Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2014, 01:31 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,358,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
I agree. As long as we don't tell Israel what they can and cannot do to defend themselves.
If it doesn't affect the US I have no interest in telling any other country what they can/cannot do.

Old 07-28-2014, 01:32 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,230,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
If it doesn't affect the US I have no interest in telling any other country what they can/cannot do.
Cool.

Old 07-28-2014, 02:11 PM

1,347 posts, read 954,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
So an "ally" that doesn't do anything for the U.S. except gladly accept over $3 billion a year in U.S. foreign military aid every year. YOU - the American taxpayer, is funding the prosperous nation of military.

By the way, Israel is now one of the most prominent manufacturers and exporters of their own military weapons. Like they really need all this U.S. aid?! It's nothing but a free hand-out from the U.S. taxpayer to the wealthy nation of Israel. And all of you support it. Why?
i usually ignore the posts from this individual but felt these CAIR talking points/juvenile slogans should be countered.

First off, i cannot help but laugh at the tools like this whining about aid to israel, who provides the US with everything from improved avionics and weapons tech to massive amounts of intel on terrorists across the mideast, but make no mention of the hundreds of billions going to outright enemies like pakistan or iraq, or the trillions stolen by the arab oil cartel members. But oh my goodness...three whole billion for those damn jews, my my...and calling Israel wealthy is beyond hilarious.

Old 07-28-2014, 02:39 PM

31,011 posts, read 22,051,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Here's a link to the rest of the charter. I challenge you to find ANYTHING in it that does anything to advance life in Palestine, except to kill all non-Muslim infidels in the world. Is that what you want? Palestine Center - The Charter of the Hamas

Read the whole thing, I dare you. Hamas is by their own declaration nothing more than a terrorist machine.
"Here's a link to the rest of the charter. I challenge you to find ANYTHING in it that does anything to advance life in Palestine, except to kill all non-Muslim infidels in the world"

Pretty much tells it like it is. Even if they take Israel and convert the world they will never be happy. They will just turn on each other as seen all across the middle East.

Old 07-28-2014, 03:05 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,646,319 times
Today:

Children killed in Gaza playground shelling Israel denies striking Gaza's main hospital and a playground, where seven children have been killed.

But the type of schrapnel will determine who struck and killed the children.

Attack wipes out entire Gaza family Israeli air strike kills 20 family members in the area of Khan Younis, moments before temporary ceasefire.

This is genocide--- I can't believe the American people are not only sanctioning these murders, but applauding them, (and paying for them.) It's incomprehensible to me.

Attack wipes out entire Gaza family - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middle...452469626.html

Old 07-28-2014, 03:08 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,230,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Today:

Children killed in Gaza playground shelling Israel denies striking Gaza's main hospital and a playground, where seven children have been killed.

But the type of schrapnel will determine who struck and killed the children.

Attack wipes out entire Gaza family Israeli air strike kills 20 family members in the area of Khan Younis, moments before temporary ceasefire.

This is genocide--- I can't believe the American people are not only sanctioning these murders, but applauding them, (and paying for them.) It's incomprehensible to me.

Attack wipes out entire Gaza family - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Children killed in Gaza playground shelling - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
What do you think would be happening to Israeli children if it weren't for the Iron Dome?

Old 07-28-2014, 03:09 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,502,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Tunnels have been used militarily in Gaza since the time of Alexander the Great. Has to make you wonder why the technologically savvy IDF hasn't been monitoring the construction of tunnels and destroying them on an ongoing basis?
I agree with you. It would seem more efficient for the IDF to continuously bomb Gaza to destroy tunnels as their built.

Old 07-28-2014, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
i usually ignore the posts from this individual but felt these CAIR talking points/juvenile slogans should be countered.

First off, i cannot help but laugh at the tools like this whining about aid to israel, who provides the US with everything from improved avionics and weapons tech to massive amounts of intel on terrorists across the mideast, but make no mention of the hundreds of billions going to outright enemies like pakistan or iraq, or the trillions stolen by the arab oil cartel members. But oh my goodness...three whole billion for those damn jews, my my...and calling Israel wealthy is beyond hilarious.

It may be hilarious, but it is true. You are wrong.

UN: Israel 16th Most Prosperous Country in the World

"Israel ranked 16th out of 187 countries in the United Nations Human Development Index for 2012, released on Thursday. The ranking was one better than the country's ranking for 2011 from the standpoint of economy, education and health. Israel scored 900 out of a possible 1,000 points, as compared to top-ranked Norway's 995.

Only five of the 27 European Union members placed higher."

UN: Israel 16th Most Prosperous Country - Latest News Briefs - Arutz Sheva

Old 07-28-2014, 03:12 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,044,413 times
In other news, the sun will set in the west.

Old 07-28-2014, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I agree with you. It would seem more efficient for the IDF to continuously bomb Gaza to destroy tunnels as their built.
So kill all the Gaza civilians, innocent women and children -- what is wrong with you all ? You are like Nazis--you want to exterminate an entire people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies