

No one addresses the problem of pro lifers who attack women who are going into clinics by grabbing their arms and trying to convince them they are making a mistake. I for one am glad to see someone finally stand up to these jerks. I've felt like grabbing a few of their picket signs myself a few times.

Don
You actually support how that beast reacted? Kicking signs and threatening people?

Old 07-13-2014, 11:04 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergofa View Post
Were charges filed against her?
Someone in the group filed assault charges but is willing to drop them if she apologizes. If I were her I'd have it got to court and have them prove that kicking over a sign and yelling at people following her with a camera is assault.

Old 07-13-2014, 11:07 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
You actually support how that beast reacted? Kicking signs and threatening people?
She bahaved badly but the issue is whether it is criminal assault.

Old 07-13-2014, 11:07 AM

4,088 posts, read 4,388,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Republican View Post
CAUGHT ON TAPE: Woman Faces Assault Charge for Attack on Pro-Life Activists | Fox News Insider

"A pro-life activist came under attack on the street in Columbus, Ohio and it was all caught on camera. Victoria Duran, who confronted the anti-abortion group called “Created Equal,” later claimed she was defending herself and the protesters had no right to film her."

“I was leading our team of interns downtown creating conversation and I heard her yelling at Ian," Drayer said." "So I approached with my camera at a distance to document what was happening. After shouting in his face, she knocked over a sign, turned to me and slapped my hand with the camera away… she later shoved me into a stationary bus nearby.""

"Duran was eventually stopped by police and charged with assault."

"“The government has the obligation to protect speech and she doesn’t understand that the First Amendment doesn’t protect her rights to interfere with our right to free speech, so that’s the problem," director Mark Harrington said.""

"She is set to be arraigned next Wednesday, but Harrington said the group is willing to drop the charges if Duran just apologizes."

So much for "liberal tolerance," this is how 99% of feminists and non-pro life people act from my experience. You can see the full assault here: (warning-it does contain some language)

Abortion Activist Attacks Pro-Lifers - YouTube
Good for Duran! It should be legal to kick those busybodies asses.

Old 07-13-2014, 11:54 AM

4,422 posts, read 6,259,038 times
As much as I hate what this group stands for, that does not give me the right to commit assault and battery, and destroy other's property. Obviously FOX News loyalists will be convinced that she represents and speaks for those of us who believe the government shouldn't be removing the rights of rape victims who get pregnant. Oh well, you can't fix stupid.

Old 07-13-2014, 12:02 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
She didn't violently attack them. However, she's nuts. I kinda feel sorry for her. She's not all mentally there, you can tell.

Old 07-13-2014, 12:51 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

Don
Your sexist attack on men include it ws a bunch of old men who ruled roe versus wde
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies