Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 08:01 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,739,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
It's not the dreaded Conservatives shooting it up in Denver. You must live a sheltered life, probably E Aurora in a pasty white hood with more Republicans than you even know about. Que the two mass shootings. Gangs have killed 500% + more people in Denver than the three kooks.
Amen!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2014, 08:17 PM

3,147 posts, read 3,500,214 times
Mid-size cities are the future as technology allows them to provide more amenities without the disadvantages of large cities.

Old 07-21-2014, 08:32 PM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander_Crews View Post
Mid-size cities are the future as technology allows them to provide more amenities without the disadvantages of large cities.
Yep, even in the sticks people are now connected with existing technology. If anything it's the same thing it's always been. Big business buys out small business. The same in farming and CO-OPs.

Old 07-21-2014, 10:03 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Yes shop is all that matters. Leave folks alone. They have lived for many a year and will continue on. Liberals telling folks where and how to live will not change that. Most do brush their teetch and go shop..........lol
Face it. Most outsiders are extremely resistant to any idea to moving to Oklahoma. Besides a bunch of other reasons, would you want to move to a state that has had more earthquakes this year than California? So Oklahoma cities that are growing are drawing from the small towns in the state that have nothing going for them and so have slowly been declining in population, sometimes for as long as decades.

Old 07-21-2014, 10:05 PM

3,147 posts, read 3,500,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Face it. Most outsiders are extremely resistant to any idea to moving to Oklahoma. Besides a bunch of other reasons, would you want to move to a state that has had more earthquakes this year than California? So Oklahoma cities that are growing are drawing from the small towns in the state that have nothing going for them and so have slowly been declining in population, sometimes for as long as decades.
I have lived in many places, and I would move to OK. I fantasize about Tulsa all the time, it was SOOOOO beautiful last time I was there.

Old 07-21-2014, 10:07 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
What do you have against Oky land? Nobody makes you or anybody else move anywhere...........well for the time being. I guess you folks think you should tell folks where to live now? You are all a joke...........go away and leave folks alone. All we ask.

Old 07-21-2014, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander_Crews View Post
I have lived in many places, and I would move to OK. I fantasize about Tulsa all the time, it was SOOOOO beautiful last time I was there.
Never been there.........but it was probably a nice spot............well probably is a nice spot.

Old 07-21-2014, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Did I tell anyone else what to do? No, I didn't. Stop your suburban paranoia already, geez. I only said that Agenda 21 is not the only reason why the rural Plains are being depopulated everybody is "self-deporting" from their towns.

By the way, rural life is not as glamorous as you think it is. I know Fox News, Rush, and company love to prop up the rural American as some kind of cultural hero, something to aspire to, but drug use and alcoholism is rampant in rural America, and not just weed, I'm talking crystal meth. Maybe the Right should stop idealizing what rural life is like, cause it's not as cracked up as you, and every other neo-Confederate suburbanite and city boy on this forum, think it is
The rural plains are just fine. Don't worry you will be fed.

Blabbing about Fox news or the the former fatso is just plain liberal nonsense. I live on the evil rural plains and have done so for many years. Your whole mantra is just idiotic. Leave us alone liberal.

Old 07-21-2014, 10:16 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,962,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post

By the way, rural life is not as glamorous as you think it is. I know Fox News, Rush, and company love to prop up the rural American as some kind of cultural hero, something to aspire to, but drug use and alcoholism is rampant in rural America, and not just weed, I'm talking crystal meth. Maybe the Right should stop idealizing what rural life is like, cause it's not as cracked up as you, and every other neo-Confederate suburbanite and city boy on this forum, think it is
That is true. Meth is truly a rural American creation and epidemic.

Old 07-21-2014, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
That is true. Meth is truly a rural American creation and epidemic.
Oh yeah blame the meth on the civilized..........lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies