Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2014, 01:17 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,164,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Another BS of the informative war. And looks like nobody here has brain to see that themselves.
First of all, it would have been pointless for russians to act like this.
Secondly, Ukrainian military can't resist Russian army at all. Russians can destroy all ukrainian military forces in a few hours. So, it looks like propaganda for the ignorant philistines.
Thirdly, if Russia would really have wanted to invade Ukraine then Russia would have done it much earlier and in a smart manner.
But Russians won't do that as they have no any intention to invade Ukraine. Such delusional fantasy lives only in minds of western warmongers, NATO' commanders and dishonourable western politicians. And with the help of the controlled "independent media" they could convince the public in this falsed idea. And it was done easy. Because their lies nicely fitted with anti-russian hysteria.

You can call me putinist, pro-kremlin, commie or whatever, but I am definitely not an idiot who swallows such BS like a favourite cake.
Wow, we can only grovel before your superior intellect, musiquim. I'll bet you think that MH17 was shot down by Ukrainian Nazis, don't you? And that the Russian buildup of 20,000 troops with heavy armor at the border shooting occasional artillery shells into Ukraine is to make peace, huh? Tell us about how Putin wants to welcome eastern Ukraine back into Mother Russia's loving arms where it belongs, regardless of what most of the inhabitants want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2014, 01:49 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Putin's humanitarian convoy turned out to be nothing but a bunch of military trucks that were painted white. Most were empty.

He's not ever going to do Ukraine any favors.

Old 08-16-2014, 02:25 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Wow, we can only grovel before your superior intellect, musiquim. I'll bet you think that MH17 was shot down by Ukrainian Nazis, don't you? And that the Russian buildup of 20,000 troops with heavy armor at the border shooting occasional artillery shells into Ukraine is to make peace, huh? Tell us about how Putin wants to welcome eastern Ukraine back into Mother Russia's loving arms where it belongs, regardless of what most of the inhabitants want.
Sorry, I really can't answer your quetions because all my words would hit the wall of bigotry.
You are totally misinformed and even don't aware of it. Yes, you can sacredly believe all the BS of the western propaganda and it is your own business. But you really don't look smart when trying to argue with people without any good argument and a real fact.
For example, you (or someone else) can't prove that russians "shooting occasional artillery shells into Ukraine", because it is blatant LIE of the western MSM that designed for the average people who can't think and analyze independently and objectively. There are special PR technologies that can convince a crowd to trust any lie. It is called the brainwashing process.
And as I already mentioned it above, all those military acts are meaningless and unreasonable for russians. Strategically, tactically, militarily, politically... etc.

Old 08-16-2014, 02:29 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,164,711 times
Well, musiquim, I trust the words of journalists on the ground with pictures, however faulty they can be at times, over an anonymous Russian propagandist on the web.

Old 08-16-2014, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Well, musiquim, I trust the words of journalists on the ground with pictures, however faulty they can be at times, over an anonymous Russian propagandist on the web.
There are alot of information by journalists around the world who gives opposite picture of the event. Why you are disregarding their info with the label "Putin's propaganda"?
So, you are just biased. And your personal trust doesn't prove that you are right.

Old 08-16-2014, 03:53 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Another BS of the informative war. And looks like nobody here has brain to see that themselves.
First of all, it would have been pointless for russians to act like this.
Secondly, Ukrainian military can't resist Russian army at all. Russians can destroy all ukrainian military forces in a few hours. So, it looks like propaganda for the ignorant philistines.
Thirdly, if Russia would really have wanted to invade Ukraine then Russia would have done it much earlier and in a smart manner.
But Russians won't do that as they have no any intention to invade Ukraine. Such delusional fantasy lives only in minds of western warmongers, NATO' commanders and dishonourable western politicians. And with the help of the controlled "independent media" they could convince the public in this falsed idea. And it was done easy. Because their lies nicely fitted with anti-russian hysteria.

You can call me putinist, pro-kremlin, commie or whatever, but I am definitely not an idiot who swallows such BS like a favourite cake.
Didn't Ukraine just receive some military arms from Croatia? Wonder where Croatia got that stuff? The Croates sure know how to wheel and deal. Seems like Ukraine is gearing up for something.

Old 08-16-2014, 04:59 PM

14 posts, read 22,944 times
Hey, do you know where is Croatia? May be you mean Poland?

Old 08-16-2014, 05:01 PM

14 posts, read 22,944 times
Quote:
sorry, i really can't answer your quetions because all my words would hit the wall of bigotry.
You are totally misinformed and even don't aware of it. Yes, you can sacredly believe all the bs of the western propaganda and it is your own business. But you really don't look smart when trying to argue with people without any good argument and a real fact.
For example, you (or someone else) can't prove that russians "shooting occasional artillery shells into ukraine", because it is blatant lie of the western msm that designed for the average people who can't think and analyze independently and objectively. There are special pr technologies that can convince a crowd to trust any lie. It is called the brainwashing process.
And as i already mentioned it above, all those military acts are meaningless and unreasonable for russians. Strategically, tactically, militarily, politically... Etc.
ты по-русски разговариваешь?

Old 08-16-2014, 06:04 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Sorry, I really can't answer your quetions because all my words would hit the wall of bigotry.
You are totally misinformed and even don't aware of it. Yes, you can sacredly believe all the BS of the western propaganda and it is your own business. But you really don't look smart when trying to argue with people without any good argument and a real fact.
For example, you (or someone else) can't prove that russians "shooting occasional artillery shells into Ukraine", because it is blatant LIE of the western MSM that designed for the average people who can't think and analyze independently and objectively. There are special PR technologies that can convince a crowd to trust any lie. It is called the brainwashing process.
And as I already mentioned it above, all those military acts are meaningless and unreasonable for russians. Strategically, tactically, militarily, politically... etc.
Uuuh, bigotry?

Here's a thought; why is it do you think that Putin did not demand independent investigators be allowed access to the M-17 crash site? In what context do you think it would be appropriate for him to allow rebels operating with his sanction to prevent the recovery of bodies and investigation to take place of the crash site?

Enquiring minds await your indoctrinated answer.

In the history of Russia there have been more purges, outright genocide and atrocities committed in the name of it's government so as to account for millions of Russian citizens having been murdered at the behest of it's own leader/s but it's western propaganda that worries modern Russia?

Give me a freak'n break here. An ex KGB hard-case running the country and we're to believe he has nothing but the best of intentions towards the Ukrainians while amassing armour and troops along the border. Do you seriously think anyone will believe Russia is afraid of an invasion? That leaves only one valid and irrefutable conclusion ~ those troops and armour are there to perform the well known (from historical proof of past behaviour) Russian rape and pillage.

Some of us still remember Hungary and Czechoslovakia.

The world is watching and they will not ignore Russia's past behaviour as being non-indicative of tomorrow's; especially with KGB Putin in charge.

Old 08-16-2014, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Here's a thought; why is it do you think that Putin did not demand independent investigators be allowed access to the M-17 crash site?
What??? Are you seriously think Putin did not demand it??? Wow!!! He did it from the first minute after the tragedy. In fact, he insistently demanded it.
Guys, you are heavily brainwashed. And it is another good example of how the western propaganda is intentionally hiding the truth (or deadly silent about it) and at the same time telling its lies or misrepresenting events on purpose.
Again, there is an informative war against Russia. And Russia is loosing this war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies