Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 03:03 PM

56,990 posts, read 35,095,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
Yah I was really frothing at the mouth there with that last one.

Everybody already knows you're a Hamas lover, you don't have to tell us again.
Everybody? That's your name?
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
PALEEZE DD... scobby made plenty of irrational statements, making it rediculously clear what he wants for Israel.

You never miss the opportunity to stir the pot in hate Israel threads, and rarely call out the haters while riding the opposition. So, either you are a tad obsessed or a troll... which is it?
I'm an obsessed troll.

Funny...I didn't know this was a "hate Israel" thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2014, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
Liek omgz why are you writing paragraphs of garbage about something you don't carebear about!!111

Youre like so emotional bro
Damn..you asked me a question, I took time out to answer you, and you're STILL b*tching and whining and acting all emotional about the issue?

OkAy man...I give up. I love Israel, hate all Arabs, and I will promise to devote every waking moment for the rest of my life fighting tooth and nail EVERY person that refuses to show slavish devotion to Israel and its leaders.

Hell, I'm even gonna convert to Judaism, get circumcised, and find a good Jewish wife (but give me some time to divorce my present Lutheran wife please).

Now point me to that store that sells those "I stand with Israel" signs for my front and backyard.

Happy now?

Old 11-03-2014, 10:24 PM

15,913 posts, read 20,151,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
fyi fwiw
Christianity has only existed for about 2000 years and in it current form its been around for 1700 years. Arabian Muslims didn't have a problem with Christians until the European version arrived in the region (which is NOT the same as the one that was there already). Also the Islam of 1400 years ago is a evolutionary growth from what existed before.

Arabian mythology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also keep in mind the Jews and Arabs got along pretty well before Europeans showed up on the scene and brought their anti-Jewish stories with them. By the 1800s these stories where nearly completely gone, but once the Europeans re-entered the Middle East so did these age old stories enter with them.
Defend them all you want, I didn't say a word about islam/muslims fighting Christianity...

Kudos for reading between the lines...

BTW, if islam/muslims didn't have a problem with non-muslim types what was the Battle of Thermopylae over?

Bagels and lox?

Old 11-04-2014, 02:47 AM

3,830 posts, read 4,648,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Defend them all you want, I didn't say a word about islam/muslims fighting Christianity...

Kudos for reading between the lines...

BTW, if islam/muslims didn't have a problem with non-muslim types what was the Battle of Thermopylae over?

Bagels and lox?

Battle of Thermopylae 480 BCE.
Birth of Muhammad ~560 CE.

Old 11-04-2014, 02:49 AM

3,830 posts, read 4,648,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Damn..you asked me a question, I took time out to answer you, and you're STILL b*tching and whining and acting all emotional about the issue?

OkAy man...I give up. I love Israel, hate all Arabs, and I will promise to devote every waking moment for the rest of my life fighting tooth and nail EVERY person that refuses to show slavish devotion to Israel and its leaders.

Hell, I'm even gonna convert to Judaism, get circumcised, and find a good Jewish wife (but give me some time to divorce my present Lutheran wife please).

Now point me to that store that sells those "I stand with Israel" signs for my front and backyard.

Happy now?
Sounds good. You should invite Scobby over to your circumcision party.

Old 11-04-2014, 06:11 AM
Status: "Wishing all the best of health and peace!" (set 6 days ago)

43,430 posts, read 44,141,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Do I disagree with anything he said? Well, I quoted his post so as to answer that question for you.

He accused the guy of never having been to Israel.

I don't know if the accused has been to Israel or not.

He said that the guy's opinions were untrue and ignorant.

Well, I don't know if they are or not. I haven't checked...

He said that more rockets were fired into Israel.

My guess (without confirming it personally) is that he's probably right. (Shrug)
Let get back to the original topic of the thread which is about rockets being fired into Israel which did happen this past weekend.

IDF Confirms Gaza Rocket Landed Inside Israel - Israel News
Gaza Rocket Hits Southern Israel, Despite Cease-Fire: Report
Hamas arrests suspects in weekend rocket attack against Israel, sources say

Old 11-04-2014, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Let get back to the original topic of the thread which is about rockets being fired into Israel which did happen this past weekend.

IDF Confirms Gaza Rocket Landed Inside Israel - Israel News
Gaza Rocket Hits Southern Israel, Despite Cease-Fire: Report
Hamas arrests suspects in weekend rocket attack against Israel, sources say
Okay. And?

Old 12-19-2014, 05:22 AM

I am wondering if this is the start of a new round of rocket fire from Gaza into Southern Israel:
Gaza rocket hits Israel for third time since summer war - Israel News, Ynetnews

Old 02-09-2017, 05:42 AM

Isis claims it attacked Israeli port of Eilat with rockets launched from Egypt | The Independent
Ynetnews News - ISIS claims responsibility for Eilat rockets

Old 02-09-2017, 06:55 AM

23,709 posts, read 30,647,695 times
Already responed to in Egypt's special way:

Quote:
Palestinian officials said the blast was caused by an Israeli airstrike, but the Israeli military denied any involvement. Residents said the explosion was on the Egyptian side of the border, raising the possibility of an Egyptian strike.
News from The Associated Press
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies