Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2014, 09:05 PM

33,531 posts, read 37,136,097 times

Advertisements

Watch the video for what Hamas really wants...

You Won’t Believe What the Son of Hamas Just Said on CNN! | Israel Video Network

Old 07-27-2014, 09:28 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,247,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I was just about to post this. To Paraphrase, "Hamas will not stop after Israel. Their goal is world domination."

Here is the direct youtube feed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KakxXN5Z-XI#t=122

Old 07-27-2014, 09:29 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Now I have "pal buddies"? I didn't say the killing is unacceptable, I said it was unfortunately necessary. I said the cheering of it is unacceptable. There is a difference.
Your heroes not mine.

Old 07-27-2014, 09:32 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,247,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Your heroes not mine.
I'm confused? Who are you saying are my heroes?

Old 07-27-2014, 09:32 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
The whole point of Islam is world domination.

Old 07-27-2014, 09:39 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,649,020 times
Quote:
I was just about to post this. To Paraphrase, "Hamas will not stop after Israel. Their goal is world domination."

Here is the direct youtube feed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KakxXN5Z-XI#t=122
An interesting fellow (he seems to have a good heart, although I think he might be a bit brain-damaged, and maybe a victim of Stockholm syndrome, since he also wrote that "I am a Palestinian who spent several years in Israeli jails, who was tortured and beaten almost to death by angry Israeli soldiers." )* Also, no doubt that CNN interview was manipulated to make him appear as anti-Hamas as possible.

A statement of his that I do agree with from the same public letter I quoted from above:

"I learned on my own, the very hard way, that extremist Israelis were no less dangerous than extremist Palestinians. Israelis are not the problem, and Palestinians are not the problem. Extremism is the problem."

Mosab Hassan Yousef's Blog - Let's get to know each other, let's talk . . . - May 13, 2011 19:40

*He almost comes across sort of like brain-washed, a la "The Men Who Stare at Goats"

Last edited by ellemint; 07-27-2014 at 09:50 PM..

Old 07-27-2014, 09:41 PM

Quote:
I'm confused? Who are you saying are my heroes?
Yeah you are confused a lot. Your "pal" buddies seem to be your heroes. What they want you to think too.

Old 07-27-2014, 09:43 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,266,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
The U.N. security council is planning to hold an emergency session in the next hour (sunday night July 27th.) about the situation in Gaza.

"the Council is poised to express "strong support" for "an immediate and unconditional humanitarian ceasefire, allowing for the delivery of urgently needed assistance". The document also urges "all parties to accept and fully implement the humanitarian ceasefire into the Eid period and beyond". Eid is the feast at the end of Ramadan, a breaking of the fast, a time when children receive gifts.

"The emergency session comes after Israel and Hamas ignored calls for a truce and the raging conflict enters its third week on Monday."
Neither Egypt or Israel will accept this.

UN Security Council to hold emergency session on Gaza - Channel NewsAsia
Israel has agree to the cease fire now at least 3 times - each time, Hamas violates it and begins the Rocket launches again. The meaning of "unconditional" is very flexible when it comes to Hamas.

"Unconditional" means that they get open border crossings, they get all prisoners released and they get Israel to stop looking for Tunnels and just sit on their hands while Hamas gets to fire Rockets and re-arm with the open border crossings.

Only with Kerry, Hamas, Turkey, Obama & Qatar ...... does "unconditional" mean that Hamas gets everything they want and Israel has to let them re-arm.

No country would agree to such "unconditional" terms of surrender when a Terrorist Organization is trying to annihilate them.

Old 07-27-2014, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Israel has agree to the cease fire now at least 3 times - each time, Hamas violates it and begins the Rocket launches again. The meaning of "unconditional" is very flexible when it comes to Hamas.

"Unconditional" means that they get open border crossings, they get all prisoners released and they get Israel to stop looking for Tunnels and just sit on their hands while Hamas gets to fire Rockets and re-arm with the open border crossings.

Only with Kerry, Hamas, Turkey, Obama & Qatar ...... does "unconditional" mean that Hamas gets everything they want and Israel has to let them re-arm.

No country would agree to such "unconditional" terms of surrender when a Terrorist Organization is trying to annihilate them.
Liberals love Hamas for some reason..........and don't get me started about Turkey who didn't allow the 4th ID to set up shop in Iraq.............all because they wanted into the EU.

Old 07-27-2014, 09:52 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post

Israel shouldn't agree to any more cease fires.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies