Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 12:41 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,576,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
This is clearly one thread where Obamabots will dare not tread. Thee is no defending Obama's extended family, especially the freaks from Kenya.

This is exactly why his past is so guarded. He has -- without question -- the most dysfunctional family tree of any US president.

A teen mom, an already married "father" -- and that was just the start of the problems. The icing on the cake used to be the drunk uncle he claimed he had never met (yet somehow had lived with), but I see Malik Obama being the absolute prize of this brood before it is all ove.

If you had the misfortune of attending an Obama family reunion, you would probably think the Kennedy family was 'normal'.
So... what does Obama's family have to do with his leadership? The better question is how low can you guys go?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2014, 01:18 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie_hair View Post
So... what does Obama's family have to do with his leadership? The better question is how low can you guys go?
What's low is trying to protect someone like Obama who is the POTUS and has family members on terror watch lists. So the REAL question is, how low can YOU guys go?

Old 08-12-2014, 01:24 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Wow... so having a terrorist in the family has nothing to do with him? At all? Not one tittle?

I seem to remember the Bush family being raked over the coals because they had vague business ties to the Bin Laden family. I guess it would have been fine if they were related to them.

Old 08-12-2014, 01:57 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,859,543 times
Quote:
Put simply, "you are who you come from."

It's a simple DNA concept, which when reduced to its purest form, reads "The nut never falls far from the tree".

Obama wouldn't have won in '08 if people knew his family tree. The media chose to ignore it, even though the majority of it was right there in the ghost-written "Dreams From My Father(?)"

This isn't about "going low". This is about understanding the background of the president of the United States. Regardless of whether you think it matters, it clearly does.

Old 08-12-2014, 01:59 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,576,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Wow... so having a terrorist in the family has nothing to do with him? At all? Not one tittle?

I seem to remember the Bush family being raked over the coals because they had vague business ties to the Bin Laden family. I guess it would have been fine if they were related to them.
Let me repeat. What does a family member that Obama never really knew in his life has to do with his leadership? I have a cousin that is serving life for gang related murder. What the hell does that have to do with my role as a resident engineer?

Old 08-12-2014, 02:01 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,859,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Father's Day is the most confusing day of the year.
Indeed.

I'd love to wager Obama $500 that his biological "father" isn't who he thinks it is. I guarantee you that he wouldn't take the bet.

Old 08-12-2014, 02:06 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Let me repeat. What does a family member that Obama never really knew in his life has to do with his leadership? I have a cousin that is serving life for gang related murder. What the hell does that have to do with my role as a resident engineer?
Malik and Barack were best man at each other's weddings. Where did you get the impression he didn't know him?

Old 08-12-2014, 03:17 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Its been known for years that Malik likes to cavort with the political arms of terrorist organizations.

Again as someone pointed out above the nut doesn't fall far from the tree ala Bill Ayers.

The blood line of Obamas are anti-colonolialists. Toss in Baraks' upbringing in neo-communist black nationalistic environment and voila- Our 44th POSTUS

Old 08-12-2014, 03:33 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
I also wonder why liberals don't say anything about Obama's brother operating a tax-exempt status "charity" illegally since Obama's election. And in 2011 when he applied for tax exempt status why Lerner pushed his application through in unprecedented time, one month compared to 3 years (people who speak out against Obama).

Saying Al-quaeda is decimated. He wanted America sleeping at the wheel as they got stronger and walla, we got ISIS

Then determining the Fort Hood shootings "work place violence".

His obvious dislike for Israel

His right hand man (woman) born in Iran (raised by Iranian parents)

Obama living in a muslim country to a mother who dumped him on her parents, to a dad who cheated on his pregnant wife, and who was so drunked up he died in a car accident.

Old 08-12-2014, 03:55 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
So being a resident engineer is comparable to being the President? Holy cow, who would've thunk it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Its been known for years that Malik likes to cavort with the political arms of terrorist organizations.

Again as someone pointed out above the nut doesn't fall far from the tree ala Bill Ayers.

The blood line of Obamas are anti-colonolialists. Toss in Baraks' upbringing in neo-communist black nationalistic environment and voila- Our 44th POSTUS
According to his cheer squad "none of this matters!" Do they teach this level of political denial in college these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Malik and Barack were best man at each other's weddings. Where did you get the impression he didn't know him?
Deflect and Deny seems to be the state of play over the last couple of years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies