Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2014, 09:39 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,461,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Yes and maybe. I say that because many people who had unsafe sex with an HIV+ person usually WON'T get HIV. Word is the odds are less than 5 percent for a 1 time toss in the hay and some will NEVER catch HIV because their bodies kill the virus 1st.
That depends on if you're on the receiving or giving side of the deal. There's a reason why "bottoming" is the riskiest behavior for the spread of AIDS.

"The odds of getting HIV from "bottoming" without a condom are higher than any other sexual behavior."

Sexual Risk Factors

2,801 posts, read 2,309,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddoneout View Post
I already mentioned before as to why it is a problem. A problem liberals seem to think doesn't exist.
Iguess I missed it, either re-post it or tell the post number ... Now I am looking for reasons NOT created by people like you.

14,917 posts, read 13,099,924 times
Quote:
This begs to differ:

CDC ? Fact Sheet - Gay and Bisexual Men ? Gender ? Risk ? HIV/AIDS

Homosexual gays (even though young black gays are the likeliest to get it) are the most prone to the disease in America.
Why would you only look at a country hardly effected (relatively) by HIV/AIDS? (More African children will die of AIDS in 2014 than all Americans who have ever contracted HIV in the history of the disease).

You do know that more women have HIV/AIDS than men, right?

Old 07-15-2014, 09:40 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
I highly doubt it is because they are "concerned for me." More like they blindly tow the high line to which they have been relentlessly fed by the MSM.

You'd be surprised at the number of people who agree with me, even if they don't admit it.
I wouldn't be surprised at all. I live in one of the most conservative places in the United States, and the conservatism has a strong religious component to it. So I know quite a lot of people who think like you do.

And as a liberal I've often heard from those conservatives that they are concerned about me and my opinions. There's no reason the reverse cannot be true, that liberals might be concerned for you.

Old 07-15-2014, 09:42 AM

68 posts, read 55,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Why would you only look at a country hardly effected (relatively) by HIV/AIDS? (More African children will die of AIDS in 2014 than all Americans who have ever contracted HIV in the history of the disease).

You do know that more women have HIV/AIDS than men, right?
Africa is not my concern. My country is and it is deviant gays who are perpetuating it in my land, not heterosexual Africans.

Old 07-15-2014, 09:43 AM

Quote:
The largest group affected by HIV/AIDS is - far and away - heterosexual black people. It's a black disease. It seems to me to be God's punishment for the sin of being black.
I guess, so long as you don't use facts. Why don't you go to the CDC website and report back what you find.

Old 07-15-2014, 09:43 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,835,695 times
why are you guys wasting time with this guy? he's another guy from stormfront with the normal baiting rhetoric. keeps you going with one sentenced vague answers. ignore him and he will go away.

Old 07-15-2014, 09:51 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,099,924 times
Quote:
Africa is not my concern. My country is and it is deviant gays who are perpetuating it in my land, not heterosexual Africans.
Why do you think God gives AIDS primarily to black people and to more women than men?

Old 07-15-2014, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by springazure View Post
And yet... many of our Founding Fathers of the United States of America were GUILTY of fathering children from their slaves..... granted, marriage was not included....

Now just exactly HOW do we explain that part away?

BTW.... thanks to many white slave owners fathering children with their slaves, DNA technology can now prove we may not be as 'white' or 'black' as we thought we were.

BTW... you are also aware that thanks to DNA technology, most of our genes can be traced all the way back to Africa! ALL OF US!!!

We are ALL FROM AFRICA you dimwit!!!!!!!!!!!
Well let's not get too crazy here. We can all be traced back to cyanobacteria too (there's 10 times more bacteria in your body than "human" cells), that doesn't mean every living thing is genetically the same. It wasn't that long ago that that loved-to-be-hated Neanderthal was found to have transferred much of its strong immune systems through the "western" world. Africans show the smallest genetic similarities to Neanderthal and because of that millions of Africans died due to diseases when the planet started to integrate to a much greater extent than has ever happened.

"Neanderthals probably lived many hundreds of thousands of years in Europe during which time they developed the HLA receptor that provided them with immunity against many pathogens. This means that different to our ancestors from Africa, the Neanderthals which were resident in Europe, carried this receptor on their immune cells. That was a distinct evolutionary advantage,” says the immunobiologist from the University of Bonn, who presumes that we modern humans in Europe owe this advantageous receptor to the Neanderthals."

'Immune gene' in humans inherited from Neanderthals, study suggests -- ScienceDaily

Old 07-15-2014, 09:56 AM

68 posts, read 55,174 times
Quote:
Why do you think God gives AIDS primarily to black people and to more women than men?

Why do you keep bringing up other continents/countries? In America, gays, despite only making up a minuscule number of the population (2% for heavens sake!) are far and away the most likely to get it. 2%! Sorry, but that is just ridiculously disproportionate. I don't care about Africa, I don't care about Asia - I care about AMERICA. And the point is that misguided homosexuals are the biggest problem regarding the propagation of AIDS in this country. That simple. You want to talk about it regarding Africa? Post in that forum. I'm talking about America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies