Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2014, 10:14 AM

8,726 posts, read 7,412,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinealley View Post
No, I know. Read a book called The Second Civil War Arming for Amageddon by Garry Wills it's eerilly prophetic, the quote on the cover says:
"Our Crime is not that America is white, but that we do not even know it is. The Negro does. He knows it every time a policeman passes... this is two countries... war could arise between the two.:
I think this book came out around the summer of the riots in America, but this been in the making, I read documents that prove that police are at war or are the arm of war when it comes to the US vs black people (black men in particular on this front).
Yet it is amazing the number of black people who have had no encounters with police, have never been arrested, and there is even one sitting as president of the US. Oh yes, the numerous blacks who are police as well.

You have a perpetual victim hood mentality, and you seek info out to justify this mentality.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinealley View Post
When, it's 2k14 I need to see something.
They showed a video, the victim testified, and the friend who also robbed the store confirmed; exactly what more do you need?

As I stated, nothing, not even the friend confirming and video, will convince you because you know you are wrong, but you hate this fact and will just be obtuse to any facts that come along, it is all part of your "play the victim" mentality you have, blaming others, specifically whites, for your failures in life.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:18 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbryant View Post
It doesn't matter how much evidence exonerates Darren Wilson. It really doesn't. We could have video surveillance from a 100 different angles, witnesses that breeze through polygraph. You could even has some sort of divine presence magically appear and claim Wilson was in the right.

Why? Because there's money to be made here and an agenda to be furthered. The pseudo, or faux, civil rights movement of today is all about generating cash, and lots of it. It's why Brother Al Sharpton and Brother Jessie took the first flight to St Louis after it became apparent we were dealing with yet another crisis in race relations. Where are the good ministers when black kids get picked off in drive by shootings in Chicago every weekend? Why didn't Brother Al stand up with the parents of the 3 year old killed in a gang related murder in Baltimore last weekend? Because nobody cares. The media hardly mentions it, and so it never becomes a profitable event for the nation's race hustlers.

It's great business for the media. CNN, the New York Times and others can enhance their viewership by reporting on one half of the case and intentionally misleading their audiences. It's easy to strike a nerve by showing pictures of a young Trayvon Martin or a teen pic of the gentle giant. Wonder why these same media outlets won't show the two thugging it up for the camera-gang signs, smoking weed, giving the middle finger, talking about "bi*tches." They won't because it clearly does not fit the narrative that they need to perpetuate the myth that black kids are being targeted by law enforcement.

And so things will never change. The liberals and their media machine run things. The Democrats have minorities safely in their bag as they claim to be their protector and champion from the evil white horde. They'll continue to pass more entitlements along that does nothing but continue to drive down blacks, but at the same time garner votes. It's been going on since LBJ's reforms in the mid sixties where Johnson allegedly stated he would have blacks (used the N word obviously) voting democrat for the next the two hundred years. The media will continue their outrageous lies and will continue to ignore the escalating trend of black on white crime.
Can you provide solid evidence that the majority of people receiving government assistance are black?

I'm sure soon we'll have some whites who are murdered by blacks & then you're free to go protest to your hearts content.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Can you provide solid evidence that the majority of people receiving government assistance are black?

I'm sure soon we'll have some whites who are murdered by blacks & then you're free to go protest to your hearts content.
This site states 39.8% of people on welfare are black. That would make it the majority, and that would make them the highest per capita group receiving welfare.

Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

Old 08-19-2014, 10:29 AM

3,106 posts, read 3,990,697 times
Quote:

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients | Pew Research Center

Characteristics and Financial Circumstances of TANF Recipients, Fiscal Year 2010 | Office of Family Assistance | Administration for Children and Families
Make note that the US population is currently 13.2% Black, while it is 77.7% white, when you see that in 2010, almost the same number of Black families were on TANF, as White families.
USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Old 08-19-2014, 10:31 AM

Cool, so instead of recognizing the problem, you choose to insulte, degrade & scoff at those who need government assistance? How about actively attempting to change the situation instead of hiding behind a keyboard?

Old 08-19-2014, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Cool, so instead of recognizing the problem, you choose to insulte, degrade & scoff at those who need government assistance? How about actively attempting to change the situation instead of hiding behind a keyboard?
If you are referring to me...
How about you asked for something and I provided it, and gave context. Give it up with the "victim" mentality already, or show me where I "scoffed", "insulted", and "degraded" those who needed government assistance. Go on. Show me where my post did that.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:35 AM

728 posts, read 1,676,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
This site states 39.8% of people on welfare are black. That would make it the majority, and that would make them the highest per capita group receiving welfare.

Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain
He won't be back. Plenty of statistics to back every argument up.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG223 View Post
If you are referring to me...
How about you asked for something and I provided it, and gave context. Give it up with the "victim" mentality already, or show me where I "scoffed", "insulted", and "degraded" those who needed government assistance. Go on. Show me where my post did that.
If you noticed, I quoted no one. It was a general statement. Surely you can't be that blind that you don't see the numerous posts of people denegrating those on government assistance. You'd have to have your head in the sand if you never noticed that.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:40 AM

Quote:
If you noticed, I quoted no one. It was a general statement. Surely you can't be that blind that you don't see the numerous posts of people denegrating those on government assistance. You'd have to have your head in the sand if you never noticed that.
My head in the sand? You don't even know the topic you're discussing and are relying on others to educate you on it. I mean, what's your platform? You throw out one something random and people respond with solid data and you run off in another direction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies