Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 12:30 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Ok but you specifically said "South America" didn't you ?

The current surge if illegals are coming from Central America, a distinct area taught in 6th grade social studies class.

Central America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I say South Americans out of respect for Central/South Americans. In the recent past racist American idiots would call all Central/South Americans "Mexicans", but they are not all from Mexico.

These immigrants come from Central and South America.

I could easily say Central/South Americans in all my posts, but I don't because I love seeing republicans attack people for trivial land mass word usage (in a forum where we are supposed to be talking about politics.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2014, 12:32 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
All that racism, etc. is infused into the frontal cortex of the liberal brain.

It's purity is diluted and mixed with "other stuff".

Old 07-31-2014, 12:52 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
All that racism, etc. is infused into the frontal cortex of the liberal brain.

It's purity is diluted and mixed with "other stuff".
Who respects Muslims?
It's liberals like Obama (look at the hatred republicans are showing Muslims in this thread.)

Who respects South American immigrants ?
Its the liberals (while republicans attack them like a pack of wolves.)

Who wants to give poor black Americans welfare and free cell phones?
Its the liberals (while republicans hate their welfare and free cell phones.)

Who wants to help poor non-white countries with nation building?
Its the liberals (while republicans hate nation building.)

And can you explain how racism is infused into the frontal cortex of the liberal brain?

Old 07-31-2014, 01:19 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
I say South Americans out of respect for Central/South Americans. In the recent past racist American idiots would call all Central/South Americans "Mexicans", but they are not all from Mexico.

These immigrants come from Central and South America.

I could easily say Central/South Americans in all my posts, but I don't because I love seeing republicans attack people for trivial land mass word usage (in a forum where we are supposed to be talking about politics.)

LOL.

Just say we're importing poverty from south of our borders and that should include all countries present and future.

Old 07-31-2014, 01:20 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,555,443 times
Quote:
Presently "racist" republicans are attacking South American immigrants, while showing a great deal of hatred towards Muslims in this thread.

Perhaps this present focus will give black women on welfare a break from racist republican attacks. Or can republicans attack South Americans, Muslims, and black women at the same time?
Can any of those you cite manage to follow the law or even the morals of this land?

So you say it is racist to follow the law, good to know.

Old 07-31-2014, 01:32 PM

1,509 posts, read 1,795,550 times
Quote:
Presently "racist" republicans are attacking South American immigrants, while showing a great deal of hatred towards Muslims in this thread.

Perhaps this present focus will give black women on welfare a break from racist republican attacks. Or can republicans attack South Americans, Muslims, and black women at the same time?
The only racism I see is from the racist liberals using the race card as an excuse for their failures.

Quote:

And can you explain how racism is infused into the frontal cortex of the liberal brain?
Because you are the racists using the race card to hide Obama's incompetence behind a shield of affirmative action, because he can not measure up to the higher achievements of all previous presidents.

Using his race as an excuse for his failure is racist.

Old 07-31-2014, 05:31 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
Who respects Muslims?
It's liberals like Obama (look at the hatred republicans are showing Muslims in this thread.)

Who respects South American immigrants ?
Its the liberals (while republicans attack them like a pack of wolves.)

Who wants to give poor black Americans welfare and free cell phones?
Its the liberals (while republicans hate their welfare and free cell phones.)

Who wants to help poor non-white countries with nation building?
Its the liberals (while republicans hate nation building.)

I can't tell you, because I'm like Stephen Cobert, I don't see color.

I'm a simple Stevedore.

Old 07-31-2014, 06:10 PM

57 posts, read 51,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
His complete statement:

As Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families. This last month has been a time of fasting, reflection, spiritual renewal, and service to the less fortunate. While Eid marks the completion of Ramadan, it also celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict, and disease.

In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy. That is why we stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper, and we welcome their commitment to giving back to their communities.

On behalf of the Administration, we wish Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration. Eid Mubarak.

One might think that would be uncontroversial but oh how I sometimes underestimate the right's capacity for fake, and utterly pointless outrage.
This is just a simple message, however, let's take a look at what Obama has done....
ok....ummmm oh, apologizing for America, what about....oh legislating illegally...I thought Congress did that, maybe I didn't understand the Constitution. Oh, that's right I read the one for THIS country, not the one he if "fundamentally changing" this country into. Let's see, what else? Oh yes, there is the matter of everyone coming in over the border and it is okay. How about not even checking for illnesses and sending them on. Oh, then he was right to let Benghazi go ... I mean ... after all who cares about an American consulate and Americans tortured and murdered, after all, .... oh, then this is Andrew, who found himself on the wrong side of the Mexican border, but.....so what if he is a hero of this country, so what if we can process similar cases by Mexicans in 2-3 days, he can't be bothered to step in for his own countryman. No, Conservatives have NO reason to be concerned. Let's just let him destroy the country that gave you the freedoms and opportunities you have enjoyed. He won't care what happens to you or me, so let's be happy! Yeah, right. Sorry, he has his father's dream and his father was a muslim (which by Muslim law makes him a muslim) and his father HATED America. Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but so does Obama. He is using this country as his personal stepping stool.

Last edited by kafrak; 07-31-2014 at 06:30 PM..

Old 07-31-2014, 06:23 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,368,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Obama...muslim?
What? He professes to be Christian........or at least he does on TV.....

Old 07-31-2014, 06:31 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,185,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafrak View Post
This is just a simple message, however, let's take a look at what Obama has done....
ok....ummmm oh, apologizing for America, what about....oh legislating illegally...I thought Congress did that, maybe I didn't understand the Constitution. Oh, that's right I read the one for THIS country, not the one he if "fundamentally changing" this country into. Let's see, what else? Oh yes, there is the matter of everyone coming in over the border and it is okay. How about not even checking for illnesses and sending them on. Oh, then he was right to let Benghazi go ... I mean ... after all who cares about an American consulate and Americans tortured and murdered, after all, .... oh, then this is Andrew, who found himself on the wrong side of the Mexican border, but.....so what if he is a hero of this country, so what if we can process similar cases by Mexicans in 2-3 days, he can't be bothered to step in for his own countryman. No, Conservatives have NO reason to be concerned. Let's just let him destroy the country that gave you the freedoms and opportunities you have enjoyed. He won't care what happens to you or me, so let's be happy! Yeah, right. Sorry, he has his father's dream and his father was a muslim (which by Muslim law makes him a muslim) and his father HATED America. Hate to be the bearer, but so does Obama. He is using this country as his personal stepping stool.
Nothing you said was even remotely on topic or true for that matter.

And while we're on the topic of being off topic, would it be too much to ask the right wingers here to try and come up with some new talking points if they're going to take every opportunity to jack a thread and make it a general gripe about Obama/Democrats/Progressives/Liberals/Minorities/Poor people/Celebrities/minorities? Seeing the same lies told thousands of times over gets boring after awhile. It's kind of odd you call all your opponents sheep and obamabots when you do nothing but repeat, almost verbatim, right wing talking points, some of which are decades old. Hire some writers or something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies