Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 12:29 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,067,906 times

Advertisements

No, I haven't, never in my 60+ years on this earth have I been profiled because I'm white, nor have I been discriminated against because I'm white.

I've been pulled over and ticketed for speeding, fined because I was late getting my dog vaccinated, and busted by a red light cam for blowing through a red light.

None of this was because I was white, it was because I broke the law.

Old 08-21-2014, 12:48 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,573,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
my point...you at YOUR status..'arrest
Darren Wilson".....

a cop who was doing his JOB
I don't know killing someone who was unarmed was part of a Cop's JOB. Thanks for letting me know.

Quote:

the thug 6'4 300lb overweight ADULT jus committed a crime of robbery evaded the cops, another crime

when a cop stopped him to ask him a question, he assaulted the cops, another
crime then fled the cops ,another crime

then turned to attack the cops again, another crime

for which the cop defended himself
All of this is the police's version. You don't know what happened. We both do know that the cop killed an unarmed teen who had his arms up at the time. As well, Wilson did not know that Brown had allegedly robbed a store at the time he approached him and initiated the confrontation.

Quote:
the punk overweight tubby broke the law, and assaulted and endangered a law
enforcement officer
So you have to insult a dead kid as well as spread lies about him. Classy.

Quote:

meanwhile posters call him a unarmed kid.....a lie. he is a big adult

meanwhile his grieving family lie and call him a gentlegiant

He was an unarmed kid. Care to dispute that? I have kids who are the same size. Are you going to call them thugs too?

Quote:
yet you post a status of arrest the cop...
Yes. Arrest him, try him, convict him and lock his butt up.

Last edited by CaseyB; 08-21-2014 at 01:20 PM.. Reason: response to deletion

Old 08-21-2014, 01:02 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,361,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
No

I've only hear about profiling from minorities. I've never heard whites complain about being stopped for no reason by cops.

Some white people believe there is such a thing as Driving While Poor (analagous to Driving While Black).

That's not saying people are profiled for being white rather that white people can be profiled for being or looking poor.

Old 08-21-2014, 01:27 PM

2,593 posts, read 4,228,092 times
If you're under 30, most definitely!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies