Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 01:03 AM

1,250 posts, read 1,487,879 times

Advertisements

It's awesome.

Old 08-13-2014, 01:09 AM

9,282 posts, read 6,739,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Dude- these whacks are so off the fringe that a personal nuke wouldn't be good enough for personal defense. The best thing is to let them play with R/C planes and pistols.

"Hey hold my beer and watch this ya'll!!!"

Lol.
Personal nukes are too expensive and limited in use to have real value.

Rail Guns and Plasma weaponry is not going to be around for at least 15 years. But cant wait for them.

I am thinking of a Octocopter with a belt fed AR15 would be great..I will have to put speakers on and blast Ride of the Valkyries as I take out a few feral boar for a some nice smoke pulled pork.

It is a copter not a plane massive difference.

What is not to love about this?

Old 08-13-2014, 01:22 AM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
What I love? The fact that you couldn't figure out how to do any of that. Hell I doubt you can operate an R/C car let alone a chopper. That's what I love, lol.

Have at it Gun Lover! The "internet soldier', woot-hoot!

Old 08-13-2014, 01:26 AM

Quote:
What I love? The fact that you couldn't figure out how to do any of that. Hell I doubt you can operate an R/C car let alone a chopper. That's what I love, lol.

Yes I can, it is not that hard to do or even learn. Plus if would just Google you would know this machines are gyro stabilized and have many safety features.

But then again when you cant make a point make a personal attack.

Old 08-13-2014, 01:31 AM

1,806 posts, read 1,736,861 times
Quote:

It's important because you know if you're paranoid and hiding in your panic room then no doubt flying a helicopter in your house to chase the assailants it totally going to keep you safe. The scenario is played in every city in the country all of the time.

Old 08-13-2014, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Yes I can, it is not that hard to do or even learn. Plus if would just Google you would know this machines are gyro stabilized and have many safety features.

But then again when you cant make a point make a personal attack.
If you 'Google' you might figure out how to compose a complete sentence with proper syntax, which it appears you cannot.

Which leads me to deduce that you cannot operate an R/C car without some level of assistance.

So I think that my claim is not without validity.

But yes- choppers, especially black ones, might be in your future. Carry on, GUN LOVER.

Old 08-13-2014, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoddahouse View Post
It's important because you know if you're paranoid and hiding in your panic room then no doubt flying a helicopter in your house to chase the assailants it totally going to keep you safe. The scenario is played in every city in the country all of the time.
If it saves one life it is more then worth it.

Also who says it has to be airbore? I mean maybe a auto helio is to hard to fly inside of a house, but a ground unit that has treads..That is very doable.

Old 08-13-2014, 01:55 AM

Quote:
If you 'Google' you might figure out how to compose a complete sentence with proper syntax, which it appears you cannot.

Which leads me to deduce that you cannot operate an R/C car without some level of assistance.

So I think that my claim is not without validity.

But yes- choppers, especially black ones, might be in your future. Carry on, GUN LOVER.
Oh assumptions and insults the mark of the fudd.

What are you bringing to this thread? I mean really, besides spewing digital diarrhea what are you really doing here?

Old 08-13-2014, 01:57 AM

You posted that gem, not me. Not my problem. Can't really figure out what you are trying to convey (as usual).

By the way- What are you doing playing with R/C cars in a political forum? Just spewing chunks about nothing?

Old 08-13-2014, 02:01 AM

Quote:
You posted that gem, not me. Not my problem. Can't really figure out what you are trying to convey (as usual).

By the way- What are you doing playing with R/C cars in a political forum? Just spewing chunks about nothing?
If you can not see the subject matter and how it relates to personal freedom and self defense that is not my problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies