Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 04:44 PM

20,250 posts, read 19,818,440 times

Advertisements

Who's to say that in reality, that man posing with his buddies heads, is actually a Tea Party activist trying to besmirchify the Religion of Peace

Think out of the box, people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2014, 04:57 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,696,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Sharia law coming to America!

Booze, dogs too much for some Muslim cabbies - Travel - News | NBC News

Got a seeing eye dog? No ride for you!

Winston Churchill didn't think much of Islam

Winston Churchill, The River War, first edition, Vol. II, pages 248 50 (London: Longmans, Green & Co., 1899)

But then some historical figures have seen Islam to be superior to Christianity.

Adolf Hitler
Quoted by Albert Speer, Inside the Third Reich: Memoirs, pg. 115

Meanwhile Britain is dying the death of a thousand cuts of diversity, inclusion and political correctness run amok.

UK party leader arrested for quoting Churchill on Islam ? RT UK

Eventually the followers of this putrid religion will hang the people who brought them there. Maybe not tomorrow or next year but certain sometime in the next 100 years.
I say HEADS UP to all countries that allow Islam to immigrate.!!!! and by the way that is not a joke..

Old 07-26-2014, 05:05 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,820,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Who's to say that in reality, that man posing with his buddies heads, is actually a Tea Party activist trying to besmirchify the Religion of Peace

There is a line between thinking outside the box and being bat**** crazy.

Old 07-26-2014, 05:17 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,443,874 times
Yikes...

Old 07-26-2014, 05:53 PM

23,709 posts, read 30,629,268 times
Quote:
Shocking picture, be warned.
Shocking??

Here's an entire website that makes that photo rated G:

Kaotic.com - Uncensored reality documented by you !

Old 07-26-2014, 07:24 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,384,917 times
Default This is disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Nederlandse Joden huren bewaking in | Binnenland | Telegraaf.nl

This is an article in todays National news paper and the same type of articles and news is coming out.

It seems to get worse by the day. I just spoke with my parents over there and they stated it is becoming scary and they have to be very careful. One of my kids stated how sad it is for my parents who are in their 80's and having survived WWII as a child and my mom losing both her parents who died in Auschwitz when my mom was 7 years old.
Now they are getting to the last years of their life they have to experience the same kind of issues.
I used a translator and read the article.

This is more anti-semitism disguised as a "pro-Gaza protest" in the Netherlands. Harassing Jewish residents, threatening them. What we have in the USA is more control over how people protest, they can protest, but they're not going to pepper it with hate without being snapped back in line.

Those islamists should be returned to their nation of origin to fight for what they think is right. I know when a nation goes to war, the patriots abroad return to fight. Do you think those scumbags will return to fight? No. They're in our Westernized countries protesting, harassing Jewish people.

The first Dutch citizen that shouts "go back where you came from" will probably tip off a real riot.

They need to get ready and prepare themselves over there, it won't take much to start a riot.

Old 07-26-2014, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post

In case you didn't know, thinking out of the box ONLY applies to problem solving strategies.

NOT STARK REALITY STARING YOU IN THE FACE.

Last edited by LuckyGem; 07-26-2014 at 07:47 PM..

Old 07-26-2014, 07:48 PM

Another interesting development. Hamas and North Korea teaming up to make a deal.

Who would have thought that a nation who cannot feed its citizens, interested in keeping the entire world shut out of their country to keep secrets, would make an arms deal with Hamas.

Time to connect the dots, who else is making arms deals with Hamas?

Hamas and North Korea in secret arms deal

Old 07-26-2014, 08:22 PM

37,880 posts, read 21,972,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The Dutch are bracing for a major terror attack. This is just days after their plane crash. Islam shows no mercy. Let this be a lesson to the US about importing Muslims, but I'm sure most Americans will ignore or denounce the lesson as intolerant.
Let the Dutch example be a reality check for bleeding heart liberals and their multiculturalism rot.

When new immigrants do not assimilate into the culture of their new host country, they keep with them the same societal and cultural problems that drove them out of their home countries in the first place. Instead of being contributing immigrants, they become locusts.

Old 07-27-2014, 10:28 AM

27,206 posts, read 46,599,387 times
Sadly most people like my family members are under the believe that it will not go any further. My mom is one moment fearing WWIII and the other time she is stating "oh it was just a group of approx. 200 stupid people" but keep in mind this happening all through out Holland. The group is becoming bigger and they now openly carrying Nazi symbols, yelling out loud that Jews have to be gassed or killed. The mayor of the city stated that protesting is the right of every person and he forgets that Holland doesn't allow people to protest without showing their faces and many if them are hiding them.

My mom is just as ignorant as her parents were before the war and thinks that if you are friendly they will not do anything back. That is how many Jewish people are, they don't preach hate but trying to get along but that is not what this group is about.

Since most of the Muslims that become jihadist or are protesting are unemployed and getting benefits they have all the time in the world and aside from getting basically paid by the government they preach hate and call for an entire nation and group to be killed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I used a translator and read the article.

This is more anti-semitism disguised as a "pro-Gaza protest" in the Netherlands. Harassing Jewish residents, threatening them. What we have in the USA is more control over how people protest, they can protest, but they're not going to pepper it with hate without being snapped back in line.

Those islamists should be returned to their nation of origin to fight for what they think is right. I know when a nation goes to war, the patriots abroad return to fight. Do you think those scumbags will return to fight? No. They're in our Westernized countries protesting, harassing Jewish people.

The first Dutch citizen that shouts "go back where you came from" will probably tip off a real riot.

They need to get ready and prepare themselves over there, it won't take much to start a riot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies