Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 12:30 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Sleuth View Post
Absolutely true...but you know what they say: "the masses are asses"...

Naah; no more stupid than Hutus and Tutzis or Shiite and Sunnis. Just as stupid perhaps, but not markedly more so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2014, 12:36 PM

214 posts, read 230,733 times
I like the line about the gun nuts waving their assault rifles around in the aisles at Target.

I have always theorized that the size of a gun nut's weapons arsenal is almost always in direct inverse proportion to the size of his penis.

And for the life of me I could never understand how the NRA became such a powerful lobby. Talk about a group of ignorant, loud, drunk uncles! LOL. Look up that term in Webster's and it will say: "see: NRA"

Old 08-12-2014, 12:38 PM

1,397 posts, read 1,619,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
A real hunter would not likely be buying in Target.

Be real carful about deer season......here in Michigan there are MANY different seasons.

It just could be the early youth hunt.

The being said.....I would LOVE to see you confront my husband about anything.
Is your husband a nutjob that would bring a rifle to a Target?

Old 08-12-2014, 12:43 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,893,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre_Corriendo View Post

I have always theorized that the size of a gun nut's weapons arsenal is almost always in direct inverse proportion to the size of his penis.
I find it strange how many LWNJs are obsessed with this line of thinking.

Old 08-12-2014, 12:47 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,417,223 times
Dissent is one hallmark of liberal play book to rally against "the man". They don't like it when they are perceived as "the man" and the public dissents. I wonder why?

Old 08-12-2014, 12:55 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
I agree. Maybe it's time to start confronting some of these people, record it with your smart phone, etc.

"Hey...good to see a fellow Target shopper. You going out hunting deer right after this? I didn't know they were in season yet. You expecting any Al-Qaeda to show up here today?"

Just start asking questions and see what kind of reaction you get.

Terrorists don't normally announce in advance where and when they will attack innocent unarmed citizens.

That's why the good guys need to carry firearms all the time.

Old 08-12-2014, 01:27 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
I find it strange how many LWNJs are obsessed with this line of thinking.
Some leftists spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about other people's penises.

Old 08-12-2014, 01:45 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,966,875 times
For what it is worth, I would rather see a guy with a gun in Target than a bunch of women jumping around in the streets wearing vagina suits chanting "read my lips", or celebrities on TV wearing tampon earrings in support of some kind of cause. No wonder we are the laughing stock of the world. Extremely embarrassing when considering what women in other countries are facing.

Old 08-12-2014, 01:50 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
For what it is worth, I would rather see a guy with a gun in Target than a bunch of women jumping around in the streets wearing vagina suits chanting "read my lips", or celebrities on TV wearing tampon earrings in support of some kind of cause. No wonder we are the laughing stock of the world. Extremely embarrassing when considering what women in other countries are facing.
I'd rather not see either. With Freedom comes the right to express ones self not matter how stupid or illogical that expression is, there are costs to freedom.

Old 08-12-2014, 02:00 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,135,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
They make suits out of vaginas? Yuck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies