Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2014, 05:30 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,741,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You must load your own ammo then, and know something that competition shooters don't know.

I was a gunsmith for four years, and I had a friend who shot Camp Perry and several other matches. He shot a .30-06 that he had built for him loaded loaded with Sierra Match King 190 grain bullets in front of a charge of 4350 powder, and his accuracy at 600 yards was @ 98%. He told me that with a 10mph crosswind the bullet would drift around two feet at 600 yards and six feet at 1000 yards.

To hit a teacup at 1200 yards in a 20mph wind would be extraordinary one out of ten shots. I salute whatever it is you're doing.

Do you shoot Palma? Springfield? Wilmington?
I make and swag some of my own but I am looking into buy stock components after. but when the wind is too high I shoot in a valley which is very nice but it really does make you understand the value of and cruse to high hell the regulations on suppressor.

To quite my friend Jordi "perfect practice makes perfect".

But with the Tracking Point here Its only a matter of time before we call all make 2 mile shots with .50 BMGs..Hell of a time to be young and alive.

Old 08-14-2014, 06:11 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,207,531 times
I'm looking forward to more diversity in America. Big-government doesn't work with diversity. Thus, either the government will have to get smaller, or the country will fall apart.

More diversity is a win-win in my book.

Old 08-14-2014, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I'm looking forward to more diversity in America. Big-government doesn't work with diversity. Thus, either the government will have to get smaller, or the country will fall apart.

More diversity is a win-win in my book.
Really? so why are very diverse areas of this nation always voting Democratic?

If they are allowed to import legally or illegally and grant amnesty to them we can kiss and idea of less government good bye until they bankrupt this nation.

Old 08-14-2014, 06:36 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,185,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
And how again is that a good thing?
It's not a good or bad thing (pretty sure I already said that). Not sure why it's supposed to be a bad thing, the only thing you've been able to get across thus far is you don't think very highly of nonwhites and you mistakenly think all whites share the same culture (they don't).

Old 08-14-2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
It's not a good or bad thing (pretty sure I already said that). Not sure why it's supposed to be a bad thing, the only thing you've been able to get across thus far is you don't think very highly of nonwhites and you mistakenly think all whites share the same culture (they don't).
It is a bad thing when they reject our culture, our values, and support failed ideals, ideas, and ideologies.

I think highly of all people who reject collectivism. I dislike people base on what the believe, and how they vote, not skin color..

Trust me you leftist are proof of this.

Old 08-14-2014, 06:52 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,185,320 times
Quote:
It is a bad thing when they reject our culture, our values, and support failed ideals, ideas, and ideologies.
They haven't done that.

Quote:
I think highly of all people who reject collectivism. I dislike people base on what the believe, and how they vote, not skin color..

lol

I beg to differ.

You've made assumptions about what people believe based upon the color of their skin. You've decided they were "collectivist" because they vote for a hardly collectivist Democratic Party, and why wouldn't they? The right is filled with people like you who despise them. But keep it up, keep shrinking the right. People like you are the best allies the left could possibly have. I'd almost suspect you're secretly a left winger trying to make right wingers look bad you're so good at it.

Old 08-14-2014, 06:57 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,207,531 times
Quote:

If they are allowed to import legally or illegally and grant amnesty to them we can kiss and idea of less government good bye until they bankrupt this nation.

They vote democratic, but just because they vote for democrats doesn't mean they actually like the democrats, our government, or have any concept that they are Americans. They are merely voting for handouts, privileges, or protections.

The truth is, these immigrant groups not only don't like Americans, they don't even like each other. They merely subscribe to the concept of diversity because they have to(otherwise they wouldn't be allowed here). But in reality, they are only here to take whatever they can get(just like almost everyone else).

They have no sense of responsibility towards this country, for all intents and purposes they aren't really Americans at all.

A nation divided, where the only thing everyone is trying to do is take as much as they can from everyone else, isn't a nation that can last. Diversity can only exist for any length of time in a decentralized limited Republic. Diversity and democracy don't work. In a homogeneous nation, democracy is nothing more than the popular sentiment of similarly-minded people. In a diverse nation, democracy is oppression.

Without unity, the first moment that this country begins to stumble, it will fracture into a hundred pieces. I mean, how many true Americans are there? Most of the people I know would get up and move to another country as soon as a better opportunity presented itself.

Over the long-term, this country will either cease to exist, or it will be forced to become more limited and decentralized. You can already see the country breaking apart. The only thing that keeps it together as it is, is that people don't think they can do any better either elsewhere, or alone.

The moment that changes, there won't be a United States.

I am personally looking forward to its death. I don't see what can save it. Its death actually fills me with hope for the future.

Last edited by Redshadowz; 08-14-2014 at 07:07 PM..

Old 08-14-2014, 07:25 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,261,651 times
Quote:

Dude, most of the debt is from Reagan and Bush.

Quote:

As long as they stay in another nation right?

Reference to most 1st world becoming less white:

Quote:
And that is great, they can stay in their own nations, they can get use to it.
Quote:
So illegal immigration and massive non white legal immigration fueled by entitlements have nothing to do with that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
It's bad if (a) you think "whites" are somehow entitled to hold a majority or have any more individual ownership of the country than citizens of other races or (b) you are raging racist.
Quote:
Why is A a bad thing?
Quote:
I don't want them moving here in such numbers and or speed that they make us a minority in our own nation or have views/values/politics that are antithetical to ours..How can that be confused with not wanting them to be here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
Well there it is. I already explained that whites would still become a minority. You have to have a certain birthrate and whites are below that birthrate. They don't want to live in poverty, so they go to school to make more money. The time in school is time not breeding and popping out kids like puppies.
Quote:
How is Japan an "extremely racist" county for having an immigration policy that puts the well being of their people and nation before other nation and people?

Is it "racist" if you put the needs of your family before that of another family?
Quote:

Have you seen that a majority becoming a minority in their own nation has never worked out across history? From Rome to the current Middle East it does nothing but breed contempt, and hatred that always ends in war.
Quote:
It was always a melting pot, it is now a melt down, which is what you get with you fu^k up the mix.
Quote:
Quote:
Brazil didn't become a minority majority country until 2010.
Quote:
How was it before and what will it be like in the future? Have you seen the massive undertow in the nation pulling it down..
Quote:
Only because of massive immigration, secure and reduce and it would not be such a massive swing.

I am sorry but culture is tied to race, hell most anthropologst have even come to this conclusion.

We do gain from immigration, provided it is limited, controlled, and is to benefit not detriment of our nation.

Well of course they have low births economics plays a role in birth rates.

Why should they become a minority in their own nations? How is that a good thing?

Quote:
Quote:
You are going off topic. Don't move the goal post or derail your own thread. You have taken the position that a non white America is a bad thing; don't try to change the subject to illegal immigration now.
Quote:
The irony of you say that is funny as hell.

bad kinda, not as good as a white majority with out question.

Illegal immigration is a factor in this happening. If it was not it would not being happening at such a fast rate.
Quote:
Quote:
Your standard is based on skin color. That's what's wrong with it.
Quote:
So it is wrong that we allow people in to this nation solely based on skin color? Is that wrong?

Old 08-14-2014, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
They haven't done that.

lol

I beg to differ.

You've made assumptions about what people believe based upon the color of their skin. You've decided they were "collectivist" because they vote for a hardly collectivist Democratic Party, and why wouldn't they? The right is filled with people like you who despise them. But keep it up, keep shrinking the right. People like you are the best allies the left could possibly have. I'd almost suspect you're secretly a left winger trying to make right wingers look bad you're so good at it.
Yes they do.

V. Politics, Values and Religion | Pew Research Center's Hispanic Trends Project

Old 08-14-2014, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Dude, most of the debt is from Reagan and Bush.

As long as they stay in another nation right?

Reference to most 1st world becoming less white:
Really? How has just added $6,000,000,000,000 in debt over the last 6 years?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies