Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2014, 06:18 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Yes it has.

Blacks ALWAYS vote democrat, regardless of policy or candidates. Given this, BOTH parties can ignore them, as they do not seem to pay attention to policy or the candidate and vote only by party lines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Let's take a look at who the REAL racists are, shall we?

10 examples of the racist and racially/ethnically stereotypical comments Democrats have made. Many big names, too:

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." — Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for Democratic congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City College audience in New York
Collection of Farrakhan's racist quotes: Who is Louis Farrakhan?

"There are white n*ggers. I’ve seen a lot of white n*ggers in my time." - Former Klansman and Democratic US Senator Robert Byrd in March of 2001
Sen. Byrd Apologizes for Racial Epithet - ABC News

Jesse Jackson referred to Jews as "Hymies" and to NYC as "Hymietown" during his 1984 presidential campaign.
Washingtonpost.com Special Report

"A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." "The only reason you are endorsing him (Obama) is because he's black. Let's just be clear."- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy
Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago: 'Game Change' - NY Daily News

Harry Reid on Obama: Obama, as a black candidate, could be successful thanks, in part, to his "light-skinned" appearance and speaking patterns "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."
Reid apologizes for racial remarks about Obama during campaign - CNN.com

"I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." - Democratic US Senator Christopher Dodd in 2004
Dodd Says He Regrets 'Poor Choice Of Words' - NYTimes.com

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man." - current US VP, Joe Biden
A Dubious Compliment - Top 10 Joe Biden Gaffes - TIME

"We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go." - ex-Washington, D.C. mayor, Marion Barry
'We've got to do something about these Asians coming in': Marion Barry sparks race row | Mail Online

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person..." - Barack Obama
Obama 'Typical White Person' Comment Delights Clinton Aides - US News

And this one is important because it exposes the lie, and the fact that many of you have been duped and manipulated for votes:

"Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness." - Mary Frances Berry, former chairwoman of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights under President Bill Clinton
Dyson: Far-Right Addicted to Paranoia About Race - CBS News

Post 10 similar racist/ethnic stereotyping comment examples made by big name Republican politicians. Include links so we can verify accuracy.
Ummm...I think you're mistaking me for someone that wants to debate this topic.

Sorry...other African Americans might debate you on this topic, but not me.

This isn't up for debate with non blacks in my case...we black folks will vote any damn way we please. And that's all there is to it.

And how we vote doesn't have to be explained to anyone.

Old 07-24-2014, 06:24 PM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Ummm...I think you're mistaking me for someone that wants to debate this topic.
Of course you don't want to debate. You've been brainwashed to not do so, because you'll lose the debate.

Old 07-24-2014, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Of course you don't want to debate. You've been brainwashed to not do so, because you'll lose the debate.
Why would I debate you about MY right to vote for the candidate of my choice?

Typical arrogant conservative.

My people died for my voting rights, and I'll be damned if I ever attempt to justify my vote to whites.

Lose the debate? There IS no debate.

Old 07-24-2014, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Why would I debate you about MY right to vote for the candidate of my choice?
Plain and simple... You've never been able to adequately defend your choice.

Old 07-24-2014, 06:35 PM

Quote:
I don't have to. I'm not even supposed to.

If anything, you should defend yours.

Old 07-24-2014, 06:36 PM

Quote:
I don't have to.
No, you don't. And that's a good thing, because you can't.

Old 07-24-2014, 06:38 PM

Quote:
No, you don't. And that's a good thing, because you can't.
What's it to you regardless? You're not black.

Old 07-24-2014, 06:56 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Are you kidding me. You are blaming Obama. How about blaming another president who let them in.
50,000 illegals just came in in the last 3 months!!! Who's in the White House???

Old 07-24-2014, 08:42 PM

10,125 posts, read 13,979,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
If you're going to claim that Obama wants billions to bring "illegal immigrants" *into* the country, and you're upset about undocumented immigration, then you shouldn't whine about money to process and possibly *deport* the immigrants in question.

Again, read up.
They wouldn't need to be deported if the issue was address in 2012. Again you need to read the article. The point you are making was addressed. I'm beginning to think you are just going to argue just to argue.

Old 07-24-2014, 08:45 PM

72,977 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
It doesn't matter. Why should we have to defend our choices of who we vote for? It's my vote, my business. Why is it anyone else's business who I vote for?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies