Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 05:14 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,556 posts, read 16,542,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwmdk View Post
You imagine them - another characteristic of the left, which "sees" all manner of evil in everyone else and is blind to those things they project on others.

I do not pretend that there isnt hate on the left, my post only said that I see it on the right as well.

Respond to my post for what I said, not what you wanted me to say.

Are you then claiming that no one on the right has these same traits ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2014, 05:17 AM

9,470 posts, read 6,969,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtjfjxiao View Post
Interesting article that confirms what I've believed for a long time. The left hates people, white people, working people, and Christian people. They are also hypocrites; they hate people who own property and have money, unless they too are leftists. And their goal is the destruction of prosperity in America.
You won't be accurate, so long as you lump them all together. There are several kinds of leftists. Here's some major demographics;

a. The intellectual. These are the social engineers who think if they can just get their ideas imposed on the masses, everyone will live in paradise.

b. The empty. These are the people who have nothing inside, and so provide an image of depth and virtue (they think) by adopting all these causes to appear caring, thoughtful, and good.

c. The selfish. These are the economic leftists who use the rhetoric of (b.) to justify being taken care of by others. They fear risking their "place" in life.

d. The immature. These are people who reject the age old truths of humanity and adopt the philosophy of modern leftists because it allows them to be hedonists without guilt.

e. The ignorant. Don't underestimate the size of this one. People who apply no intellectual rigor whatsoever to society or economics or otherwise, and just go along with the idea that those who know should control everyone for their benefit.

There's others, but never think the left is a single bloc of people who all see it the same way. They have common goals - that being the empowerment of government and redistribution of the productive, but often for wildly different reasonings.

Old 07-21-2014, 05:22 AM

9,470 posts, read 6,969,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I do not pretend that there isnt hate on the left, my post only said that I see it on the right as well.

Respond to my post for what I said, not what you wanted me to say.

Are you then claiming that no one on the right has these same traits ?
No, I'm saying you have to struggle to find them, which you do, and then apply to everyone on the right.

The left's rhetoric, by and large, is nothing BUT these things.

Old 07-21-2014, 06:36 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
Interesting article that confirms what I've believed for a long time. The left hates people, white people, working people, and Christian people. They are also hypocrites; they hate people who own property and have money, unless they too are leftists. And their goal is the destruction of prosperity in America.
Just goes to show the writer of the OP is not the only confused person on this thread.

Old 07-21-2014, 07:10 AM

7,846 posts, read 6,405,433 times

So, you want to be on the wrong side of everything? Gotcha

Liberals are right. Conservatives are wrong. There is nothing to discuss.

Old 07-21-2014, 07:26 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
So, you want to be on the wrong side of everything? Gotcha

Liberals are right. Conservatives are wrong. There is nothing to discuss.
You have A LOT of that backwards. Good grief, the brainwashing is strong...

HistoryTest | National Black Republican Association

Black Republican History | National Black Republican Association&

Old 07-21-2014, 07:33 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,998,245 times
If liberal policy is soooo right then go fix Detroit ...oh I forgot that's why it all f**ked up to start with because of left liberal policies !

Old 07-21-2014, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
You have A LOT of that backwards. Good grief, the brainwashing is strong...

HistoryTest | National Black Republican Association

Black Republican History | National Black Republican Association&
Brainwashing? You are the one resorting to partisan arguments.

Republicans were the liberal party >50 years ago...

Open a history book please.

Old 07-21-2014, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
If liberal policy is soooo right then go fix Detroit ...oh I forgot that's why it all f**ked up to start with because of left liberal policies !
Which left liberal policies? Explain.

Old 07-21-2014, 07:41 AM

1,198 posts, read 1,179,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnJNOhWKUxk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies