Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2014, 10:25 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivierad View Post
Yeah you agree Christians being tortured while you are sitting comfortable in your sofa or sleeping in your bed waking up in peace
Where is your pitty for the rest of peoples around the world equally being oppressed and tortured? Do you want to go into North Korea tomorrow and set things straight?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2014, 10:26 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,472,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valsteele View Post
Not at all, all I was saying is to give you an idea of how evil ISIS are, even Al-Qaeda disowned them for "going too far".
Fair enough. But even enemies can be allies of convenience.

[as history has repeatedly shown]

Old 08-19-2014, 10:27 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Yes.

Russia doesn't want them, China doesn't want them, and WE don't want them.

What the hell are we waiting for?

Oh.. I know.

We are waiting for a president who has a "pair" and who doesn't love golf more than the country he represents.

The "warm fuzzy" America doesn't work anymore. Time to go back to the ORIGINAL play book. It was better when America showed she has guts, and we were respected and somewhat feared.
What do you mean " Russia doesn't want them"?
12% of the Russian population is Muslim.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:33 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Gosh you people in the middle east when we said we would get rid of the "bad man" and spread democracy to you and give you freedom to vote that didn't mean you were suppose to vote for who you wanted unless it met our approval.

We sent our neighbors sons and daughters over there so you Sunni and shiites would learn to join hands in harmony and learn to be less religious and praise America and sport bumpers stickers saying "if you love your freedom thank a American soldier".

Old 08-19-2014, 10:34 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,417,223 times
Help me Ebola Won, you're our only hope.

We need a good outbreak in the ME.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Yeah you agree Christians being tortured while you are sitting comfortable in your sofa or sleeping in your bed waking up in peace
Well we could reinstate the draft, and start a war tax to support all out war and go there and take over and re-educate and socially re-engineer the populous. We could nuke the entire area and be rid of them and its alright if those Christians get flamed in the fireball also its called "casualties of war and sad thing but "that's war". Then the Christians left that aren't radioactive can start a new and in peace.

Because I see the posters who are elite members of the 101st chairbourne division suggesting so. I don't see any of them leaving their comfy bed and sofa and laptop behind and flying over there to join the freedom fighters though, although they are eager to nominate their neighbors son and daughter to go over there.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:43 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Help me Ebola Won, you're our only hope.

We need a good outbreak in the ME.
Yeah, get those infants and children over there!!!!

Old 08-19-2014, 10:44 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
There is only one way to when the war that lots seem to be calling for and that's the complete and utter annihilation of those people.

This country doesnt have the will currently for such a campaign.

Are you people ready for another Dresden?, Tokyo?, Hiroshima? Nagasaki?

One dirty bomb and maybe.

I say let the savages kill themselves and let Europe deal with it.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:45 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
But they are killing non-Muslims & innocent people!
I should also point out that the head of ISIS, al-Baghdadi, was captured by the US and held until 2009, when he was turned over to the Iraqi government. They then released him, against the request of the United States. Our servicemen risked their lives, and some died, to capture this POS. And the Iraqi government released him. Again...not feeling the sympathy. Side with terrorists and they just might turn on you.

Old 08-19-2014, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
There is only one way to when the war that lots seem to be calling for and that's the complete and utter annihilation of those people.

This country doesnt have the will currently for such a campaign.

Are you people ready for another Dresden?, Tokyo?, Hiroshima? Nagasaki?

One dirty bomb and maybe.

I say let the savages kill themselves and let Europe deal with it.

No doubt. So they spout out how they will "come here and raise their flag on the white house" and some American think that means its time to go there and do Iraq war 2.0.

Our intelligence and special forces are capable of stopping them from getting any mass destruction device without sending a mass army over and to be as evil to conquer their evil would be loosing our soul as nation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies