Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2014, 08:28 AM

2,842 posts, read 2,327,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
brown was not shot in the back, the bullet grazed him though when the cop tried to shoot him in the back when he was running away. brown turns around, lifts up hands, cop shoots him 6 more times. thats what happened.

You have no idea what actually happened. This man assaulted the police officer first. AFTER robbing a convenience store. That's all we know at this point. Stop revising facts to suit your purposes.

Old 08-18-2014, 08:29 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,088,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
And from what is coming out so far, he was shot because he attacked the officer. So the guy commits three crimes one after the other but he is really a good guy?
The evidence is still not all in and it will be a while before it is, so far the criminal, and that is what he was, looks like he was looking for trouble and ended up finding it. I had to shake my head in disgust when some were try to claim the film of him robbing the store was simply released to discredit him, really so everyone is supposed to ignore the fact that he was a criminal that had committed at least three crimes before he ended up getting shot, REALLY?

Yes, ignore the facts because he is black.

Old 08-18-2014, 08:29 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,928,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Yes, ignore the facts because he is black.
Which facts am I ignoring?

Old 08-18-2014, 08:30 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,436,896 times
Quote:
brown was not shot in the back, the bullet grazed him though when the cop tried to shoot him in the back when he was running away. brown turns around, lifts up hands, cop shoots him 6 more times. thats what happened.
You better sync up with the social media crowd.
After analyzing the autopsy report they have concluded that now he had turned around and was on his knees with is hands raised (probably pleading for his life even) and got summarily executed by the cop.

When the facts change (no bullets entered the back) the story must change as well.

So he was no longer running in fear of his life..he was on his knees with his hands up fearing his life.

Old 08-18-2014, 08:31 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,833,729 times
Quote:
And from what is coming out so far, he was shot because he attacked the officer. So the guy commits three crimes one after the other but he is really a good guy?
The evidence is still not all in and it will be a while before it is, so far the criminal, and that is what he was, looks like he was looking for trouble and ended up finding it. I had to shake my head in disgust when some were try to claim the film of him robbing the store was simply released to discredit him, really so everyone is supposed to ignore the fact that he was a criminal that had committed at least three crimes before he ended up getting shot, REALLY?
blocking traffic and stealing cigs dont warrant execution.

i want to know why a white cop would shoot recklessly at a fleeing unarmed suspect.

i do think it was put out to discredit him and to take the heat off the white cop who executed brown in cold blood.

13,255 posts, read 12,119,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I have one question about this whole case. Don't cops use tasers anymore, and if not, why not? What's with all the use of gunfire. This case, the one in Albuquerque....

What ever scenario one creates, the use of that kind of force by the police was totally unwarranted.
I dunno. It def seems like what he should have reached for seeing that the teen was unarmed.

After thinking about the trajectory of the shots fired, I'm not buying the charging at the officer story.

11,186 posts, read 6,501,248 times
Quote:

At least try to come up with an execution murder scenario that fits the autopsy report.

Old 08-18-2014, 08:32 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,833,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
You better sync up with the social media crowd.
After analyzing the autopsy report they have concluded that now he had turned around and was on his knees with is hands raised (probably pleading for his life even) and got summarily executed by the cop.

When the facts change (no bullets entered the back) the story must change as well.

So he was no longer running in fear of his life..he was on his knees with his hands up fearing his life.
grazed with a bullet, you'd still feel it, which prompted brown to turn around.

Old 08-18-2014, 08:32 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,119,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Or falling when that last shot hit him.
Which shot to the head? The first or the second?

Old 08-18-2014, 08:33 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,993,681 times
Quote:
Which facts am I ignoring?
That he (according to all those witness's) was shot IN THE BACK.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.