Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2014, 08:02 AM

68 posts, read 55,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
There is nothing humble about your opinions in here. They are extremely judgemental and actually I believe your stoneage book is actually against the kind of judging you're doing right now.

A religious fanatic being a hypocrite. Shocking.

Men are promiscuous? Lack of education on homosexual sex?

Also, what is this staggering number you speak of?
Gay men account for only 2% of the population, but they are the most affected by HIV. Yes, men tend to be promiscuous, regardless of sexual orientation. However, why are these straight men not contracting HIV at the rate of the gay ones?

HIV and the LGBT Community | Resources | Human Rights Campaign

2,801 posts, read 2,308,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddoneout View Post
I wish life were as simple as this. But it is not.
The only thing that stops it from being simple is people like you.

16,431 posts, read 22,191,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy-Schmancy View Post
If being Christian is so right, how come they get cancer? Any of 'em?

Adam and Eve's sin brought sickness and death into the world for all mankind. Christians are not immune to this mortal life's trials.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
If heterosexuality is right, why is there a growing number of heterosexuals contracting HIV/AIDS? Must be God's judgement on their sexuality, too, right?
Homosexuals make up 2% of the population but yet they have the highest numbers of HIV.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
The only thing that stops it from being simple is people like you.
I live in reality. Not a made up world concocted by liberal lies.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:06 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,868,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
God condemns sin. The sin of homosexual behavior is clearly condemned in the Bible. That sin is already judged by God, not us.
You cherry-pick the parts of the Old Testament you choose to continue to believe in, and disregard the rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1-ip47WYWc&feature=kp

Old 07-15-2014, 08:07 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,868,945 times
Quote:
Homosexuals make up 2% of the population but yet they have the highest numbers of HIV.
That still doesn't address the fact that HIV/AIDS is growing in the heterosexual population. How does that fit into your dogma?

Old 07-15-2014, 08:09 AM

2,801 posts, read 2,308,596 times
Quote:
Gay men account for only 2% of the population, but they are the most affected by HIV. Yes, men tend to be promiscuous, regardless of sexual orientation. However, why are these straight men not contracting HIV at the rate of the gay ones?

HIV and the LGBT Community | Resources | Human Rights Campaign
Where did you get this 2% figure ??? The HIV problem grew because that administration in power at the time basically ignored it, once straight females and children started getting it, THEN it became an issue..

Old 07-15-2014, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
That still doesn't address the fact that HIV/AIDS is growing in the heterosexual population. How does that fit into your dogma?
The cruel cycle of the homosexual disease is what that is. A gay man cheats on his wife with another man. He sleeps with her. She gets it. She sleeps with another man after the marriage crumbles. The straight man gets it.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:10 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,453,111 times
Quote:
I feel that interracial marriage/interracial children destroy history and culture of the unique people on our planet. Don't me wrong - I don't wish biracial people any ill or anything of that sort. I wish them well just as with everyone else. But they tend to be confused individuals who don't really know what they want. It is natural/genetic to want to be around people that look/act like you, hence why I don't agree with miscegenation. I just don't think it is natural. It is not what God intended in my opinion.

The funny thing is that Arab Muslims in particular frown upon (some go to extreme lengths to make sure it doesn't happen) their own marrying externally and no one says anything about that.
Um, in case you didn't realize this diversity is the only reason humans are on planet Earth. Nature requires diversity if you didn't happen to notice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.