Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2014, 10:17 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Once again you are confused. I have not defended the illegal actions of anyone, if you care to show I have I will be happy to discuss it. You simply do not like the fact that I pointed out that you are making excuses for someone's bad behavior.
I have not even mentioned the executive branch, it is you that keeps saying they did wrong as an excuse for the idiot that is the topic of this thread, the police officer.
As for the topic of the executive branch breaking the law, then pull up the evidence and if there is cause arrest and put the person(s) on trial. Worked out well for you and Bengazi claims didn't it. Once again because you believe someone else is doing wrong does not excuse your wrong doing. Time to put on them Big Boy Pants and take responsibility for your own actions.
The Benghazi thing pretty much came out exactly as I have always claimed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2014, 10:19 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The Benghazi thing pretty much came out exactly as I have always claimed.
You mean a lot of whining about nothing, I need to re-read some posts here.

Old 08-07-2014, 10:46 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
You mean a lot of whining about nothing, I need to re-read some posts here.
Go for it.

Quote:
This would have all ended right from the start if the administration had only been honest.

"We screwed up, we are sorry".

Old 08-07-2014, 12:18 PM

1,245 posts, read 923,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
If this were true, I would be. But since he's actually issued fewer EO's than his predecessor and that this is just the latest right-wing smear tactic, no.
No smear tactic necessary.

Obama Defends His Use Of Executive Power - Business Insider

Obama: "I Am Not A Dictator; I'm The President" | RealClearPolitics

Obama To Grads: Reject Voices That Warn About Government Tyranny | RealClearPolitics

Old 08-07-2014, 12:31 PM

1,245 posts, read 923,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
HAHAHAHAHA...you folks are really too funny.

Everything, including the big bang is Obama's fault, in the eyes of the RWNJs.

...Here take a look at this Obama supporters will go hysterical over this well sourced list of 800 examples of his lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, etc. | Dan from Squirrel Hill's Blog

and this is even crazier, the LWNJs are quite insane on this claim Surprise: Democrats Blame Obama's Lawlessness On Republicans - Downtrend - Downtrend

Old 08-07-2014, 05:42 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don't recall statements like this during Iran-Contra or under other presidents, this comes off as just more hatred of the black president unless you can tell me this is the first time a president violated the constitution. Maybe you recall the changes Bush made to Medicare Part B outside of the legislation, I don't recall any calls for a lawsuit or impeachment.
Awesome, the race card and 'it's G.W. Bush's fault'' in the same post.

Old 08-07-2014, 07:15 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
I believe we had a trial.
George W. was tried for his changes to Medicare Part B, talk of impeachment, outcries of unconstitutional.

Old 08-07-2014, 08:20 PM

19,769 posts, read 22,673,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
George W. was tried for his changes to Medicare Part B, talk of impeachment, outcries of unconstitutional.
1. Bush crafted part D, not B.
2. He was not tried.
3. There was no talk of impeachment.
4. There was little, if any cries of constitutional conflicts with regards to the change (although it was widely misunderstood and held the same or less favorable opinion by the public as ACA).

A Political History of Medicare and Prescription Drug Coverage
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies