Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2007, 03:32 PM

793 posts, read 3,121,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbound2day View Post
Oh, its got conspiracy written all over it! The crash was all part of their practice run to the moon, which we know failed, and therefore the "astronauts" did not walk on the moon, that was filmed in the desert. It turns out that Lee Harvey Oswald had initially planned to use such a ship to fly to the grassy knoll for the assasination. This was the first of the Christian/Zionist plan to install a New World Order. After having to settle for a simple assasination plot which was thoroughly exposed with clear and vivid photos of other shooters at the JFK assasination, the New World Order started their next plot, 9/11. Testing of thermite on hidden underground 110 story skyscrapers began, along with flights of cargo planes into the towers so precise demolitions could take place on 9/11. So on the morning of 9/11, all of the passengers from the 9/11 "flight lists" were put on undercover planes and flown promptly to Area 51 so the cargo planes we saw crash into the towers could make their runs, and then the verical thermite charges were ignited slightly after that, bringing down the towers. It went so well that fake firefighters were sent quickly into WTC 7 to set up new thermite charges, then later that day WTC 7 was brought down, mostly for fun by the New World Order. Later that evening, they all met at Area 51 for a night of celebration that was capped off by a concert performed by none other than Elvis.

Let's not forget "fire doesn't melt steel". Rosie says so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2007, 03:53 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,877,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingFlorida05 View Post
I don't believe in any of that, but I don't think people should be criticized for the discussion. Groupthink is bad, Dd7I4.
As Mulder said - 'I Want To Beleive"....In UFO's that is (that's what we are discussing right?). I have a very healthy beleif for life on other planets.

The whole POINT of this forum is to criticize a subject. I think we are beyond even trying to criticize it, so lets play with it. If you can't take it, move on to another forum.

Old 05-09-2007, 04:57 PM

238 posts, read 227,774 times
Please don't cheapen the discourse. Just because some people are sheep blinding following our rather wealthy and powerful government, doesn't mean that others don't want to seriously discuss the 9/11 issue. Not aliens and UF0s.

I would like to add to this: Do you know someone personally who knows someone who died in the 9/11 attacks? Curious to hear.

Old 05-10-2007, 06:29 PM

1,233 posts, read 3,433,651 times
Actually how do we know there are not Aliens on other planets? I mean who can really say they know all and that this is not possible? And UFOS have been documented and seen by alot of people all over the world, even decades ago, with some very similiar experiences from people on opposite sides of the world here...small minds laugh at the possibility here, really can you prove it doesn't exist too here?

Old 05-10-2007, 06:41 PM

73 posts, read 202,237 times
Lightbulb President Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
We've had wide open borders, so why no other terraist attacks? Do you not think someone could come across the border, when there are 1000s of illegals crossing daily, for Gosh sakes? So why not another terraist attack on our country? I mean, it's not like we're guarding the borders, and surely must be hated, so what's up with this?
FROM THE FIRST FEW MONTHS OF HIS PRESIDENCY, THROUGHOUT THE COURSE OF THE PAST 6 YEARS, PRESIDENT BUSH HAS ON A STEADYFAST AND FIRMLY CONSISTANT BASIS STOOD UP TO PROTECT AMERICA.

* HE CREATED AND SETUP THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

* HE TOOK THE AMBITIOUS INITIATIVE OF TAKING A WAR TO ALL TERRORISTS, AND THEIR BACKING ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE - WHEREVER THEY MIGHT BE IN THE WORLD.

* IN THE FACE OF ALL WHOM MIGHT DISAGREE OR BELITTLE HIS POLICIES, PRESIDENT BUSH HAS AGAIN, AND AGAIN, STOOD UP AND UPHELD THE OATH OF OFFICE THAT HE SWORE TO, AND BY SO DOING HAS INSURED POLICIES THAT PROTECT AMERICANS, AND AMERICAN INTERESTS.

* THANK GOD FOR PRESIDENT BUSH!

Old 05-10-2007, 07:21 PM

75 posts, read 278,552 times
I just wonder how exactly did the passport of the terrorist who flew one of the planes into the towers, be found on the sidewalk without even a scratch on it. The only way that could have happened is if the guy opened the window of the plane and tossed it at the exact moment to allow it to be found without any problem. Meanwhile everything else from the plane ends up dust.

And about terrorist in this country, could someone tell me exactly what country Timothy Mc Veigh was from? Let me refresh your memories. April 19th, 1995 Oklahoma City.

Old 05-10-2007, 07:43 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
yes there are terrorists,American who with their twisted logic would hurt and kill fellow Americans or others...but do not lump them in the same pile as Islamic terrorists.While Oklahoma,Columbine,Viginia Tech are intolerable they are either individuals or small groups while Islamic terrorists are a major element across the world.

As I have said besides however you feel about why Iraq,Americans are not purposely targeting civilians while the Islamic insurgents are.Bombs set of in a market place are not done by coaliton forces.Please do not say that American soldiers are responsible for the murder (insert number) of Iraqi civilians.

quote;A Soldier carries a wounded Iraqi child into the Charlie Medical Center at Camp Ramadi, Iraq, March 20. The child is one of several Iraqis who were attacked by anti-Iraqi forces in western Iraq.

http://www.army.mil/-images/2007/03/27/3593/

and thanks johnlvs for your approval.

quote;A Soldier exchanges fire with anti-Iraqi forces.Diyala Iraq

http://www.army.mil/-images/2007/03/19/3410/

quote;Soldiers from Company A, 1st Battalion, 8th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Cavalry Division patrol the Baladiat area of east Baghdad, Feb. 14. Iraqi police from 4th Brigade, 1st National Police Division also participated in the mission
http://www.army.mil/-images/2007/03/07/3139/

quote;Sgt. Maj. Manuel Daponte, senior enlisted U.S. advisor to the 8th Iraqi National Police Brigade, shares a playful moment with Mutada Ali, 4, the son of the 8th Iraqi National Police Bde. Commander Brig. Gen. Ali Ibrahim Daboun, on the streets of Sadr City March 5.
http://www.army.mil/-images/2007/03/07/3120/

quote;Gunnery Sgt. Fernando L. Llanos, 33, from Queens, N.Y., speaks to his interpreter while on patrol with soldiers from 1st Brigade, 3rd Battalion, 1st Iraqi Army Division. Llanos is the senior advisor for Company 2 and he embeds with the Iraqi Army to help make the unit self-sustainable and capable of independent combat operations. He is with the Military Transition Team, which originated from 3rd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment.
http://www.usmc.mil/marinelink/image1.nsf/Lookup/2007548595?opendocument (broken link)

quote;Service members remembered all who were lost in battle with a ceremony. A rifle memorial
also stands in 7th Marine Regiment Headquarters
http://www.usmc.mil/marinelink/image1.nsf/Lookup/200752163143?opendocument (broken link)

on this next one,various ethnic backgrounds these kids have..Epluribus Unum...
quote;Students hold miniature American flags across their hearts while the national anthem is played.
http://www.usmc.mil/marinelink/image1.nsf/Lookup/2007430213823?opendocument (broken link)

quote;COMBAT OUTPOST RAWAH, Iraq – An Iraqi child takes a peek at the Marines with Company D, 1st Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion, Regimental Combat Team 2, who patrol through Rawah. The Marines who patrol the city are on a constant watch for anything out of the ordinary and regularly check IDs and investigate construction sites.
http://www.usmc.mil/marinelink/image1.nsf/Lookup/200742913109?opendocument (broken link)

quote;COMBAT OUTPOST RAWAH, Iraq – An Iraqi child runs to greet Cpl. Diego A. Romero, an automatic rifleman with Company D, 1st Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion, Regimental Combat Team 2, during a patrol through Rawah. The company uses many types of patrols to canvas the city and averages several patrols a day.
http://www.usmc.mil/marinelink/image1.nsf/Lookup/200742912652?opendocument (broken link)

THIS ONE SAYS IT ALL
http://www.usmc.mil/marinelink/image1.nsf/Lookup/200742711316?opendocument (broken link)

Last edited by lionking; 05-10-2007 at 08:22 PM..

Old 05-10-2007, 10:51 PM

97 posts, read 371,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
We've had wide open borders, so why no other terraist attacks? Do you not think someone could come across the border, when there are 1000s of illegals crossing daily, for Gosh sakes? So why not another terraist attack on our country? I mean, it's not like we're guarding the borders, and surely must be hated, so what's up with this?
Did you watch the news this week? We had 3 illegals who were going to attack a US military base in NJ... these dudes ahve been illegal for a while too....

Hey, we have had Hezbollah (a serious terrorist organization) and other terrorists here illegally. They have done horrendous acts, like 9/11.

What are we waiting for.... for the terrorists to get a nuke into the US through the Mexican border so then we will finally close the damn border???

Old 05-11-2007, 09:01 AM

6,762 posts, read 11,625,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
I just wonder how exactly did the passport of the terrorist who flew one of the planes into the towers, be found on the sidewalk without even a scratch on it. The only way that could have happened is if the guy opened the window of the plane and tossed it at the exact moment to allow it to be found without any problem. Meanwhile everything else from the plane ends up dust.
Paper doesn't scratch easily, and as we all know, fire doesn't melt paper. A BYU professor told me so and no one else matters.

Old 05-13-2007, 06:34 PM

7,922 posts, read 9,146,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bargainmom View Post
Please don't cheapen the discourse. Just because some people are sheep blinding following our rather wealthy and powerful government, doesn't mean that others don't want to seriously discuss the 9/11 issue. Not aliens and UF0s.

I would like to add to this: Do you know someone personally who knows someone who died in the 9/11 attacks? Curious to hear.
I lost my friend and my sister's partner (NYPD). Also lost 3 people from my town. Any questions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies