Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2014, 11:25 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Good lord...you folks never learn.

What happened the last time the Republicans had both houses?

Nothing. And eventually, they got so pathetic that they lost it all.

Happened before, and it'll happen again.

But hey...believe what you want.

Sh*t never got this bad.
Nor were we the people, fixing to duke it out and settle it with blood.
Pelosi & Reid, really screwed the pooch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_human_being View Post
Read the previous pot and go ahead and deny the source as I already know you will. You libs are totally predictable.
Let me be more clear, the poll isnt discredited, your argument is. You are putting forth the argument that one poll is more important than 200.

Old 08-04-2014, 11:35 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Sh*t never got this bad.
Nor were we the people, fixing to duke it out and settle it with blood.
Pelosi & Reid, really screwed the pooch.
If we are about to " Duke it out" it only proves that Democrats dont want to kill the other side when we are out of power.

It is only bad because the hatred the right has for the left.

8 million total jobs both growth and regained in 5 years. the 5th longest economic growth in 130 years, but yet you call this "Bad". Consumer confidence is now back to pre recession levels, Economic confidence now back to 2007 levels. Deficit down to 490 billion( if projections are right for the current year).

I remember back in October of 2012 when Mitt Romney had the lead in the popular vote for about 2 weeks. They were saying in a year or 2, everything but employment would hit 2007 levels and Republicans would take responsibility for it if Mitt Romney wins even though none of it would be of his doing But if B.O. was still president, they would focus on the Unemployment rate and BS like republicans hating Democrats which didnt start when Barack took office.

Old 08-04-2014, 11:40 AM

2,125 posts, read 1,481,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Let me be more clear, the poll isnt discredited, your argument is. You are putting forth the argument that one poll is more important than 200.
I don't believe I ever made such a statement. You may have wanted me to, but that's your problem.

Old 08-04-2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Please post the 200 you are speaking of.

Old 08-04-2014, 11:55 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
If we are about to " Duke it out" it only proves that Democrats dont want to kill the other side when we are out of power.

It is only bad because the hatred the right has for the left.

8 million total jobs both growth and regained in 5 years. the 5th longest economic growth in 130 years, but yet you call this "Bad". Consumer confidence is now back to pre recession levels, Economic confidence now back to 2007 levels. Deficit down to 490 billion( if projections are right for the current year).

I remember back in October of 2012 when Mitt Romney had the lead in the popular vote for about 2 weeks. They were saying in a year or 2, everything but employment would hit 2007 levels and Republicans would take responsibility for it if Mitt Romney wins even though none of it would be of his doing But if B.O. was still president, they would focus on the Unemployment rate and BS like republicans hating Democrats which didnt start when Barack took office.

You do realize John McCain is in the same boat as Pelosi, when the led starts flying?

Old 08-04-2014, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Come on now. Post your 200 polls. You said I had to back up my claim, now shouldn't you also be required to back up yours? I guess your rule only applies to others? As usual, you walked right into it. Hoof and mouth disease.

Old 08-04-2014, 01:13 PM

Sure has gotten quiet in here. LOL!!

Old 08-04-2014, 01:26 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Talking Breaking news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_human_being View Post
New Poll shows the majority of registered voters now ant a Republican House and Senate, something Harry Reid and Nancy Poloski are unaware of.

Poll: Registered Voters Want A Republican House AND Senate | The Daily Caller

Right wing website publishes article favorable to their agenda!

Carry on.

Old 08-04-2014, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Right wing website publishes article favorable to their agenda!

Carry on.

Appreciate your permission.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies