Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2014, 04:02 AM

2,184 posts, read 1,381,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoddahouse View Post
Enough idiots predict something and eventually one of them will be true. It really doens't mean anything.

Should you want to look at someone who really understood things, you can look at John O'Neil. Frontline did a whole expose on him.
He was interviewed by a french journalist named Eric Laurent who wrote a book named "the truth about 9/11". According to the journalist he was not happy about being forbidden to investigate the Bin Laden family. The most interesting part of the book is the chapter about all the insider trading that occured a few days before 9/11 AND on 9/11.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2014, 05:12 AM

1,806 posts, read 1,736,731 times
I really don't care who interviewed him. Tin foil hat wearing idiots like that make predictions all of the time. Making a prediction like the leader of AQ is going to carry out a terror attack against the US when they had said they were going to do so isn't exactly a big prediction. There was a ton of chatter in intelligence channels before this happened saying that something big was going on.

Had the white house fully carried out the investigation and questioning the people involved in the USS Cole bombing they would have figured it out.

Again though, there are a lot of the schizophrenic types in the country who make countless predictions all of the time. Sometimes something happens that matches what they predicted. That doesn't mean that they're anything but clueless tin foil hat wearing morons that nobody wants anything to do with.

I'm going to go outside now. I'm predicting that the evil Obama will conspire to make the sun disappear by 10pm. Let's see if I'm correct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies