Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2014, 01:04 AM

1,250 posts, read 1,481,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC84 View Post
Interesting, I actually do have adult-onset ADD and haven't ever had anyone offer to pay me to stay home. I guess because what you're talking about is total nonsense.
lol you make no sense. I'm talking nonsense because youre life is different? Whaatt??

I'm incollege and ditch. I skip after the first few days and ca$$$h in my fin. aid. Plus, the gov. gives me some money because I can't work.

Last edited by bruhms; 08-13-2014 at 01:05 AM.. Reason: had to check this kid
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2014, 01:13 AM

29,426 posts, read 16,342,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
That's not really anything to brag about......
No one was bragging. Go back and read the previous post so you can see the context to which you are responding.

Old 08-13-2014, 01:14 AM

29,426 posts, read 16,342,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
So its all about NFTA, nothing in the 1960`s adn 1970`s had anything to do with it?

And NAFTA is single handedly one of the worst things ever done to this nation.
If you wan to to name any specific policies, go right ahead.

Old 08-13-2014, 01:19 AM

9,282 posts, read 6,715,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
If you wan to to name any specific policies, go right ahead.
Taking off of the gold stranded, countless regulations signed into law, unions being the brutes they are and a tax rate that is still chasing businesses overseas and keep capital off shore.

Old 09-30-2014, 01:58 PM

433 posts, read 289,204 times
The mid terms will be a great time to see how my generations voters...I can only hope they wise up.

Old 09-30-2014, 02:10 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,864,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
It's bad enough they are trying their hardest to control what you can eat and drink in the high school cafeteria (Whatever happened to pro-choice? What's next, someone to cut your meat for you?) It's bad enough that young people are still living with their parents well into their 20s these days, but they keep wanting to tax you to death, raise your utility bills in the name of global warming that they can't even prove people are responsible for and give your jobs to illegal aliens flooding into the country (blue collar) and overstaying their visas (white and blue collar) so you can never move out. Then they make you dependent on your parents to pay for your insurance until you are 26.

And now this college campus gem from a Democrat on the US Civil Rights Commission who used to be a former advisor to Nancy Pelosi:

"The civil rights commissioner said he favors outlawing speech that would be grossly unpopular, such as 'a slave auction at a fraternity engagement' or a celebration of Latino culture that involves 'making everyone dress as janitors and mop floors.' Yaki also wants to turn Miss America-type pageants into campus speech crimes. He expressed his belief in the unacceptable dangers of 'a situation involving women' in which they “parade around in skimpy clothing and turn in some show or something.'”

Civil Rights Commission Democrat Wants Campus Speech Codes | The Daily Caller

I guess he hasn't seen any YouTube videos of Spring break. When are you going to tell these people to get off your back? It's especially discouraging to see some of these overaged former hippies that run universities/colleges and teach in them trying to control you. When they were your age, they would have squawked plenty if this was pushed on them.
What a load of Rose Food. Did someone email you that "stuff" to you or did you come up with it all by yourself? Me thinks the first one is the correct answer

Old 09-30-2014, 02:17 PM

433 posts, read 289,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
What a load of Rose Food. Did someone email you that "stuff" to you or did you come up with it all by yourself? Me thinks the first one is the correct answer
Coming from the party of the "Fairness Doctrine"..It is not hard to believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies