Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 06:12 PM

5,491 posts, read 8,323,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin Ma View Post
gay democrats don't mind forcing higher taxes, obamacare on people, abortion on babies, etc. It cracks me up when all of a sudden they talk about freedom

If you want these religious people to come around on gay marriage, oppose abortion and be vocal about it. Became an ally, and actually be right on an issue of importance at the same time, and you'll get your government benefits for having a sexual relationship.

Dems always talk about compromise but would they give up abortion for gay marriage rights? Nope. I think most conservatives would do that deal.

I know, you just have to be liberal to have a problem with conservatives and Christians. lol
I'm not sure about this. Lots of blacks vote liberal and strongly claim Christianity all at the same time.

Old 07-17-2014, 06:14 PM

5,491 posts, read 8,323,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSUfan View Post
I don't mind admitting that. I frankly don't wanna get married thank you very much but other people do. But a person doesn't have to be gay to have issues with conservatives or Christians.
Most blacks claim Christianity. So do they have a problem with them too?

Old 07-17-2014, 06:22 PM

1,555 posts, read 1,846,204 times
Quote:
lol conservative women are def. against abortion bruh. Actually most married women are against it.

it isn't 10 percent. lol No genetic mistake results in 10 percent of people having it. That would be like saying 10 percent of the country has epilepsy.

It cracks me up when people who are ok with putting down babies for convenience want to talk about civil rights and get all holier than thou on gay marriage. Abortion is sadistic stuff. You are going Michael Vick on babies. Babies!
Are you against getting a pet Euthanasia also? A baby that is unborn doesn't know, sad to say that. Only for the right reasons should abortion happen.

A MISTAKE? Yep I am most definitely a mistake. LGBTQ... youth are 3x more likely to kill themselves over what people say and the rights they have in the future. I sure would hate to be the reasons for suicide.

Old 07-17-2014, 06:30 PM

Quote:
lol. I didn't say you were a mistake. I said homosexuality is a genetic mistake. The two thoughts could not be more different. Man and women were obviously intended to be heterosexual, reproduction doesn't work too well without this design. lol

Saying otherwise is like saying epilepsy isn't a genetic mistake, cerebral palsy isn't, etc.

I'm already told you that you are like the son I never had but always wanted. Why would you think I would think you are a mistake.
The world is over populated already and is still growing. I already said I would never want to be your son especially with the views you have. Well you just said homosexuality is a mistake so technically you just said I am one. And it's things that people say like that, that cause LGBT teens to be 3x more likely to commit suicide. It's frankly a big deal because people already walking this Earth get imprisoned, beaten, killed, and disowned for this one thing.

Old 07-17-2014, 06:43 PM

Quote:
lol you know that isn't what I meant. I was bullied a lot when I was kid.

People get bullied for all sorts of things, being too skinny, too fat, speech impediments, etc. Most of those people don't commit suicide. Dealing with what mean things people say is part of life. You give people power over you if you let what they say anger you.

Epileptics are 3 x likely to commit suicide, not because they are bullied but because severe depression in epileptics is common. Epileptics don't point this kind of stuff out as a badge of honor though. I've had 10 seizures in a few days time before. You are complaining about teasing for being gay?

So the solution to overpopulation is abortion. Maybe Michael Vick thought there was a dog overpopulation? It is funny how everybody wigged out over Vick but many of those people got no problem with aborting babies.
Well many teens are emotionally unstable and are stressed out as it is, so this just adds one more. People like I said are killed, disowned, imprisoned and beaten for being gay all across the world. So to know that our future isn't bright even America they just don't feel life is worth living for.

Abortion should only be used for the right reasons.

Even though those areas don't seem it resources are getting used in some cases faster than they can be produced/reproduced.

Old 07-17-2014, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Lot of people think epileptics are retarded. So what? I'm a battle ship, bruh. Don't focus on what other people think, focus on acquiring knowledge and your pursuit of happiness.

Gays are killed all over the world in Islamic nutjob countries and places like Russia. Not in America. Even Mathew Shephered wasn't killed b/c he was gay, one of those killers was an ex gay lover and the murder was over drugs.

They once said that about slavery, it was a necessary evil.
I never named specific people, some people actually are. It doesn't even have to be killing it could just easily be civil rights and two other things I named. Africa believes in Christianity and has legal laws that allow people to do those things with out a punishment.

And no thank you I won't do those things.

Old 07-17-2014, 07:26 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,577,537 times
12 pages, and mostly off topic. Go figure.

Old 07-17-2014, 07:34 PM

2,966 posts, read 5,217,774 times
To you guys up there fighting about engineers here. Most of them are not natives, but transplants from up north. Michigan, Ohio...We are all pulled down here from the epicenter of the northern auto industry.

It is interesting to see a SC church listed as a hate group; hope they are enjoying their tax exempt status. The US map clearly shows a whole of other states with faaar more hate groups compared to SC. This whole "Upstate is a mecca for hate groups" topic is just ridiculous.

Old 07-17-2014, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmachina View Post
To you guys up there fighting about engineers here. Most of them are not natives, but transplants from up north. Michigan, Ohio...We are all pulled down here from the epicenter of the northern auto industry.

It is interesting to see a SC church listed as a hate group; hope they are enjoying their tax exempt status. The US map clearly shows a whole of other states with faaar more hate groups compared to SC. This whole "Upstate is a mecca for hate groups" topic is just ridiculous.
In SC the upstate is a mecca for hate group not necessarily for the US.

Old 07-17-2014, 08:12 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,861,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSUfan View Post
In SC the upstate is a mecca for hate group not necessarily for the US.
Don't be so quick to judge. Of all the years I lived in SC, as a gay man, never once did I feel uncomfortable in Greenville, but I was yelled at and called F*G in Columbia. SC has plenty of hate to go around, as evidence by Maurice's Rebel Flag Racist Bar-b-q from the Midlands.

Those eight thugs that beat Carter Strange in Columbia were a hate group....and the regular shootings in Five Points are from that same hate group......that hate group is simply not smart enough to organize.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies