Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2014, 03:43 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times

Advertisements

I back Israel too. Just like I back Fiji, Madagascar, and Malta.

For what it's worth (nothing).

Old 07-20-2014, 03:45 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,210,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The arabs seem happy to sacrifice their civilians for the propaganda value. They know their rockets are junk, but they fire them anyway knowing the real value is in the dead arabs kids which result in the fighting. I am surprised by the EU reaction, because they just don's seem to be able to see what the arabs are doing.
They don't want Arab immigrants trashing their respective countries as apparent in France.

Old 07-20-2014, 04:02 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,592,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
They don't want Arab immigrants trashing their respective countries as apparent in France.
France is paying for their adventures in arab North Africa, and for allowing them to immigrate after they pulled out. Yes, I have been there and seen the situation and frankly I don't know how they can fix it given the fact that most of their arabs are 4th and 5th generation French citizens.

Old 07-20-2014, 04:07 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,592,894 times
Now Hamas claims they have captured an Israeli soldier.

Old 07-20-2014, 04:23 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,727,979 times
Europe side with Jews? When in history has Europe gave a flying f**k about Jews? Europe knows where a majority of their petrol comes from. So they're going to kiss their butts as much as possible.

Also keep in mind that a majority of the Arab population in Europe is Muslim compared to the Arabs in the US who are majority Christian.

Old 07-20-2014, 04:27 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,184,318 times
Quote:
U.S.'s Kerry defends Israeli effort to stem rocket, tunnel attacks

Reading European papers, it becomes clear they are taking the arab side on the conflict while ripping US for taking Israel side. I believe Israel has the right to defend themselves when the arabs have fired 1500 rockets into their country.
Let's not back either side and see what happens.

Old 07-20-2014, 04:34 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,440,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown View Post
Do you have any proof than Democrats are anti-Israel?
It should be obvious, but here is your proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCyVZBjcae0

The 2012 Democrat Platform is entirely anti-Israel and pro-Hamas.

Obama Speech Signals a U.S. Shift on Middle East
Sources: Obama Administration to Support Anti-Israel Resolution at UN Next Week | The Weekly Standard
Not all Democrats are anti-Israel, but almost all anti-Israelis are Democrats

Old 07-20-2014, 04:46 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,615,836 times
Quote:

Reading European papers, it becomes clear they are taking the arab side on the conflict while ripping US for taking Israel side. I believe Israel has the right to defend themselves when the arabs have fired 1500 rockets into their country.
This has been going on for years. Some people believe the only reason the USA still exists is because we protect Israel and at the time we stop protecting them our country will cease to be.

Old 07-20-2014, 05:02 PM

25,838 posts, read 16,513,155 times
Quote:

Considering it was because of European anti-semitism that the US had to help set up Israel in the first place you would think they would keep their big traps shut.

I mean they caused the situation and left us holding the bag.

Old 07-20-2014, 05:24 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,782,455 times
Originally Posted by steven_h
Keep in mind that we had to save Europe in two world wars. They have a history of handling world events improperly. Maybe we should leave them to their own devices this time around.

I'm usually outspoken when it comes to Kerry, so this is refreshing to see him taking the proper stance.

These people yearn to repeat history. Really bad decision makers in denial of the facts.
Quote:
The arabs seem happy to sacrifice their civilians for the propaganda value. They know their rockets are junk, but they fire them anyway knowing the real value is in the dead arabs kids which result in the fighting. I am surprised by the EU reaction, because they just don's seem to be able to see what the arabs are doing.
The mind numbing thing to me is that it has become painfully obvious that Hamas is openly trying to cry wolf when they are the wolves. Keep in mind that Britain, the US under Roosevelt, and most European Nations never wanted the state of Israel to exist, preferring to remain loyal to the Arabs. Also keep in mind that many Arab states sided with the Nazis.

Thank God for Truman!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies