Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2014, 08:51 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post

So you are telling me not enforcing its borders and immigration did not aid its down fall?

Funny because it is pretty much a fact.
I would say our border is pretty secure. (relatively speaking) European countries have radical Muslims problems because of insecure border. That is why it is easier for these radicals to become international criminals.

I don't think we have the same worries. At least not now.

Old 08-13-2014, 08:55 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,261,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Then explain how Reagan got elected. Not only elected, but re-elected by winning 49 out of 50 states. Your assertion does not match facts.
By today's politics, Reagan is pretty liberal. Of course, he couldn't get elected in today's GOP.
Gun control
Amnesty
Raised taxes 11 times
Liberalized abortion laws

Old 08-13-2014, 08:55 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,968,512 times
Quote:

We are not leaving we are staying here, and we are going to remind the majority in our nations, don't like that? YOU LEAVE.

We also aren't going anywhere, either. So we have the status quo, and more immigrants arrive every minute, which I'm fine with. That will not change.

Old 08-13-2014, 08:56 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,741,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Off topic. The op addresses culture, not legality.
No they are linked, as cultures do all obey and follow just laws and respect private property rights and boundaries?

Old 08-13-2014, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Bush and Obama are interchangeable in a lot of ways. You will never be able to muster enough support to elect anyone too much further right than they are, regardless of the dreams of the Tea Party.
Trust me, never say never after you leftist are done with this nation we will be unstoppable..And if not you fly this nation into the ground and we rebuild from the ruins.

Old 08-13-2014, 08:58 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,135,783 times
Quote:
No its bad
It's bad if (a) you think "whites" are somehow entitled to hold a majority or have any more individual ownership of the country than citizens of other races or (b) you are raging racist.

Old 08-13-2014, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I suspect most American Indians, Alaska and Hawaii natives would agree with you.
Yeah it did not work out all to well for them did it?

Old 08-13-2014, 09:01 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,261,651 times
Quote:
No they are linked, as cultures do all obey and follow just laws and respect private property rights and boundaries?
The two aren't linked. Your OP was about skin color. Illegal immigration is a separate issue from becoming a minority majority country.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Relax. It'll all average out in a few more years.

I'm white and I don't feel in the least threatened by whites being in the minority. Why should I?
If it is not stopped via secure the border, no amnesty, and fixing legal immigration it will not be fixable.

If you are not threatened please look at South Africa today, Brazil today and you will know your future and sadly that of your posterity.

They can not act or vote, they have no voice YOU DO.

Stand of your posterity for they can not stand for themselves, for surely to stand in the face of tyranny is a small price to pay rather then to have them be born into servitude and enslavement for the inaction of forefathers.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:04 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,185,320 times
Quote:
No its bad
Says who? You? lol

Quote:
Anything you have cultures that can not live together or near each other it always ends the same way..War and hatred.
Countries abut each other all over the world and they're not constantly at war with each other. That's ridiculous.

Quote:
So you are telling me not enforcing its borders and immigration did not aid its down fall?

Funny because it is pretty much a fact.
No, it's actually not pretty much a fact. I just told you exactly how Rome fell. You can read the definitive books, Gibbon's Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire and get a blow-by-blow account of precisely what happened to the Roman Empire. Not enforcing their borders? That were at almost constant war with barbarian tribes and faced numerous civil wars at the end.

Quote:
I never said minorities, I said cultures, case in point look at some of the Koreans they get it and are doing very great.
You never said minorities? Then explain the title of this thread and the very first sentence in your original post.

Quote:
Race is not a social construct it is real and does exist even at a genetic level. Are you saying it does not?
Did I say one way or the other? Your point? If you want to set it up so you can throw out some pseudo-science pertaining to racial differences, by all means, do so, I will find it amusing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies