Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 02:33 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,426,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
you prohibitionist hate hearing the truth

22 states have medicinal mj that's going to put a huge dent in the reefer cartels!!!!!
No it isn't. Not everyone who smokes gets medical MJ. Also, Mexican weed sucks anyway, the good stuff is grown indoors. Who buys the Mexican crap anymore? I'll tell you, the people in the ghetto's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2014, 02:35 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,338,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
No it isn't. Not everyone who smokes gets medical MJ. Also, Mexican weed sucks anyway, the good stuff is grown indoors. Who buys the Mexican crap anymore? I'll tell you, the people in the ghetto's.
Thats not always the case either. My dad smokes, and he still smokes that mexican brick stuff. I bring him some of the medical stuff I get when I visit my sister, and he loves it, but he only even smokes the bad stuff once or twice a week, and usually only a couple of tokes.

Not everyone needs the baddest stuff around. Now folks like me who partake nearly everyday, yeah, we have higher standards

Old 08-06-2014, 02:37 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,426,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Thats not always the case either. My dad smokes, and he still smokes that mexican brick stuff. I bring him some of the medical stuff I get when I visit my sister, and he loves it, but he only even smokes the bad stuff once or twice a week, and usually only a couple of tokes.

Not everyone needs the baddest stuff around. Now folks like me who partake nearly everyday, yeah, we have higher standards
I haven't seen Mexican trash around in years. It has been thoroughly replaced by indoor grown. I wouldn't even know where to get any, except for the wrong side of the tracks.

Old 08-06-2014, 02:39 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,040,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManassesMomma View Post
The logistics and the size of the package for the profit.
Most pot in the USA, is grown in the USA.
No one wants that Mezgin shwag.
I have no idea what you are saying.

15,896 posts, read 11,956,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
I don't know about that, but I did hear TX was thinking about decriminalizing and FL has a ballot vote coming up.

Initially there were two proposals here in Ohio. One was for full recreational weed, and the other medical weed. Well the attorney general denied the first petition citing untrue language, and wouldn't allow it on the ballot. I just read that the medical amendment did not make the ballot for 2014 due to not getting enough signatures to their petition, so they are shooting for the ballot in 2015. Bummer. I thought that because it is decriminalized to a degree here that we would've taken the next step. Heck, I have to wonder given Ohio's history in being the last to do things what will happen first....A) all of our neighboring states will have it legal in some form or another before us like with legalized gambling, or B) the federal ban will end, before they approve it here. To this I say.... Come on fellow Ohioans!!!! Wake up and vote to legalize, and put a dent in the nanny state!

Quote:
I haven't seen Mexican trash around in years. It has been thoroughly replaced by indoor grown. I wouldn't even know where to get any, except for the wrong side of the tracks.
Some folks just like 20 dollar quarters instead of 100 dollar ones. Just depends on what your level of THC need is. The guy my dad gets it from, he's been getting it from for decades. Its not the wrong side of the tracks, hell, he delivers

Old 08-06-2014, 02:44 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,236,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Initially there were two proposals here in Ohio. One was for full recreational weed, and the other medical weed. Well the attorney general denied the first petition citing untrue language, and wouldn't allow it on the ballot. I just read that the medical amendment did not make the ballot for 2014 due to not getting enough signatures to their petition, so they are shooting for the ballot in 2015. Bummer. I thought that because it is decriminalized to a degree here that we would've taken the next step. Heck, I have to wonder given Ohio's history in being the last to do things what will happen first....A) all of our neighboring states will have it legal in some form or another before us like with legalized gambling, or B) the federal ban will end, before they approve it here. To this I say.... Come on fellow Ohioans!!!! Wake up and vote to legalize, and put a dent in the nanny state!
Illinois passed their medical version last year.

Medical Cannabis Pilot Program : Welcome

Old 08-06-2014, 02:45 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,070,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
LOL, what? You could kill the harmful monster instead of continuing to feed it...

Or have Cops actually do their job, and protect peaceful people from violent people-it should be pretty basic.

The US has the worst violent crime rate of any Industrialized nation yet our Cops are completely militarized and armed to the tee.
I would rather see the beast starved also, but that isn't going to happen. Police are going to make up as many of the arrests as they can, which means they will be harassing average citizens all the more.

Old 08-06-2014, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I would rather see the beast starved also, but that isn't going to happen. Police are going to make up as many of the arrests as they can, which means they will be harassing average citizens all the more.
Most local police forces are having a hard time with increased crime, with the head count they have now. They can't keep up. I believe this simply gives them more time to focus on real criminals. Not a mom and dad who smoke a bowl after their kids go to bed on Saturday night.

Old 08-06-2014, 03:26 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,705,556 times
Quote:

Medical Marijuana is Still the Best Deal on Pot in Colorado | FiveThirtyEight

the projected tax revenue in Colorado is a lot less than expected because people are buying more medical mj than recreational mj.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies