Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2014, 09:51 PM

56,990 posts, read 35,095,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Says the guy who believes he deserves everything to be handed to him by his daddy for merely being born. If you're the example other minorities should follow, then suffice to say we have nothing to look forward to in a minority majority America.
Damn right.

Don't get mad at me because I had it like that and you didn't. Sux to be you I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
We will not submit, if you believe anything else I think you need to read up on history.

You just made our point for us..

We are not leaving we are staying here, and we are going to remind the majority in our nations, don't like that? YOU LEAVE.

What race are you? I really have to know this..
Oh...you'll submit. If it's the last thing you do. You WILL heel buddy. And you'll like it too.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:51 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,925,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to risk my life for a measly $10.00/hour. The only reason I even know about the pay now is because we had a couple of them fall to their deaths recently and it was talked about on the news.
.Robot window cleaners to take over Dubai | ConstructionWeekOnline.com

Old 08-13-2014, 09:52 PM

1,024 posts, read 1,038,479 times
Quote:
A hill is a landform which has a distinct summit that extends above the surrounding terrain, in a limited area.

A mountain is a landform that extends above the surrounding terrain in a limited area. A mountain is generally higher and steeper than a hill.

Come again.
But where does a hill end and a mountain begin? Saying a mountain is generally higher is like saying that those of one race are darker than another. The arbitrary nature of the delineation is proof that geography is a social construct. Therefore, we shouldn't worry about such things as hills and mountains. You may as well set up the family picnic on Mount Everest.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:52 PM

31,934 posts, read 14,933,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tairos View Post
Yes, we're all duly intimidated by your grrlpower.

Exactly. It's just like geography. No one can put a finger on where "hills" end and "mountains" begin. Obviously then, there's no such thing as "mountains" and "hills," but those racist, sexist cisprivileged white men can't stop talking about them anyway. Don't they know that the difference between the highest peak and the lowest valley is infinitesimal compared to the depth of the atmosphere? Such ignorance.
How so Should we address the guys here as darlings and sweethearts. Actually, I bet you would love that because guys need to be stroked lol Unfortunately, we don't

Old 08-13-2014, 09:53 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,726,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
Japan has the lowest birth rate of any industrialized first world nation.

Japan is facing a looming demographics crisis due to its aging population its government freely admits it is serious problem. No first world nation is facing a crisis of this proportion, Japan is going to have a difficult time simply caring for all the elderly people they're going to have in the coming decades (and again, their government acknowledges this).

People from the United States who are highly skilled and educated, speak fluent Japanese and want to emigrate to Japan are regularly denied (as are people from other parts of the world). Japan is one of the most difficult countries in the world to emigrate to, even for skilled people who speak the language (if you are neither, you have pretty much zero chance unless you marry a Japanese person and even then it's not a sure thing) even though they're in dire need of younger people.

This not putting the well-being of their people before all else, this is putting their desire for ethnic purity above all.

Who is to say their numbers will not increase?

Who is to say they will not create robots to aid and care for the elderly?

Who is to say what it the best of for the people of Japan but the people of Japan themselves?

Please go over to the Japanese forum and asking them.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:56 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,179,785 times
Quote:
lol, not going to happen.

Quote:

Who is to say what it the best of for the people of Japan but the people of Japan themselves?

You're dodging your own question (but the robot bit was funny).

Japan has made maintaining ethnic purity a higher priority than dealing with their demographic problem. I didn't say it wasn't up to them, you challenged the notion that it was racist, it is in fact racist. And again, American does not = white.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:58 PM

1,024 posts, read 1,038,479 times
Quote:

Japan has made maintaining ethnic purity a higher priority than dealing with their demographic problem. I didn't say it wasn't up to them, you challenged the notion that it was racist, it is in fact racist. And again, American does not = white.
It did for most of its history. Normally, leftists like you are keen to remind us of this. That is, until you make your appeal to tradition to justify mass immigration. Then, suddenly, immigration is a sacred civil right etched in the very soul and foundation of our beloved nation.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:59 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,234,130 times
Quote:

Who is to say they won't be wiped out in a tsunami? 25% of the people in Japan are over 65, so unless the robots are coming online tomorrow... they are going to be hurting.

Japan's problem:

Old 08-13-2014, 10:01 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,925,820 times
Quote:
lol, not going to happen.

You're dodging your own question (but the robot bit was funny).

We also must remember if we reflect on say 1945, the world had two big wars in a short span of time, and in WWII, one could easily create a realistic scenario in which their country (no matter which one) was basically eliminated. So is it any wonder, when Johnny came home from Europe, he married fast, and had lots of kids..fast.. Now we do not fear we'll be wiped out, so we take a long-term approach, which means deferring having children in many cases, and having fewer of them.

Old 08-13-2014, 10:02 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,507,821 times
Quote:
Trust me, never say never after you leftist are done with this nation we will be unstoppable..And if not you fly this nation into the ground and we rebuild from the ruins.
Lol. You sound like a novelist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies