Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2014, 11:35 AM

19,822 posts, read 12,086,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Sisko View Post
Stormfront is a website that Harbors Violent white nationalist

a Man by the name of JASON TODD who went by the online Username of JTREADY was an active member of the STORMFRONT community. Jason TODD was an alleged patriot and SELF APPOINTED Border Patrol agent in HIS OWN DELUSIONAL MIND. (This shows the levels of insanity oftheir userbase)

Jason TODD went on to kill his entire family including a little baby girl because his lifestyle wasnt in line with STORMFRONT beliefs. jasons Wife was hispanic.

Jason Todd Ready, reputed neo-Nazi, among five dead in Arizona murder-suicide - CBS News

Stormfront also praised the mass killing Anders Breivik as a hero after he massacred over 50 people. many of them children because he thought his White country was becoming too brown. That is sole reason breivik went on his spree and the reason he was praised
That was a sick individual...sad that he took out the gf and kids who were innocent.

Old 08-18-2014, 11:36 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,834,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
lol, okay...only on CD is that no big deal. 75 arrests over a few days is a lot...at least in MY community it would be a big deal. Head in the sand.
is your community undergoing a crisis like fergusons is right now? no.

people on this forum dont understand comparative analysis.

Old 08-18-2014, 11:37 AM

201 posts, read 148,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynHaitianYankee View Post
Justifiably so since you referred to blacks as animals. Only because that same poster proved you wrong by showing facts of the black middle class and upper class. Which you yourself said you were unaware of.
I believe were you to clear your mind and attempt some rational thought, you would find that I was referring to the rioters and looters. Let's also be careful with the use of any words pertaining to or including the word "class".

Old 08-18-2014, 11:38 AM

19,822 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post

The community has not been handling this crisis very well.

Old 08-18-2014, 11:39 AM

Quote:

I'm still waiting on you to post your proof as to your accusations. Can't do it, can you? Not man enough to admit you can't though, correct?

Old 08-18-2014, 11:40 AM

Quote:
No. You and the countless other OPs who mentioned it.
Mentioned "it"?? Mentioned what? Where? When?

Old 08-18-2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unconcerned View Post
I'm still waiting on you to post your proof as to your accusations. Can't do it, can you? Not man enough to admit you can't though, correct?
i did a page ago

Old 08-18-2014, 11:42 AM

877 posts, read 1,316,012 times
Quote:
many white conservatives on this forum are from stormfront.

thats why you see a steady stream of racially focused threads.
Well yeah, duh

They're the same folks who turn around and whine about the wealthy having more money than they do

They're all happy go lucky when it comes to race discussions, but bring up money and they'll blow the roof off of their trailer parks

Old 08-18-2014, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
The community has not been handling this crisis very well.

no, but the white community didnt handle it well here when they won the ncaa hockey championship, destroyed cars and vandalized property. cops were on horseback and had to fire tear gas to get rid of the crowd.

i didnt see you condemn that.

Old 08-18-2014, 11:43 AM

Quote:
No I'm pretty sure you said race, and let it be known that you don't travel much outside of your state.
All you need do is post where I said it. Yes, I may have mentioned some race or another since we all are of one or more races. I am of mixed race myself. You really need to be able to back up what you say though and not be caught like I have caught that JC80 or whatever his handle is in just an all out bakd faced lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies