Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2014, 11:34 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCityGuy View Post
I disagree. They don't value life and will kill you on a heartbeat if you try to get tough.
I disagree. For the most part criminals are cowards. Especially so when they are the type that hunt in packs. Drop a couple and the rest will scurry like the cockroaches they are.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:36 AM

662 posts, read 1,049,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
79 pages....it seems at least a few care. There have been a few complaining for a long time.
I understand. I was exaggerating. Sort of tired seeing people "oh, the government is taking over. Nobama!" Then when this happens, people have a chance to stand up.....they praise the police! I don't care if we get militarized as America seems to agree. Facts of life.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:37 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,650,100 times
tough guys on the internet...lol

Old 08-14-2014, 11:39 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,650,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinealley View Post
Not trying to sound idealistic and romantic with it, but what do you think happens in revolutions, violence and upheaval is apart of those situations as much as police brutality been an issue in the black community as well as racial tensions, in particular in St. Louis, but all over this nation comes to a head, these things are to be expected.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:39 AM

2,964 posts, read 3,530,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinealley View Post
Why are they rioters and not civilians? Watch your choice of words, perceptions is reality. Btw, the protesters actually have their hands up whenever and wherever they protested.
Did you not see the businesses that were looted and set on fire? No, I will not watch my choice of words.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:41 AM

7,846 posts, read 6,404,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The animals are on the rampage again, destroying property and lives every night for the last several nights. Never mind that it's often in their own neighborhoods and it's future they are screwing up. I have to wonder, why aren't the honest business owners and other residents standing up to these mobs? Where are the locals with firearms to defend their property and lives? Are we returning to the way of the jungle, where the most barbaric mobs are allowed to rule? Or are the victims standing up and we just aren't seeing any reporting on it?
I don't see any animals. I see humans. Humans who are sick and tired of their children being gunned down like wild animals. Humans are sick of people like you that cling to demeaning rhetoric that promotes gunning other humans down like animals.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:42 AM

662 posts, read 1,049,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
Did you not see the businesses that were looted and set on fire? No, I will not watch my choice of words.
So you're saying you specifically saw a protester drop his sign and loot? Is THAT what you are telling me?

Old 08-14-2014, 11:44 AM

2,964 posts, read 3,530,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbyBobble View Post
So you're saying you specifically saw a protester drop his sign and loot? Is THAT what you are telling me?
don't be silly...

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
I don't see any animals. I see humans. Humans who are sick and tired of their children being gunned down like wild animals. Humans are sick of people like you that cling to demeaning rhetoric that promotes gunning other humans down like animals.
There is a simple solution to that problem. Don't riot, assault other people, steal from them and destroy their property. End of problem. "People" that do those things are worse than animals. They make a conscious decision to do so...animals can't help what they do. It doesn't matter if they are black, white, red, brown or freekin' green. They are defined by their actions.

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
tough guys on the internet...lol

You laugh now, but wait until a couple of these business owners in this situation (or any other down the road that occcurs), drops a couple of these POS thugs! Will you then be singing the same tune? I'll say this again! Harming innocent people, and destruction of private property is NOT acceptable, and will not garner much support, even if the cop in this case was in the wrong! That goes for ALL, whether you're white, black, green, or from planet Jupiter!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies