Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 08:29 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Can you point out where any of them made an untrue statement? None were attacking any specific poster and none said all Cons are racists. As usual some seem to believe that because someone points out that some people within a group are racists they somehow come to the conclusion that that person is speaking about them. If someone makes the statement that "Some Libs believe" I do not assume they are speaking of me unless the statement applies to me, it is when people say all Libs or all Cons believe something that I take issue with the statement. So statements such as "Some people have issue with Obama because he is black" are true, and before he was first elected boards such as this have had enough posters make statements that proves that statement to be true, it is not opinion it is simply the fact of the matter. There is one poster here, I will not name names but I have known him since long before we joined this board, even stated that their own Son and Wife had issue with voting for a Black man for President, does that make Him a racist, no, because he had not made any racists comments himself. Other posters make them on a regular basis and label themselves, no one has to label them they do it themselves. The thing one has to remember is that racists have already proven they are ignorant, because racist thinking is based on ignorance and ignorance breeds fear. Often racists do not even know they are one and will deny it when confronted with accusations if being one. Oh, and just so you know, I believe racists come in all colors and backgrounds, my father was a well educated Liberal white collar professional from Boston, and he was as racist as they come, while my basically educated German mother from a farming background does not have a racist bone in her body. Judging men by their color or origins is laziness and ignorant, every person is an individual and as such should be judged on who they are and not on an accident of birth which states nothing about the person.
You were just owned, so naturally you try and move the goalposts. Nothing surprising there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2014, 08:38 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,931,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
You were just owned, so naturally you try and move the goalposts. Nothing surprising there.
Owned? In your fantasy, Trace, you guys just cannot back up what you claim, nothing new there, still waiting for evidence that someone here is being called a racist without them having proven they are one. Been down this same road many times, every time someone asks for proof the right cannot provide any, the readers here already know the answer, those without a leg to stand on, Trace, simply cannot stand being called out for their "misinformation". Come on tell us how much of a victim you are
ROTFLMAO!

Old 08-04-2014, 02:22 AM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I have seen it but it really is not that common and it is not always warranted, and in some cases it fits like a glove because the poster has already proven the statment to be true on many occasions.

Seems to be very common here.
Calling/ referring to racism not presented in the first place is a tool of Obama supporters.
It is rampant here.
It is used as an attack on other's point of view not that "the poster has already proven the statment to be true on many occasions."

Just a little while ago tonight, yet again;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98
Forgot to add, presidents have right to not notify Congress up to 60 days, and previous presidents did the same as Obama. Or is it only white presidents that can not go to Congress? Anyways off to bed, tomorrow is Monday. Good night!

Old 08-04-2014, 06:38 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,931,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Seems to be very common here.
Calling/ referring to racism not presented in the first place is a tool of Obama supporters.
It is rampant here.
It is used as an attack on other's point of view not that "the poster has already proven the statment to be true on many occasions."

Just a little while ago tonight, yet again;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98
Forgot to add, presidents have right to not notify Congress up to 60 days, and previous presidents did the same as Obama. Or is it only white presidents that can not go to Congress? Anyways off to bed, tomorrow is Monday. Good night!
Please show where a poster was called a racist without having shown already that they are one but only because they disagreed with Obama's policies. I am STILL WAITING to see the evidence of such here, but yet some here continue to Lie and state that it happens all the time. BS, pure and simple it is a tactic, an old one by the way, to avoid responsibility for your own actions and words. You guys end up doing the same every time you are pushed to provide evidence that people are called racist for no reason, you dodge and dance around the question or point to someone asking the obvious question as was done in your latest example above. So Sorry, but you have failed once again to provide an answer to the question. That should tell you and other right-leaners that the propaganda you have been lead to believe is simply not true, but will you grasp that fact, I have serious doubts on that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies